HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trumpgoys will slide this

Trumptard Weenies BTFO

You can't build a wall while you're waging war against two countries

Cucked hard

the wall gets nuked in ww3 and your country is gone amerifat soon

at least they still got trump as president

this is just sad, honestly.

Should've elected Clinton, she would've been predictable at least.

Desperation: the post.
Cancerous faggot.

Gotta fund that money into invading Syria for Israel, cant afford a border no more

>b-but my emails :(

Wow, I guess it's Trump who's gotta go back

>tfw MAGA has been cancelled

what part of mexico is paying for it do you not understand?

the design will be approved and construction will start by june 1st

YEAH NO FUCKING SHIT, THEY NEVER INTENDED TO FUND ANY WALL, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IT WAS ALL A LIE.

FUCK YOU SHILLS I WILL INFOMATIONALLY FUCKING DESTROY EVERY SHIT THREAD YOU MAKE, WANT TO STOP ME COME HERE AND KILL ME I'LL FUCKING KNIFE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU....

Sup Forums

WAKE UP....

NO MEME REFUNDS

the wall costs 10 billion right? trump worth 4 billion, he can add 6 billion through fundraising. why is it so hard

they'll be shrieking in horror at "drumpf"s racism when the project comes in on time and under budget

LOL FUCK TRUMP! I CANT BELIEVE I EVER VOTED FOR THIS RETARD! IS THERE ANY WAY TO CHANGE MY VOTE GUYS? ALSO GEORGE SOROS IS A GOOD GUY AND NOT WHAT HES MADE OUT TO BE.

SHILLING
SHILLINGTON
Just a leaf
SHILLBOT
Cheeky
SHILLINGTON II
WHAT A SHILL THREAD LADIES AND GENTS

WE ARE FUCKING DONE, WE ARE FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT.

IF YOU THOUGHT WE WE'RE BAD YOU GONNA SEE JUST HOW FUCKING GOOD WE ARE, FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK GFUCKJKKSDFLKJASTQE DRGFE FUCK YHOU WE WILL KILL EVERY SHIT HEAD IN THE PLACE MARK MY WORDS YOU FUCKED WITH US YOU WILL PAY...............

WE ARE MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS, LOCK US UP YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

>Trump #1 most repeated issue
>the wall
>he wins an amazing election
>#1 issue completely ignored by
congress

Omg rite! Drumph is done lol pol we so edgy now. Haha Sup Forums hates drumph lol pol so edgy

>all caps
>double spacing
>POL BTFO while pretending to be one of us.
Hello newfriend

The funds still have to be appropriated in the budget

Hillary when?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Federal funding for one of President Donald Trump’s premier policy proposals may be excluded from the House GOP’s budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.

Get rekt amerinigger. In 2 years you will be totally disillusioned. But fuck you you stupid mongrel. Because it was so easy to see that he was a lying sack of shit. He lied constantly. He is also not qualified and cant do things even if he tries. He is what you deserve. A Mirror of your own inadequacy.

Amerifats will get BTFO so many times in the next years its going to be glorious.

STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WINNING

the funds were set aside for this project 10 years ago

Who would have guessed that cuckservatives were all talk.

They want that cheap labor.

YOU WILL SEE WHY SOON SON....

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

How is this shilling?
If Republicans in congress threaten to remove funding for the wall you need to have a strong immediate response.
If you don't learn about or discuss these issues how are you supposed to respond to them?

I pray to STEVE BANNON to call the red hat army to overthrow the country.

We can do it...

Please I beg you Bannon, make the call.

just a tip, you guys have been laying it on way too thick
this thread, your post, many just like it. you guys are flooding us and it all coincides with the american work day and then abruptly stops in the evening until the next morning

we all know you're shariablue, you have overplayed your hand

Thanks for clearing that up, Mehmet.

americans are the biggest cucks on this board

CANT WAKE UP

y-your shilling

Muh shills..

Man I am just black pilled as fuck.

so what now

Omg stupid drumph btfo right Sup Forums!?
Plebbitters go away! Sup Forums hates drumph am I rite!? Wew, drumphers go die am I right? Lol, jews... pol so edgy am I rite

Guys we better just vote democrat next time

Ok guys?

>forgot to switch back over to the german proxy

Ofcourse they need the cheap labour. For their villas they need the nannies and cleaning personel the cheap gardeners. So they have enough money to order the carbon package when they order their Ferrari 488.

You think those niggers care about the US or middle class americans ? They fuck your children and take away everything they can from you. They dont give a shit about you. Trum does not care about anything. He is a Billionaire President. He doesnt give a fuck. He will die soon. He will spend the tax payers cash and make a big deal out of his persona and give his children billions. And sweet talk the uneducated dirty amerisharts and they will use their power and money to support him. In the end he will do good things for the rich mainly. Because those are his people and friends not the common american. You are peasants for him.

Stop LARPing as a shill redditor, you're terrible at it, you have to be more subtle.

Bannon calls on us to physically remove sort to speak everyone in DC

MOTHERFUCKER!

POLICY

IGNORED

Sup Forums WAKE UP

I just don't buy the shill narrative. I am black pilled a fug and I don't see why everyone else isn't as well.

I dont even know what sharia blue is supposed to be.

No response just calling people "shill".

Mexibro just cross to the nearest border as fast as you can

fucking blumpf. i knew he was a plant. im done. how can i change my vote? we can't let him get the nuclear codes

>No Wall

I can't even stomach the idea that he lied about the Wall. I will literally cry with rage.

Good goyim, just lie down and take it

Yeah honestly we should've elected Clinton. We have all her emails so we know what's going on.

IT IS THE LATEST ATTEMPT OF SUBVERSION

IGNORE IT

they almost got me....

Omg I regret voting for drumph am I rite! Stupid Plebbitters ruining Sup Forums!drumph is paying Plebbitters to ruin Sup Forums ! Omg fuck drumph am I rite?
So edgy now

Because then Mexico wouldn't pay for it silly

Bro, I supported trump too. Really thought he was fearless and would stand upto (((them))) but seems like he's shitting himself already and backtracking on everything he said during election. (((They))) have him by the balls by the looks of things which means (((they))) probably have some kind of dirt on him or threatened to JFK him. Either way, we all lost. All hope is gone desu. The end is near.

What if you guy build that big thick wall? I really don't want radiation and zombies coming in here to be honest

>You can't build a wall while you're waging war against two countries
>two countries

>America
>Democracy
my sides

fuck off Hilary was shittier just less ostensibly

I mean, drumph sux rite? Sup Forums so edgy. Drumph era go die am I rite!? Jews suck, lol pol

I will say this, atleast if Hillary had actually won we might get a civil war..

Now we will just get boomer cuck republicans shilling for everything his does..like George Bush (America!!!!!)

How quickly Teump has become a neocon man.. it's it's just like fucking kill me.

Why is this funny? Politicians lie.

>implying I didn't vote for Trump just so he'd nominate a Supreme Court justice who wouldn't fuck with District of Columbia v. Heller or any other gun laws

/k/ here, I already got my money's worth, fag. Anything else that happens is just icing.

Omg rite! Drumph blows! Sup Forums so edgy now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF PLAYED ALL OF YOUU JUST LIKE I SAID FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS

MAN I FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD NOW!

HOW DO I EVER GET TIRED OF WINNING?!?!?!?!

How is Trump being a lying neocon stooge that would walk back all his campaign promises not predictable? Everyone said this would happen, only Drumpftards were drinking the kool-aid.

I'm anti-Trump and it's actually not even funny anymore. As a leftist, the Trump 180 bothers me on a couple of levels.

1. le deep state runs the show no matter what and you can't win against them, so just stop trying and accept your peasantry
2. "fake news lying MSM" meme has some weight given how "WE HATE TRUMP" media became all "wtf we love Trump now" because he threw bombs at niggas. most of the news sources I personally follow called him out, called the media out, but there are some that I followed for anti-Trump comfiness that have revealed themselves to be deep state shills.

I'm still a leftist and still think Trump is a piece of shit but I'm not convinced the 180 is really "him" so much as it is a shit ton of pressure/influence coming at him. So now his retarded agenda that I didn't like is in jeopardy which is good because I disagreed with it, but on a higher level the fact that no President is really President has really shitty implications.

Why can't you faggots just join us on the left we really just want to accomplish the same shit except with less racism involved.

We thought this time was different ... he said America first its antisemetic as fuck..

He probably didn't know and was just repeating what Bannon was telling him.

Our guy Bannon is out so now we just get neocons

You'd have to be fully retarded to think anyone has dirt on him. They tried to tank him against Hillary and they couldn't. If the pussy grabbing comments were the best they had they are shit out of luck.

fuck trump and fuck amerifat people

The country can turn into Brazil for all I care as long as I got muh guns

Omg rite! Drumph is totally a neo com! We no drumph iz a lyer now! Drumphers btfo omg go die Plebbitters

What is Syria and North Korea

>MUH SHILLS DISAGREED WITH MUH LE REDPILLED OPINIONS
This meme narrative is getting tiresome, cuck

>Really thought he was fearless and would stand upto (((them))) but seems like he's shitting himself already and backtracking on everything he said during election.
>Really thought

Who would have guessed that Trump's a con-man...he has such a good track record on keeping his promises and being honest!

>just join us on the left we really just want to accomplish the same shit
>want to accomplish the same shit

Omg rite! Drumphers suck and Plebbitters go home! Praise kek /pol is so edgy now cuz Drumphers go die, lol jews pol so edgy now

lol, what about the 7 other wars? youre selling us short mexibro

If the left didn't advocate for communism then I wouldn't have a problem.Why not just cut the shit and we both go our own ways?

Reminder that Trump will be a one term president

Reminder that there are at least 3 judges over the age of 80 right now that will most likely croak around next election season or during the next administration. Reminder that a democrat will be elected cause of how shitty Trump's administration will be and all the next judges will be liberals.

>with less racism
The left has declared that whites need to die.. that doesn't give us any choice

The thing is most of us want policies that leftists would want.. the difference is that we understand that race is real and we can't have a nice country if it's all brown

Still, it's not funny.They are forcing our hand here.

>Why can't you faggots just join us on the left we really just want to accomplish the same shit except with less racism involved.

because letting our history and culture get paved over by butthurt shitskins is not "the same shit".

Y-YAR ALL SHILLS

Omg rite! Drumphers so dumb shood go die Sup Forums praise kekumsss. We so edgy cuz drumph btfo

>7 posts by this ID

The redditor is butt mud he can't censor differing opinions Kek

Why don't you euthanize yourself?

Hillary would have simply turned us into Venezuela while banking cash from all these third world hell holes. Trump has already slashed illegal immigration.

Lol remember you said this when June rolls around, we will see....

Sage.

Who reads these? You guys must be retards.

I never said it was funny.. I am black pilled as fuck.. its civil war or no hope ever and civil war would have been easier under Hillary..

Now it's literally just us alt-right folks that are made cause cuck republican will follow neocons down the primrose parh

Obama deported millions, that doesn't make him good.