NKOREA: WE WILL NUKE YOU!

ok ok chill tf out. Since when did NK get a nuclear arsenal and when did they get the capability to strike at will?

I'm convinced we need to drop a Hiroshima 2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=K2QAMqTgPKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think they should do it. It's been awhile since we had war with people who can actually fight, unlike sand niggers, asians even starving ones are fucking clever as shit.

Have they ever successfully launched a nuke?

They literally can't nuke shit.

I wonder how far they willl take this before realizing trump isn't fucking around.

how is irrelevant at this point. they probably got it from former soviet stockpiles, china, who knows.

but ideally, we would neutralize NK BEFORE the nukes fly.

Hiroshima 2.0 is not an attractive option, because that could affect SK as well, and it's unwarranted. we have more than enough firepower to scratch NK off the map without nukes. the only problem is how to do that without them retaliating with one themselves- something which they will do regardless of how they are attacked.

So the question becomes more, how do we prevent them from launching a nuke, or strike their launch sites before they can?

I know they are still stuck in the 50's technologically, but im pretty sure even 50's tech can detect an attack

Can't wait to see norks activate their almonds and nuclears subs near west coast and blow burgers to the orbit.

Strangely enough, NEETs will be safe in their basements.

not long range, no. but a nuke is still a nuke. even if it landed in the ocean it could still wipe out all the boats hanging around there, and cause a massive tsunami. (along with it's shockwave, which would still fry anything within however many miles theyve got the juice for)

>I know they are still stuck in the 50's technologically

You know jack shit. Unless you base your knowledge on meme pictures.

holy fuk thanks Poland
Didn't think there was test video I hadn't watch
pls dump

well they certainly ain't as advanced as the soviets were back at their peak.

>west coast
>Cali nuked
That's what we call a win win user. Taking NK down and having the 55 electorates get nuked/the survivors redpilled.

what if it hits Mexico?

They haven't miniaturized their already pathetic nukes to be small enough to fit onto their pathetic ICBMs. They're essentially 1955 USAF.

I'm against fucking their shit up, but honestly they've been poking the entire world for fucking decades now. Something was bound to happen eventually. I'm just happy we have Mattis.

Just for anyone who isn't informed,

The nukes this polish fuck is showing in these test vids are from various tests done by the US. Infact you can freely watch them on YouTube.

The best one I've got

They won't strike us, they don't have the delivery system. They'll hit SK.
Then we are in WW3.

Fuck

Please let it happen. Trump needs to be punished for being a warmongering faggot. Wreck us Kim!

Key systems are as functional as they need it to be to be a real threat in the region. Even with with fucking 1920 technolggy, 150-200k infantry +their armor can devastate SK, when faced with invasion.

Not to mention desperate nuclear strikes on Seoul, it's like 50kms away from border.

>A big tsunami which would hit nearby coasts
Most likely being Commiefornia or Mexico.

What's the problem?

NK would NOT be able to strike California, AEGIS would be able to block their ICBMs

nuke who? SK? China?

how is everyone vs NK ww3?

nigga west coast could be nuked from NK territory via intercontinental rockets.

You don't wanna know range of missiles fired from offshore subs...

the gif was funny

>nork subs will sneak around us forces and nuke the west coast of the United States
Go back to fucking your cousin eurohick

Not on a missile, but they have conducted nuclear tests.

>us forces

you know you lost all wars since WW2, which was team effort and commies did 75% of work?

Because unless everything manages to go off perfectly, when we nuke in retaliation, we hit Russia and China with fallout due to the size of NK. China takes it as a form of aggression because they don't want NK nuked, they want us to wage a ground war and give China the land afterwards. Russia takes it as a form of aggression, because odds are we will have dropped a nuke without contacting them due to us shutting down redphone communication every other week. Then Syria uses this as a justification for war crimes since we will have leveled a nation including women and children preemptively. Then we wage ground war in Syria and Russia is double pissed. Then it's a three way brawl between US, Russia, and China in a winner take all.

It's really unfortunate that they're labeling Trump as morbidly obese considering their own great leader.

* forgot to add- in European theater ofc.

"The Chinese side reaffirmed its commitment to the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, peace and stability on the Peninsula and a settlement through dialogue and consultation."
"China has always opposed the use of force in international relations. We maintain that the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries should be preserved and respected."
china-embassy.org/eng/fyrth/t1452560.htm
BTFO

>lost all wars
Besides btfo Iraq. If you just go by numbers each side then we look pretty damn good but why am I arguing against someone who's country got steam rolled last century

Numbers each side lost*

>mfw nk nukes can't reach NY
>mfw the west coast is donzo

It will fly up in the air then fall back down on them.

Or maybe China will give them one.

then we wont need the wall anymore.

They have the internet, they can get information from outside NK. They have a goddamn linux distro.They aren't cavemen.

"acceptable casualties"

Its not likely their nukes will hit any place in the US. The only pose a threat to china or maybe Japan if they can hit them. Worst case scenario they nuke California and do us a favor by taking out liberals.

>btfo almost non-existant country with outdated and waaay smaller military
>loose TRILLIONS of $ and thousands of lives
>gain nothing in the long term

you showed them!! :'-)

>but why am I arguing against someone who's country got steam rolled last century

a) you are not arguing- you just stroke your dick to feel better about living in shit country
b) we were invaded from both sides and fought longer than much wealthier France.

So on your place I'd shut my cakehole.

This, but will they stop them from hitting SK or Japan?

Or NK detonating nukes near DMZ?

Idk I think Trump should do an overwhelming pre-emptive Strike.

>wahhh I'm still better than you even if my country was raped by most of Europe
Meanwhile back in reality, poles are doing everything can to be in western countries even if it means cleaning up my messy Walmart sharts

awww yeah, this song is topical once again.
youtube.com/watch?v=K2QAMqTgPKI

Casualty wise in every conflict America is involved in we kill the enemy on average 100 to 1. The only reason we don't win every war is because our nation is 50% pussy liberals who don't have what it takes to win a war because they sympothise with the enemy. the other 50% of the nation would happily genocide a whole nation to win.

Can't USA just disable their nukes before they even impact?

North Korea is like a puffer fish or a Dilophosaurus, they make themselves bigger to look scarier. Its true they have chemical weapons and artillery near Seoul but there's no proof they have a missile armed with a nuclear warhead. Its the mere threat they have one that makes people worried.

The problem is they're constantly testing and getting better at launching missiles further and further away but the idea that they can currently hit US cities is a joke.

This

Depends, the shorter the range they fire them the less time to respond, also if it detonates when intercepted, say above SK, that can still be damaging.

>trying to reason with burgers

I'm pretty sure they will be shot down at the moment they go off.

Bill Clinton fell for the "bad guy will only use nuclear power for energy" meme.

you know, a nuke is basically pushing two "stones" against each other to reach critical mass. how that is delivered is up to ones imagination.

what you also fail to see is, scientific achivements depend on who is doing the research. NK might have no intercontinetal nukes but they migh got their hand on things the reseachers in the west didn't think of, yet.

Both him and Bush fucked up, and Obama didnt effectively deal with China to put pressure on NK to behave.

THEY LITERALLY DONT HAVE NUKES

ZERO NUKES

they've been conducting shit-tier nuclear tests which we've been monitoring forever

The concern is that eventually they'll have something if this continues

As of now though there are no North Korean nukes

They have successfully detonated a nuke and a delivery method, ICBM I think. They haven't combined the two in a test though.

Apparently, it can reach west coast America.

Don't be worried, their tech is 1970's tier. It will never reach its target.

Everytime a missile is deployed I get an erection.

What does this mean?

Trump is crazy, Kim dindu nuffin

Unless China or Russia slip them some

They've had nuke capability for a while, but by all estimates have maybe a handful of nukes so far. At most.

your gay obviously

i find it funny that you americans dont realize the extreme power of your missile defence system. there is absolutely fucking nothing that north korea could do that the us wouldn't be able to detect and prevent before it even got close to reaching the west coast.

That doesn't look so big. I think nuke's are OK now. Media can exaggerate stuff a lot.

nukes, especially those of the type the DPRK is capable of launching, can't create a tsunami.

They won't be able to nuke ameriga. They ll just whipe out Seoul.

>Aegis BMD does not have the ability to intercept ICBMs, although future versions may allow limited intercept capability.
-wikipedia

we live in a world where Best Korea is designated as a terrorist organization, but Black Lives Matter is not.

>Posts threats against the US.
>Include B&W video of US tests from 60+ years ago.
>Can't into understanding who would win.

Good flag.

>1950s tech

>forgetting saturation strikes by stealth bombers on missile sites and artillery DMZ

DOO IT KOREA. I DARE YOU

>citing Wikipedia as a source

>believing the government would tell us if it could.

Overpressure will turn your organs into jelly. 50% chance of death 5 miles away from the explosion, with almost certain injury such as burst ear drums and other barotrauma.

Nbd, there are plenty of Koreans to replace them. Probably be better for that tiny ass peninsula to shake some of them off.

Nuke israel big kim plz

North Korea will not attack america they don't have any means to do so they would wreck south korea in revenge

I hear they have placed nukes on board their subs to use as suicide nuclear torpedoes basically

Too bad there's an american military base in South Korea.

The powers that be know that. They fear monger the general population to make them think it's acceptable if we preemptively act on them. Common tactic. As you say, realistically they have no chance in hell of doing anything to us. We know any time Kim does so much as takes a shit.

Now Japan or South Korea getting hit is a different story.

Didnt like 100 of his nuclear submarines get by king niggers blockade back in like 2012?

If we just want to limit their nuclear capacity the reactor will be struck. After that all the Uranium weapons have a shelf life of about 5 years I think. Plutonium weapons last much longer.

the real danger is them bombarding Seoul with just regular weapons. they have loads of missiles already pointed at the boarder.

Well, it looks like the burgerites are about to lose an aircraft carrier.

they don't even need missles
their artillary guns can fire and hit seoul with just huge fuckin bullets and warheads without any kind of propellant based weaponry at all

Trump is crazy jewish puppet

#SaveBestKorea

Get over here!

I can't wait until NK tries to nuke someone but ends up just blowing themselves up.

they would still glass a carrier strike group...that's like 18000 servicemen and women trump will sacrifice to have a reason to nuke the chinks

should've moved their capital down further south after it got devastated the first time during the Korean War. it's literally a hostage as it is.

Trump is about to get 10+ million people and 30,000 americuck soldiers killed in Seoul too.

chess

Insert here the quote about the blood of tyrants and patriots.

You think South Korean military tech isnt lightyears ahead of NK?

Not to mention the joint air exercises with America. They wouldnt even get the artillery set up before its noticed on satellite imagery and bombed to dust.

You can't just move capital cities. It's the capital for a reason and all the infrastructure and money and businesses are there as well as rivers probably. Besides I think this was around the turn of the 19th century or even earlier? I don't know but it was long before the Korean War

Only way they can make a tsunami is if they plant a huge nuke on an underwater fault line in the ocean and cause an earthquake