Hey Sup Forums some somwhat insider tidbits for you:

Hey Sup Forums some somwhat insider tidbits for you:

I have a friend in the British foreign office, I met her for lunch yesterday and I was curious to get her take on current events.

She said everyone at the foriegn office is tearing their hair out and that they're having to be reactive and hedge a lot because the Trump admin is so unpredictable, all plans are out the window.

During the the Cameron/Osborne Government there was a plan formulated with the Obama admin to essentialy isolate Russia and use the UK as a 'good cop' to bring China into the fold. So you saw us cosying up with China. Everyone expected Clinton to win and for this to continue, Clinton was definitely the Chinese choice for the presidency.

Then Trump comes in, starts reaching out to Russia and acting somewhat bellicose with the Chinese. The British Foriegn office scrambled to align itself with the new Administration, re-opening back channels with Russia and talking of rebooting its relationship with Russia whilst cooling its approach to China.

Now its all change again and they're learning that Trump is making deals with the Chinese over regime change in N.Korea. Basically the plan is that China will do most of the heavy lifting in return for friendly trade agreement. The Chinese are meant to have people high up in the N.korean army ready to go and everyone is hoping the whole thing will be very smooth and over quickly. A Chinese puppet government will be installed and North Korea will open up.

Its basically a win/win, China doesn't have to worry about the west knocking on its door because it will be running N.K as a satellite, it also get's the natural resources and a trade deal, Trump gets to stabilise the region and a huge diplomatic win. The Norks get a much better quality of life.

She's predicting that if it goes well in NK, Trump will try to convince Putin to go for something similar in Syria and that this time next year everyone will be talking about Trump as a Geopolitical heavyweight.

>Trump will try to convince Putin to go for something similar in Syria
My first thought is that Syria is not North Korea.

Very interesting.

>the Trump admin is so unpredictable, all plans are out the window.

Good, I was afraid that is was going to be a boring 8 years.

Yes but the question is what does Putin really want out of the Syria situation and what's the minimum Trump can get and have it look like a big win. I would say this would probably be replacing Assad with someone the Russians are happy with, destroying ISIS, ending the civil war and letting the Russians keep their warm water port.

It might make your allies uncomfortable but unpredictible way to go when dealing with a multi-dimensional chess-playing, strategic animal like Putin, who has essentially had the wests number for the last few years.

Bump this is interesting.

Aligns with some of the things I've heard being speculated on this frankly bizarre situation which has precipitated from Trump's apparent change of policy.

This is very interesting, thank you for sharing this user!

but what about unified korea

What happens to the rockets NK has been making, does China get them?

This actually more encouraging than most of the other rumours and reports flying all over the place. I really want the West to be friends with Russia, and to see ISIS btfo. Do you think we could remove islam too, push it all back the Middle East and take no more of their filthy money?

OP is complete fantasy, but at least interesting fantasy.

Have you asked her whether they ever considered trying an independent foreign policy rather than cucking themselves to a foreign leader like him owning the UK is a matter of fact?

Does South Korea even want this?

im pretty sure they're still commited to unification

Yes, they want to be liberated from 9 goddesses by the glorious leader and join their brother nation, alas, US is about to destroy their last chance for salvation

I'm wondering how the current impeachment fits into all of this scenario going on with NK?

>because the Trump admin is so unpredictable
>Trump

That's a lot of hungry uneducated people and rotting infrastructure to have dumped on you in one go, is there anything in best Korea that makes it worth it? Or just patriotism?
Interesting. There's the recent assassination as well, Kim clearly concerned about a coup.

Is the impeachment part of China's plan or was it an unforeseen event? Perhaps two shadowy cabals are at war with one another in China and SEA, one who was recently uncovered where the leader of SK was involved with and this other possible one in China.

they probably want to get it over with before the upcoming election because the left wing party is expected to win and they favour rapprochement with the north

They have been separated from their relatives for decades, so yes.

Will probably devistate their economy though. Having to absorb a welfare state