Is it possible to have a functioning country without taxes?

Is it possible to have a functioning country without taxes?

yes, you can fund things without resorting to extortion

You can certainly minimize taxes. The US was supposed to only be taxing the top 1% or so, but they set it at $15,000 per year, which was a lot back in the late 1800's. But beaurocracies are bullshit and governments are greedy fucks.

Yes, though you would resort to offering a product or service at a premium for profit, similar to how a business operates.

Though taxes are more functional and reliable.

Is it possible to have a dragon loli or maid that doesn't turn out to be a fucking lesbian?

Jesus paid taxes. therefore paying taxes is a holy thing to do

Following Islam, you can have that.
echo

>follow islam
>no taxes desu
>only incentive is to not be stoned to death

Sign me up

Yes. But it will probably only be a short while before a country with taxes takes it over.

A small country would work, but I can't imagine a big country without those.

Hey kanna leaf who will pay for the roads if there's no taxes

DESU

Considering a national gouvernment only should have two tasks...
>enforcement of a national justice system
>national military

No. But we can minimise them. Rome only had less than 1% taxrate during its finest days, when all the public works were being constructed. It can be done.

We don't need roads in hell!.

Silly dumb satan scum

No, only autistic lolbertarians think like that, they can't grasp at reality. Just like commies.

Laught all you want. I'll have my revenge.

Businesses because businesses need people to drive to their business.

pope kun can you call for a crusade please

>reliable

They're reliable though. When advance payment is the only payment you're guaranteed the product will never be as good as it can be, nor will it get any better.

Reliably shit, I call them.

Mmkay footlicker

Sploosh

The crusade is already happening, USA is crusading in middle East killing Christians

Theoretically, yes.
If the government was simply a corporation that self-funds itself, then yes, it's possible. How realistic is that though? How can a company make money while funding things like a military to defend the borders?

The libertarian dream doesn't even look at it that way. In their vision there is no government and everything is funded locally.

Post the child rape dungeon

DELETE

Yes. See Jordan, but without the god damn 16% tax

Give me my melonpan or assume the consecuences.

Bring it nerd

Not fair! 2 v 1 is not fair!

can you be my husbando, I wanna move to nippon

Life isn't fair

I summon PEPE!. He is a frog and you don't like frogs. I bough this rare one from the the Hell' shop! What now, Raphiel?!? Kneel down before the great Arch demon Satanichia-sama!

>this is so fucking homo holy shit

Ill just let the dog do the work

tell me your holiness, is Raphi the best girl?

I wanna fuck that dragon

>We are both bored i guess
No

theoretically possible, but it would look very different from anything we're used to. Maybe like the Vatican or Luxembourg

>this fucking portugal moor who posts in every thread

Where we're going, we don't need roads.

You won't be stoned unless you are MARRIED AND commit adultery.

Maybe if your country has a population of five.

smelly dumb satanist scum

MAID DRAGON IS SHIT.
ONLY GOOD THING IN THE SHOW IS THE SHOTA.

Yes, it's called the Holy See

No. How would politicians be able to live in free mansions and fly in private jets? Don't be ridiculous.

I'm not dumb...

Well, i'm an example

Found her! (eco)

Satania is Raphi's bitch

The Greeks had one, in the Ancient Times.
There were no taxes, but voluntary donations instead.

B-but Satanichia loves Raphiels farts! Raphiel is serving her without even knowing! Satania is such a genius!

>Gabriel Dropout thread

Get some taste, kid.

>a thinly veiled anime thread on MY Sup Forums

Governments like all things are subject to entropy, and will always decay. If you made a country with 0% taxes it might stay that way for a few years, but eventually some extreme need would arise, greedy politicians will get in power, or what have you will cause an increase to occur.

Entropy is the foundation of the US political system, the republicans fight against it, and the democrats don't believe in it.

Short answer, no. Long answer would be that you really aren't running a country without taxes and it's going to be impossible to keep things like police and armies running without them.

I approve of this 2bh

Sup Forums is filled with weebs, and I like it

>posting the indisputable worst girl of the show
You should brush your teeth to remove the shit taste.

Yeah, see America.

Raphi > Vigne > Gabriel > Tap-chan > Satania's mom > coffee shop guy > Gabriel's big sister >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitania

>no taxes
>the government still needs to get paid
>corporations start funding the government In exchange of supporting their Interests
>government has no choise but to suck corporal dick for funding and thus turns to despotism
any questions?

You probably meant this:
BEST DROPOUTS RANKING
1. Satania
2. Class Rep
3. Cooking club girls
4. Vigne
5. Satania's mom
6. Satania's dad
7. Coffee Shop Owner
8. Tapris
9. Martiel
10. Sensei
11. Vigne's mom
12. Vigne's dad
13. Haniel
14. Heaven's principal
15. Dog
16. Cat
17. Frog
18. Hell fish

POWER GAP

9998. Raphiel
9999. Gabriel

how are such shit tastes even legal? you disgust me

The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

She is fit. How can the angels even compete?

Stop posting cartoon shit, you fucking niggers!

No

No. but interesting to converse about. I just don't think a SUPER STATE is possible but maybe something smaller.

>>>/reddit/
you filthy normie

But people in hell don't have good intentions. Does that mean that we must be good to lead people to hell? Really makes me think...

Sure, as long as the state is not an all-encompassing behemoth as it is now.

YES, it is possible to have a functioning country without Texas.

>anime
>"cartoon"
Fuck off.
They're faggots, though.

This is an anime website. Go back to R*ddit.

Sure, it's funded by either tariffs or licensing fees. The US did this before we decided to be the world's policeman.

Lesbians are shit taste desu.

is it possible to like anime and not be autistic? rhetorical, I already know it's not possible.

Only in the corporate republic where you are an employee instead of a citizen. You will be assigned tasks according to your skills and abilities. If you fail to complete them, you will be reevaluated. The elderly and disabled will be cared for, the lazy will be persecuted. In addition to education, minors will also be assigned appropriate tasks starting at the age of 5. No more qualification, only evaluation. No more waste of lives and materials. A super efficient society engine. The social capitalist utopia. Join us when the time comes.

It is.
Are you the type of person who will assume all android users are faggots that talk down to non-Android users just because that's common on Sup Forums?