Will woman be drafted if ww3 happens?

Will woman be drafted if ww3 happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/opinion/women-in-ground-combat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're a country with "muh equality" armed forces, then yes.

There will be no time for that before the world ends, so no.

no, which is good, while americans kill everybody and themselves fighting for the jews i will just enter america illegaly and rape more women than usual :3

I'm a college graduate and already 25, no way I'm getting drafted right?

why would anyone be drafted anyway? isnt our standing army already big enough? I mean what the hell do we spend all this money on?

Read this before you want women in your team during times of war.

t-nation.com/opinion/women-in-ground-combat

30 years old here and take meds for depression and anxiety... I also have progressive disk degeneration... will i get drafted?

At this point any new World War would be fought with nukes so no. Lets say for some insane reason the countries agreed not to use nukes within a world war even then the woman would at best be cum dumps in the barracks. Anyone who's served before can attest to this statement. They are fucking pathetic as soldiers even as sacrificial pawns.

Hopefully they will then they'll understand why we had gender roles

WW3?
Against whom?

All the possible candidates I see do not have much military, so we can bomb them from afar.

Air supremacy is a beautiful thing.

no
they stay home and fuck the refugees, illiterates and the didn't-make-its

America drops to 23% "white"

Do those exist?
Our women aren't drafted, they only volunteer

In america women who have their 18th birthday past 2018 have to sign up for the draft when they turn 18

No only white men will be

of course not. Women are only equal to men when it's beneficial.

>tfw I'm only 5'7 footsies tall

Be my gf

Start hrt.

Will trannies be drafted? I really would rather not go to war, but I guess am capable.

only white women