A teacher in Brazil is creating controversy because of this special class he made to 3rd grade students...

A teacher in Brazil is creating controversy because of this special class he made to 3rd grade students. What do you think?

Holy shit that's amazing

huehue nice

Kek. I always like how non-western /European countries handle Hitler.

I had a physics teacher who used to loathe Einstein and used to call him a jew that created the atomic bomb.

HEheHehehe

absolutely based

A special class for special people.
Nothing wrong here just keep those retards and their toxic ideology contained.

Nice

Heul Hitler

Nice.

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE GIBE BOLSONARO OR I GAS U

Imma need a background story on this

Your days are counted, kike

>Nazismo

Seems like a cool guy to me. It wasn't some guiltripping nonsense, right? What was he telling them about Hitler?

>esses alunos brancos

neck yourself, disgusting tumbrlina.

red pilled as fuck

friendly reminder

Seems like a pretty good class desu.

Yeah, My guess is he's like
>and these are the horrorista of the nazi.
>Love israel goyettas.

HUE Hitler

Thanks for the laugh

They're 3rd graders?

How much does the girl on the left cost? She's pretty cute.

You know what... normally I call you guys monkeys but BAH GAWD MAGGGLE that Brah teach is setting up a good example for teaching (((controversial))) topics.

Kek
Look at the smiles on their faces

It's portuguese, you fucking leprechaun

Why can't all schools do this? Great way to immerse yourself into the lesson.

Seems to me he is trying to recreate the atmosphere of a Nazi rally

But Brazil is Western, bro.

Portugese sounds very similar to spanish you niggerized pork chop.

WHERE DO I SIGN UP? WE NEED THESE CLASSES IN europe AS WELL

>Brazil
>schools
fake & gay

You shouldn't even be a country

He probably meant Brazilian Portuguese, it's like comparing a scott and a yankee, same language in theory but it's completely different.

What's up guys. OP here, just correcting my mistake, they are 12th graders, not 3rd. My bad.

3rd year students. Last year of highschool.

I hadn't dropped any racial slurs for a while so I really wanted to call a brazilian a niggerized porkchop.

>gibe me heil or i report u
>hue hitler hueuheuaeuhaehueuha

It may read similarly but it sounds completely different

HOLY SHIT I STUDIED THERE

Stop. Just. Stop. Please. No more. Stop.

see
It was a bad post. I know. I knew it when I hit enter. But the whole "niggerized porkchop" thing popped into my head. So I needed to drop it before the opportunity was waste.

Don't worry, master-er, I mean best friend!- we'll take care of these racists and anti-semites! Because the best way to protect and police international democracy and liberties is by stepping on anyone who even slightly criticizes Israel or the Jewish People.

kek.
Will Brazillians redeem themselves?

rake

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

my sides

these dont look like 3rd graders

Look at

Ah makes sense.When I was in highschool we spent around 2,5 months on the whole nazi subject, and just about 3 classes talking about Stalin. We literally watched the pianist twice

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

They see to be enjoying it, nice! Always good to introduce people to different points of view.

great idea for teaching what politics can be like irl. only bad part is that they're like 9

>JUDEN INS GAS

I want to do this with Kekistani flags instead.

No it isnt

what I mean is- this would be worth more if they were older and understood more

entire class is engaged and seem to be interested. will probably learn something and will discuss, argue, and have their opinions/beliefs challenged. will probably go home and try to explain what they learned to their family
>people up in arms cause muh holocaust

SIEG HUE

Smiley and Smiley Jr.

>look at a map
>brazil is on the west
>brazil is western

it's not that hard

It's funny because of the Nazi's escaping into South America.

Some of them probably even have a few drops of German blood.

>no it isn't

- European language
- European values
- European religion
- Location at the West
- European political structure

>it isn't

Kek. GTFO from Sup Forums and go to study.

Everyone in the south knows someone who used to know a nazi back in the day. My uncle knew an old wehrmacht conscript who came to Brazil after the war.

It's funny because literally every single one of them tells the same story; That nazi germany used to be the best periods in their lives and it was almost perfect.

he creates an atmosphere appropriate for the lesson at hand, he shows enthusiasm and immerses the students in the lesson, shows them symbols associated with the lesson.

it seems like a teacher engaging his students and giving them more than a boring, stale lecture.

i'm not a supporter of hitler, nor am i a 'nazi', but i'm willing to bet he's a good and effective teacher.

Brazil in the 30's

what controversy? teaching history?

We had German's mass imigration during the WWII, most part to the South, where the climate is more cold.

I see not serious reason to stop niggers from role playing.

Certainly better than now.

I miss the churrasco :

Narutos aren't white. Just based. You're probably more dark than all of us. And certainly more dark than the Southeast, Midwest and South of Brazil.

Damn I want one of them flags

Faggot. Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Wtf Germany is Eastern now

Now stop masturbating to 2D girls before your population collapse.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Stay in your caliphate memeth.

Yes i know reality hurts but still, mulattos are mulattos.

>tfw juden

Seriously though, 3rd grade? You're telling me these kids are 8 years old?

found a couple more pics

This is why I don't hate normal everyday non-controlling jews. They have a sense of humor.

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worst than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

>3rd grade

Holy shit those look like high schoolers

Whiter than Sup Forums

no it doesn't

>swastikas on the wrong side
DELET THIS

See this

reposting my OC

fuck off Pablo, build wall

The power of being r-selected.

Very true. Portuguese is a crime. If you had mulattos, it's a nightmare.

brazil is getting red pilled. Shiiiit we might even bless your folk with our whiteness in the future.