Are whites the original dindus?

All they say is Hitler a good boy and Da joos be evil.
Whereas every fucking single peice of evidence is against them how do you explain yourself?
Is lying in your genes?
Repent for ye sins

Poo in loo
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Not an argument

Kek, I unironically read that with an angry Apu voice
Also:
>POO

All of this is white people fault

Not an argument

I drowned in poo. Fitting way to die for a loo

If you didn't invent faulty hardware he would have lived and contributed to society

maybe you should actually invent your own shit pajeet, instead of copying the white man

We dindu nuffin! It was dem White people and their institutionalized racism! Hitler wuz baad boi but we be good

Also, India will be super pooer by 2020.

You're a nice goy. I bet you'll get to keep your designated shitting streets if you defend (((them)))

It's a literal river of shit. The Indian Sewer System (the streets) is not able to hold the poo. Hopefully it swallows the whole sewer of a country whole.

Modi is not a globalist like nawaz
We are intellectuals

Every top silicon valley company run by indians
Ever wondered why technology,OS and video game got exponentially better in the last 10 years.??????
No need to thank our pleasure

>computers
white man
>internet
white man

you didnt invent shit, you're just taking what we made and building on it

>POO
>Intellectual

Also, Nawaz Sharif isn't a globalist he's just a business man who needs as much money as he can whole Modi is leading a Hindu nation under the guise of a secular nationalist party. He doesn't give a fuck about the Indian people he just needs a legacy.

>you didnt invent shit, you're just taking what we made and building on it

Both computers and th internet were made by white people.

You just work for them because you don't have respectable businesses in India

cheap larping as an Indian. 0/10

>Religiously text
>Historical

Did you know that Arabs 'Invented' flying horses and moon splitting technology in the 630s

fixed

>Abandoning thread

What's that brown stuff ?
They didn't emit smoke

WE

Kek!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

CONQUER INDIA WHEN?

its the stuff your countrymen decorate the streets with

Dumbass.

You WEd first with your Mahabharata shit. I was making a comparison to make you see how dumb you look.

>Using stale memes in 2017

>he was drawn into the river from the song of the poo sirens

Adolf was a good boy though. He had a heart of gold.

Once you faggots stop droning us to hell and aid the country that brought the USSR to it's knees and not help the commie loving POOs

Mahabharata is a history book not some fabrication .
Watch ancient aliens it's pretty redpilled

>Every top silicon valley company run by indians
they are all contributing to american economy and paying taxes in US you fucking retard.
the smartest indians are all contributing to EU, US, AUS and indians in india jerk eachother off over this while living in abysmal subhuman conditions you dumbfuck

It's nice to see that Jews are white when it's time to take dues for historical achievements by proxy of the color of your skin

I have too .
But only blondes with blue eyes can see it

>Mahabharata
>Historical

You're a fucking massive dumbass.

Doesn't India give secular education? Religion is your opinion and NOT history.

Ancient aliens uses photoshopped pictures and cherry picks Religious texts plus it uses selective translations to make shiva's elephant look like. Space ship.

Nice digits
White boi confirm as evil

BHAIJAN, AM SLEEPER CELL. AWAITING ORDERS FROM INTER SERVICES INTELLIGENCE. YOU MUST STRENGTHEN THE HOMELAND. HINDU BANCHOD KO NAKALO.

GREATER PAKISTAN SOON.

>Konrad Zuse was a construction engineer for the Henschel Aircraft Company in Berlin, Germany at the beginning of World War II.
>Zuse earned the semiofficial title of "inventor of the modern computer" for his series of automatic calculators which he invented to help him with his lengthy engineering calculations.

kys shlomo

Come back bro. Dar UL Harb main raho to paisay idhar bhejo. Help our economy. Take from the jews and give to the Umma.

India Allah ko jawab day ga. Inshallah!

>tfw only muslims dislike jewery

>a fucking failed state

>evidence
Both statements are opinions dipshit
What does evidence have to do anything?

YEH HAMARA PLAN HEYA.
DIL DIL PAKISTAN.

DA GERMANS JUS NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS, DA VERSAILLES TREETY IS RAYCISS GAINST GERMANS WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIETT DA JOOS IS KEEP US DOWN

>Repent for ye sins

Repent for your lies, Juden. Germans LOVE recordkeeping, yet somehow there isn't much in the way of paperwork for the "Nazi Death Camps(tm)" -- You know, the ones with swimming pools, theaters, brothels, and farms for the Poor Doomed Jews.

What is in order is an international transparent forensic investigation using all modern techniques to figure out how many souls were incarcerated and what their fates were. No one would object to that, would they? No one has anything to hide, right?

if you truly loved that shithole you wouldnt have left it for a first world country, mudslime

>John von Neumann (/vɒn ˈnɔJmən/; Hungarian: Neumann János Lajos, pronounced [ˈnɒjmɒn ˈjaːnoʃ ˈlɒjoʃ]; December 28, 1903 – February 8, 1957) was a Hungarian-American mathematician, physicist, inventor, computer scientist, and polymath. He made major contributions to a number of fields, including mathematics (foundations of mathematics, functional analysis, ergodic theory, geometry, topology, and numerical analysis), physics (quantum mechanics, hydrodynamics, and quantum statistical mechanics), economics (game theory), computing (Von Neumann architecture, linear programming, self-replicating machines, stochastic computing), and statistics.
Incredible guy, you have there, he built a computer, wow!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

*tishin* - Prajeet ka khoon karangay.

No one speaks third world here, Ahmed.

you do realize that pakistanis are just pajeets who are more likely to explode right?

>Germans LOVE recordkeeping,
They also love destroying Europe.
A civilization we created .
(Indians are genetically identical to southern European people in the ancient Greek ) i ain't making this up

No one spea...

Whites are dumb. .. nothing new
Would not mind having a qt white waifu though

No we are Mediterranean

>Whites are dumb

Says Pajeet in a white language, typing on a white invented keyboard, connected to a white invented computer on the white invented internet.

Also we only have the mudshits to thank for having him as London mayor

>we are Mediterranean

You don't own anything.
t. John Stewart
What an alpha male

hahaha ye gora keh bol raha hei?

Pakistan Zindabad, Israel ki Kaatil karo!

poo poo poo

Honest question, why do pakis in Europe go on pol? is it to troll or is it because you think you're white.

I'm genuinely curious.

pajeets blood boils with the intensity of a thousand suns.

Pakistani's are global, we have are the Anti-Jews. and we will slay them, and then take back the mughal empire.

You obviously never met a white person shitskin, majority of white normies go apeshit if you go antisemitic or pro-hitler, sage.

i'm a quarter paki but i speak the language, i go on Sup Forums for a laugh desu, its satire. plus we enjoy making indians mad is all.

Fair enough, cheers

damn brits to be exact :D

I was sure you would understand me.

>plus we enjoy making indians mad is all.
We are TOO INTELLIGENT to fall for your bait

But not intelligent enough to know POO goes in the LOO

nothing to see here. DSS is overflowing so pajeet take a shit here instead.