APOLOGIZE

Now that nu-pol has revealed that they are lost beyond all hope its time to apologize to the only voice with reason and the guts to stand up against them

>nu-pol supported Milo over him
>nu-pol claimed his a hill shill without providing any evidence for it
>nu-pol couldn't find a single angle of attack and all they had was "kike, manlet, jew lol xd" memes

He stood up against Breitbart when it turned into a full blown shill website. He spoke out against Lewandowski who later got fired and joined CNN.

He was always completely consistent and honest about his intentions and his arguments against Trump were well researched, reasonable and backed up by facts and statistics.

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hOazQKvva4o?t=1552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't you have some white girls to molest Achmed?

nah

time to take a creative writing class. It gets boring.

I was always a Shapiro supporter. I don't care what his race is. He is on my side and that's all I care about. Facts over feelings.

>He is on my side and that's all I care about. Facts over feelings.

this

I mean I could care less where he comes from. I could care less what religion he is. All that matters is the truth. And I haven't found anyone who speaks the truth more clearly and concisely than Ben.

You mean like calling everything you don't like Nu-Sup Forums?

>tfw nu-Sup Forums is fighting itself

But OP, you are nu-Sup Forums........

>Facts over feelings

Something he doesn't do when it comes to Israel or Judaism.

nice try spin artist

Sup Forums is a libertarian board. It just happened to turn into the playground of autistic trump shitposting for 2 years. We are finally getting it back

>Something he doesn't do when it comes to Israel or Judaism.

evidence for your claims?

youtu.be/hOazQKvva4o?t=1552

Listen to this and prove me wrong with your evidence (((nu-pol)))

I like him and read his stuff sometimes but he's still a pussy kike.

C leanse
T he
R ectum

or bluefags - whatever group you shill for now worthless eaters - get a real job

>Facts over feelings.
Except when it comes to your religion, right Bennie boy? :^)

That kike supported the syrian strikes

I like ben though. He is very (((high iq))) and a master debater

Trump never said that he was going to build a wall though

Fuck Ben.
>Michelle fields: pushed the false narrative of a known liar and even got this mentally-ill woman to file a false police report
>Cruz lied about the positions of his opponents but Ben even defended it
>His masqueraded opportunism, he went NeverTrump because he thought that Trump would lose now that he won he went back as far as he could without looking like he betrayed his principles
>Blue-pilled on some issues like MLK who was basically the BLM of the 1960s
>Thinks racists deserve to have their lives ruined
>Muh values and principles but shills for gold and mattresses on his show
>Gets triggered because Sup Forums users sent him the Jew meme images
>Shows the same traits that he criticizes about others; sensitive, emotional, irrational

>Trump never said that he was going to build a wall though

good one mate

you have to go back

To where?

>T_D

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

autism

I'm cool with Ben and I like him, but what are you suggesting we do? Go back in time and vote for Female Obama v2.0, Electric E-mail Boogaloo instead? Trump could've been a lot worse, but he's doing mediocre right now and it hasn't even been 6 months. You make do with what you get. The whole "Hurr, Drumpftards were wrong all along! The world is ending because of DAHNALD!" narrative helps nobody.

That's all good but the intense pro israel views are a deal breaker.

>the intense pro israel views are a deal breaker

he literally also says on his podcast quite often that he doesnt give 2 fucks about the state of israel. he only cares about it from a religious perspective/history etc. He hates leftists jews more than anything so a majority of them. He doesnt believe in ethnic judaism and only cares about views etc.

also this