What's her ethnicity pol?

What's her ethnicity pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/r2-dna/a-synthesis-of-haplogroup-r2---manoukian
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/central-asian-ethnic-groups
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/iran-ethnic-groups
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/nepal-ethnic-groups
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/ussr-ethnic-groups---1974
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/pakistani-ethnic-groups
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/links-for-further-reading/ancient-indian-roots-
sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Aryans/reasons-why-the-aryan-invasion-theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tannu Tuvan.

Wrong.

Some sort of Chink. Middle Asian?

Asian mixed with White, aka Slavic.

Wastelander

kyrgyz or uyghur

chechnyan

uighur

>her

>her

Kekistani

Human female or Human trap one of them?

Finish boy

I watch Sargon too! xD!

>Her

Also Finnish

Dakota Skye?

Here's a helpful chart. My guess is Dalofaelid or West Baltid.

Iranian/ turkic

But she has some pronounced epicanthic folds on her eyes, so possibly even central asian; sometimes their phenotypes look nordic, like with the Kalash peoples

slav

Yeah I'm gonna go with Sarikoli or Uighur. The epicanthic folds are too pronounced.

kek

See, sometimes sarikoli are blonde. Uighurs too.

Pedro got it first, but nice one pol, I expected worse results.

Hungarian Girl from the city of Kek?

So Uralic?

Turk+Chink+ little bit of white European admix to make her not hideous
Too bad it's a muslim whose religion is cancer anywhere it mastitizes.

Fingolian

Is that Moomin house?

Looks like finnish boy.

Filthy roach.

>her

chinese

Primordial Caucasian... the chink white people spawned from in Central Asia.

>ancestral eve

we wuz central asian and shiet. Hol up, we gonna git us some horses naw.

Chink from euroasia

Mongols and Turks raped the shit out of Ukrainians (Rus). They were a favorite source of blonde, light skinned fuckslaves.

>sees picture of blonde asians
>hur hur we wuz
Why do shitskins always get this meme wrong? You only say we wuz to niggers who dont have evidence for their claims. I posted a picture of blonde asians for your 70 IQ brain to see, genius. Go post on the nigger boards, this stuff is above your paygrade.

Central Asia used to be white.

>Central Asia used to be white.
Careful, all the niggers on the board will chimp out hearing this talk

You're an idiot. She's not even European.

Part Russian Part Chinese.

I see these people all the time. Russia and China border each other so near the border there are a lot of russian/chinese mix.

>thinks Caucasians are named after a European region
Europeans don't come from Europe genius, can't you fucking read?
See:

Finngoloid

>Thinks all Caucasoid people are "European".
You dumb fuck, the physiognomy graph you posted was specifically EUROPEAN phenotypes. Regardless of broad racial classification, it depicts EUROPEANS.
Central Asians might share proto-indo-european heritage with us, but they are not EUROPEANS, because they don't come from EUROPE.

Eurasian mongrel

>You dumb fuck
Have fun activating your almonds, poltard.

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/r2-dna/a-synthesis-of-haplogroup-r2---manoukian

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/central-asian-ethnic-groups

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/iran-ethnic-groups

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/nepal-ethnic-groups

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/ussr-ethnic-groups---1974

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Relevant-Maps/pakistani-ethnic-groups

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/links-for-further-reading/ancient-indian-roots-

sites.google.com/site/r2dnainfo/R2-Home/Aryans/reasons-why-the-aryan-invasion-theory

>her

Cool chart. I don't know my European origins since I am from various carribean countries. But I look most closely to gracile/East Mediterranean to Pontid. I think I am most like I share features with each of those men and the women on my mom's side look like some of those 3 women. I have few of my father's features, he looks more mestizo.

Are you a fucking retard or what?
This chart here
The one I was replying to, depicts specifically contemporary/recent European, that's European subcontinent specific, phenotypes.
I know about the PIE expansion, but you're implying that the chart of specifically European subcontinent phenotypes somehow encompasses all people of proto-indo-european descent, as if we haven't diverged over the last what, 6 fucking millennia, or as if the aryans didn't mix with local groups in the different parts of the world they moved to, whether that was europe, central asia, south asia or wherever else - because newsflash, they fucking did. the vast majority of europeans have far more palaeolithic western hunter-gatherer DNA, than they have aryan dna. likewise, the central asians have mongoloid in them.
therefore you can't equate a graph of contemporary, European subcontinent specific phenotypes, to peoples of other branches of the aryan expansion.
jesus fucking christ you're thick.

I saw this picture when searching for Uyghurs, so I'm putting my money on Uyghur

someone got it already DAMN

She looks like she belongs in that cluster or irrelevant countries inbetween the Middle East, China and Russia. So Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan.