Neckarwiese, Heidelberg, Germany

Neckarwiese, Heidelberg, Germany.

For those of you who don't travel- here's the ongoing demographic shift in western Europe represented in picture form.

looks about right

>no BLACKED logo
you can do better than this Mexico

Why are all mudslime women so THICC? Damn, I want their thick arab lips around my cock

>not a single german in sight
Indeed, it does.

Haha, that title. I was born in Heidelberg. It makes me sad.

niqab is not islamic REEEEEEE

LOL Aryans BTFO. Hitler is spinning in Valhalla.

Disturbing. It's how the Greek Alexandrians must've felt back in the day. It's a shame that we're doing this to ourselves. The final stage in our culture, which is but an empty shell of what it once was.

nuke every city in germany

There`s this thing called work Raul, it`s what white people do during the day

I highly doubt I will die in this country.

Why are there Africans in Germany?

Why don't the brown women rebel or something?
Their men wrap them up in those heavy robes then go hit on and/or rape white bitches.

bigot please. those are 'new german citizens". germany is a traditional country for immigration.

I hope you will. You caused all of this. You and your retarded brethren

weriz da white pussiz

This.
Walk out onto an English street at 10 o clock and you'll see all the scrawny pakis and their bin-bag wives milling around. Fucking benefit scroungers.

because France is already full of them

take me first

Yes Goy, work harder to pay taxes so Jamal can be housed and eat for free so he has the free time to fuck your wife while you're at the office.

Hans, come back :'(

hmm no, I made videos about differences in average intelligence between races and warned about migration and Islam almost ten years ago
those that didn't want to listen deserve it

>we're progressive, I swear!

We used to go to the USPX in Heidelberg...was pretty sweet times...mind you I was born in Frondenberg...

My university had international students last year. Of course all ones from Europe were girls and the boys were all African and Arab.

The German and Swedish girls were jumping all over themselves to fuck to shitskins.

I wish I was trolling German bro. It was actually sickening and clearly orchestrated by the school since all the regular Canadian and East Europe girls were repulsed by the shitskins.

It is my opinion that the people of Germany were broken after ww2, irreparably so.

We can no more blame them than we can blame a madwoman for pushing her pram into the ocean.

The insanity of today is a result of Europeans fighting each other, for whatever reason, be it greed or outside (influence).

If we get through this, I dare say we must learn this lesson.

I was just baiting. You'll be alright user.

It`s the american way

I know I know. I don't blame them.
For the same reason I can't blame my people for what's happening in Ukraine.
We all get fucked. The only difference - the positions we get fucked in

She is about to get enriched.

We just have to nibble a little chink cock here in our largest city of Auckland, but even now the afflicted call for us to open the gates to migrants globally.

>Mfw is whiter that most Europe

I'm genuinely curious. Do Germans not think that they or they children mostly want to live amongst their own? How can a people not have any in group preferencing?

Can't say they didn't deserve it, but pictures like this really paint a sad future for Germany.

Oh well I guess Eastern Europe will be welcoming white refugees in a generation.

The average german hates any other person so much that they don`t give a fuck who lives around them

Isn't it already the case? Like a lot of white Western Europeans are coming to Poland?

Jokes on jew, thanks to (((feminism))) women are also at the office. They don't have to sit at home on Jamal's dick.

I know a German studying at Heidelberg.
It looks like such a beautiful place.

>Neckarwiese
>Soon to be Meccawiese.

there are like 4 newspapers who tell the gercucks what is allowed to be said or thought and what not.

So many pics like these all over europe. They're shitting all over us with 3rd world scum

Doesn't mean shit when you go outside and see these things with your own eyes. No normal person can look at that and think it's the right thing. I want off this ride.

This is fucking abhorrent

sure, ronny

From the thumbnail I thought it was people cosplaying as Nazgul

I don't think so. Unless they have some starting connection to the country, settling down anywhere in EE is hard.

It possible of course don't think it's not. But unlike in the West where there are systems designed to help you settle down no such system exists in EE. Or if there is its limited.

Same in my city.

can't really see what you are trying to accomplish with your post m8
I basically agree with you that there is a mental disorder in this country yet insult me while posting a pic that shows that what I wrote is right

kann man sich für den purge merken

Good thread OP. The world has to know how severe it is.

>Heidelberg

I can easily find a beaner slum and paint all Mexico as it. Heidelberg was lost long ago.

war früher sicher mal eine schöne Gegend

Koblenz?

If that happened where I live people would lose their shit

right there on the street? :^)

>East

Reminder that racial/ethnic statistics are outlawed in Western Europe, so every number you see is an estimate done by (((polling organisations)))

but...but...you all look like that already

Why are Arab women almost always fat?

Even here in Burgerland they're pretty fat compared to the rest of our women (which is scary to think about).

POO
OO
O
OO
POO

Yes, there would be a mob

Dont forget that DNA paternity test are illegal in France

As much as I absolutely loathe the German to the point that the very thought of a live German makes me physically wretch, this makes me sad

it's high treason to disguise these massive changes

not at all. you can go on the official website and see in every city and village how many niggers live there

Look @ surroundings/environment: 10/10
Include mongrels:2/10

Every country they do the same, just stand around or sit in groups outside all day. What are they even doing? What kind of life is that? Its only a matter of time before the younger ones get bored and look for trouble.

>complaining about temporary displaced persons
They'll go back to their homeland when its safe for them racist. They don't like it anymore than you do!

because thankfully all of their food is now manufactured from processed, metabolism destroying GMO garbage.

Life the Germans lose.
>ww 1 Hur Hur Serbia must die
the Germans kicked the shit out of
>ww 2 Hur Hur we need to kill more Jews
the Soviet Union and put them in their place and reassured. not even usurped their land.
>2k17 Hur Hur we need more workers. I do not know why but we need it
What's wrong with your country? why can't you live normally? you can see for yourself what this means.
But the Germans always blame the Russian. The Germans you are the meanest rats I have absolutely no pity

shut the fuck up mamoud

Why one of the policemen a dwarf?

Was just about to comment on this as well. Maybe it's because they're under a tent all the time, but they are always hambeast. I have never seen a normal sized one ever.

At this point I hope we become just a wandering homeless people like the Jews were. One day we can fake a mass murder and reclaim Europe as a homeland like the Jews did Israel while flooding everyone else with niggers

In Switzerland maybe but not here. The government has no statistics on race. They do have statistics on non-nationals but that gives you a false image given the fact that many migrants in Europe are citizens of their host country

this thread makes me want to throw up, thousand of years, millions of souls, countless battle fought and for what?

They have no place here, and society is changing to accommodate them? What happens when Africa's population explodes?

>What's wrong with your country?

You want us to start shitposting about Russia?

I hope you are just trolling, or you need you get your head stomped to mush you fucking wanker

Female officer. Muh equality leads to female police officers in riot gear, facing an Arab horde

That seems true. The two national Germans I work with are cold and ignore you when you say hello. It's really fucking pathetic.

Why do Euroweenies let this happen? Too much indoctrination?

(((Diversity quotas)))

I frequently see police women that are below 5'4" maybe around 130 lbs. and it's hilarious. They struggle to arrest a suspect putting up even the slightest resistance.

same here, we would remember that we are catholic and shit

Exactly. We went through all this, just for it to end like that? That our own countries are not our own countries anymore? We might as well just have said 'fuck it' and just drowned ourselves in a river from the very beginning.

It is shameful, pathetic and digusting. Yet the self-hating cucks here love every second of it.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AND WHEN I'VE TRIED TO BEFRIEND THE DAMM GERMAN GIRLS THAT CAME TO MY UNI TO STUDY I GET WEIRD LOOKS AND ALL THAT SHIT
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THEY'RE IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY YET THEY ACT ALL MIGHTY WHEN I SPOKE TO THEM THEN THEY JUST BEND OVER FOR A DUMB STUPID SAND NIGGER RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVE FAR WORSE LIFE THAN THEY HAD IN THEIR """"""""WAR TORN""""" COUNTRIES

Which is sad enough.
>pay a 70% tax burden at the end of the day
>so that Machmud can slack off and hit on white girls while the average German slaves away

Did they have to get the shortest one? That won't end well for her.