>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr11
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>S Palmyra: SAA, Hez liberate Sawwanah Junction
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more false flag to happen
>G7 rejects UK's call for sanctions on Russian over Syria
>SDF attempt to enter the town of Tabqa
>Tillerson visits Moscow. Russian, Iranian, Syrian FMs to meet in Moscow at end of week
>U.S: Tillerson says Russia must choose between aligning with US or with Assad>
Tiger forces recapture Maardes
>IS claims responsibility for rocket attack on S Israel
>army:IS controls less then 7% on Iraq
>Best korea ready for war,China moved additinal 150k soldiers at the border,US Navy strike group heads towards them

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/lehigh-valley-syrians-protest-us-attack-on-assad-airbase/441556489
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-12/17/c_135912860.htm
nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
reuters.com/article/us-thailand-insurgency-idUSKBN17D137
archive.is/20110225222156/http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/asma-al-assad-a-rose-in-the-desert/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iran-opens-registration-19-presidential-election-46720979
nytimes.com/aponline/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/ap-ml-iran-elections.html
twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/851821876246704128
iom.int/news/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-31993-deaths-664
miaminewtimes.com/news/lake-county-sheriffs-office-releases-isis-esque-video-of-ski-mask-wearing-deputies-9267394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>Based Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel,hangs out with Ru military,tiger forces,takes pictures 4 /sg/
His story archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/109827054/

Aleppobro fresh pix drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc

Threadly reminder.

Onur pls

Threadly reminder that Idlib is moderate headchopper central and deserves to be gassed.

Are you the Nonce from brit/Pol?

why?

USA: Russia must choose between aligning with US and likeminded countries or Assad, Iran and Hezbollah

Putin: Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more may come

Praise for Assad, shame on Trump, WWIII soon...

Is it true that Assads military is exhausted, hence why he uses gas and barrel bombs?

Also, do. Saudi-Arabia and Qatar still support ISIS, or did they acknowledge they played with fire and withdrawn their support?

the war is going on for a long time but using gas to kill a few civis is not the way to go... it was a false flag

What's the Raqqa situation lads? I haven't heard much about it as of late.

nuclear war with best korea soon?

Has there been any good combat footage videos made recently? Watching them makes me feel so /comfy/ for some reason

It's all about Tabqa right now, fuck Raqqa

Posting for daily reminder who really runs things.

Threadly reminder

مرحبا /سج/! الله باشار سوريا و بس!!!!

اناأمريكي.

Camus

I understand, but with the all the info available, i thought you guys might have read a BASED journalist report in Arabic possibly, know family or friends there or anything talking about how people are feeling, and what the implications are for Assad when he holds onto areas gained from Rebels.

E.G.
>In this city, most people are simply glad to get food now the rebels have been BTFO and support Syrian National unity.
or
>In this area, Rebel support was very strong and so many people are staying silent but they still hate Assad etc.

Like in many ISIS held areas, when they are liberated, propaganda aside, many people rejoice.

Sorry, no other forums to discuss this.

larpers

Thanks bro.

do we have any knowledge on the current polcies of the gulf states? anywehere we can use to find their news and political stances. al jazzera might be a good source but I don't read papers i wound't wipe my ass with.

>Uraymah/Khirbet Anadan reportedly captured by government forces today
>Government forces captured some parts of Abtar mountain

All part of the 49D arobatics game goy

>2 weeks ago was WW3 because uk-spain-gibraltar crap
>1 week ago was WW3 because muh gas attack in Syria
>This week WW3 again because muh North Korea

Stop

Thai junta lifts control on influential Buddhist temple
Thailand’s junta lifted restrictions on movement at the country’s biggest Buddhist temple on Tuesday, a month after police ended a siege of the complex whose former abbot is accused of money laundering. A three-week standoff at the Dhammakaya temple between thousands of police and saffron-robed monks became one of the biggest challenges to government authority since a 2014 coup. Police failed to find the monk. The temple - nearly 10 times the area of the Vatican City - dwarfs Thailand’s 40,000 or so other temples in wealth as well as size. “Restriction on the Dhammakaya temple is revoked,” Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said. The junta had used its Article 44 emergency law to allow security forces to search for Phra Dhammachayo, who is wanted on charges of money laundering and taking over land without permission. (Reuters)

Some sad news for the orthodox sourians in my local area.

They were tight with Trump, even campaigned for Trump because of the no-fly-zone stuff and more with Hillary. They were even apprehensive to take in muslim refugees, kek.

"ALLENTOWN, Pa. - Less than 24 hours after President Trump's decision to send more than 50 missiles into Syria, some Syrians who say they voted for Trump organized a protest in Allentown.

"We vote for him, we trust, him, but he don't deserve it, sorry, sorry. He got the Lehigh Valley because of Syrian people," Lamia Affix said.

"He promised he was going to fight ISIS, radical Islam, and he did not," said Kahaldoum Makhoul.

Trump signed off on the order saying it was in response to the chemical attack earlier this week and pinned blame on Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad.

Some local Syrians don't buy it.

"Why a president, who's loved by his people, would attack his people?" said May Issa."

wfmz.com/news/lehigh-valley/lehigh-valley-syrians-protest-us-attack-on-assad-airbase/441556489

Yes, yes

xth for the new great persian empire

Libya PM accuses EU of reneging on migrant pledges
The EU has reneged on pledges to help Libya fight migrant smuggling to Europe, UN-backed Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj charged Tuesday in a German newspaper interview. “Unfortunately Europe did not help us but made just empty promises,” Sarraj told Bild newspaper, referring to EU offers of aid to build up a Libyan coast guard. “We need urgently more professional help in order to protect and control the coast,” Sarraj was quoted as saying. “Furthermore, the international community must do more to help stabilize the country.” If Libya does not receive more aid soon, he warned, there will be more smugglers sending more migrants on the dangerous sea voyage to Europe. (AFP)

but everything was calmer before?
Idk the past 3 weeks everything seems to be way to tense

Egypt’s parliament approves 3-month state of emergency - state television
Egypt’s parliament approved a three-month state of emergency on Tuesday, state television reported, days after two deadly church bombings killed at least 45. The nationwide state of emergency was first declared by President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on Sunday just after the attacks but required parliamentary approval according to the constitution. (Reuters)

>imply there would be a real war for that rock
The brits would have wooped your ass and be home in time for tea and medals

Turkish health minister says tests confirm sarin use in Idlib attack
Tests on victims of a suspected chemical attack in Syria’s northwestern Idlib province confirmed the use of sarin gas, Turkey’s health minister Recep Akdag was quoted as saying on Tuesday by the state-run Anadolu news agency. Both Washington and Ankara blame the Syrian government for the poison gas attack which killed nearly 100 people including children, but Damascus has denied responsibility. Akdag was quoted as saying that isopropyl methylphosphonic acid “has been identified in the blood and urine tests conducted on samples taken from the victims exposed to chemical warfare in Idlib.” The acid is formed from the degraded byproduct of sarin reacting with other compounds. (Reuters)

where are our MENA posters? what happened to our four sourians ( -1 who livestreamed and got mukhabarat'd) who were on here a bunch? miss em.

pic is damask

>Libyan PM

Which one? Aren't there basically competing Governments in Libya currently?

EU extends sanctions on Iran over human rights violations
The European Union has extended sanctions against Iran by another year over what the bloc says are serious human rights violations. The EU said it extended a travel ban and asset freeze against 82 people and also a ban on EU exports “that might help in the repression of internal dissent.” The extension prolongs the sanctions until April 13, 2018. The sanctions are separate from those over Iran’s alleged nuclear program, which have been lifted. (AP)

>Is Syria under any kind of sanctions from the United States?

>I'm a poorfag. If I were to write a check for five hundred dollars to the Syrian government, would I get in trouble?
The NSA is already scrambling a team to your house for just mentioning that.
Expect storming of your house by Seal Team Six in 3...2...1

Russian, Iranian, Syrian FMs to meet in Moscow at end of week – foreign ministry
Three-way talks are planned in Moscow between the foreign ministers of Russia, Syria and Iran at the end of the week, RIA Novosti cited the Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying Tuesday. The Syrian ambassador to Moscow was quoted as saying earlier in the day that Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Moallem will travel to Moscow soon on an official visit. Talks will focus on US allegations of a poison gas attack in Idlib province, Syria, and the subsequent US missile strike on a Syrian airbase, according to the report.

Cyprus reunification talks restart, tough challenges ahead
Against the backdrop of Turkey’s referendum on expanding presidential powers, talks aimed at reunifying ethnically divided Cyprus restarted Tuesday with rival leaders hoping to claw back diminished trust and lost momentum after a two-month halt. The United Nations-mediated negotiations still face difficult challenges, with the island’s Greek Cypriot president accusing the breakaway Turkish Cypriot leader of backpedaling on key issues at Turkey’s prompting following months of solid progress. It’s still unclear if talks can result in a deal both sides can rally behind. (AP)

>Which one?
pic related

Berlin halts refugee transfers to Hungary over conditions
Germany said Tuesday it is refraining from transferring asylum seekers to Hungary under EU rules until Budapest gives assurances that the migrants would not be systematically detained. Under the Dublin rules, asylum seekers are meant to be sent back to the first European country they registered in. The UN and rights groups have urged EU nations to suspend transfers to Hungary after Budapest introduced a law in March to detain all asylum seekers. Germany had initially waived Dublin rules for Syrian refugees at the height of the migrant influx in 2015. (AFP)

kek.. .look out after my rapefugges

Putin was very calm during his visit in Italy.
What is he planning?

romania bro, thank you for headlines, but can you consolidate them and also drop a link to them?

here's a rare bashar for your collection

ISIS now controls less than 7% of Iraq - army
The Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) group now controls less than seven percent of Iraq, down from the 40 percent it held nearly three years ago, a military spokesman said Tuesday. IS “controlled 40 percent of Iraqi land” in 2014, Brigadier General Yahya Rasool, the spokesman of the Joint Operations Command coordinating the anti-IS effort, told reporters. “As of March 31 [this year], they only held 6.8 percent of Iraqi territory,” he said. (AFP)

>high ranking officer
>no capitalization
>sekrit i swear on me mum don't tell anybody
>tomorrow guys

Alright will do that

if you are interested in the meeting
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-12/17/c_135912860.htm

thanx for rare assad

>(-1 who livestreamed and got mukhabarat'd)
holy shit I missed that, sauce?

The fucking nigger unironically did it for Evanka:
nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
Sweet fucking Christ

Orban isn't taking them unless he detains them.

I remember when Le Monde broke the CIA/Mossad training moderate headchoppers in Jordan story (sorry, no link) back in 2012. On policy tho, wikileaks is best place to go.

Thai junta rejects conditional peace talks with Muslim insurgents
Thailand’s military junta on Tuesday rejected a conditional offer from the main Muslim separatist group fighting in southern Thailand to enter into formal peace talks. The Barisan Revolusi Nasional (BRN) said on Monday that it would be willing to enter into formal negotiations on the decades-old insurgency if certain conditions were met by the Thai government. Among its demands were mediation by a neutral third party and the participation of international observers. Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha rejected the offer and said peace talks were an internal matter and required no international mediation or observation.

reuters.com/article/us-thailand-insurgency-idUSKBN17D137

Don't show your ignorance about the Spanish military and don't believe everything you read on the britpol general thread srilankabro

AHAHAHA MEMES ARE REAL

Saudi must be well chuffed.

nu/pol/ actually takes this as excuse
>but muh based Trump didn't do it
>It was Ivanke and (((Kushner)))
Trump is a waek minded kike puppet and they don't see it

archive.is/20110225222156/http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/asma-al-assad-a-rose-in-the-desert/

>Syria is known as the safest country in the Middle East, possibly because, as the State Department’s Web site says, “the Syrian government conducts intense physical and electronic surveillance of both Syrian citizens and foreign visitors.” It’s a secular country where women earn as much as men and the Muslim veil is forbidden in universities, a place without bombings, unrest, or kidnappings, but its shadow zones are deep and dark.

I doubt /sg/ would even do it for Dima, jesus.

If you want to use al-Jazeera as a source, keep in mind that the arabic al-Jazeera is very different from the english version.

its true supersonic 34d skydiving

It was a joke pedro
I know spain still has a respectably army

Iran opens registration for May 19 presidential election
Iran has opened registration for those hoping to run in the May 19 presidential race. The official IRNA news agency said Tuesday that prospective candidates can register through the end of Saturday. They will then be vetted by the Guardian Council, a clerical body that will announce a final list of candidates by April 27. President Hassan Rouhani, a moderate, is eligible to run for another term. Ebrahim Raisi, a hard-line cleric close to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and Hamid Baghaei, a close ally of former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, have announced plans to run.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/iran-opens-registration-19-presidential-election-46720979

nytimes.com/aponline/2017/04/11/world/middleeast/ap-ml-iran-elections.html

>Airstrikes on Atwa, Mizyunat, Jarah Kabir, Al Hamra villages near Maskana town in Eastern Aleppo

twitter.com/24Aleppo/status/851821876246704128

Airfield siege soon

I really don't know for sure lad, but if you're a poorfag you should probably save your money.
I don't think 500 bucks will do much for Assad but if you have any Migs in your backyard that you aren't using he might take them.

Isn't that literally admitting that Trump is easily swayed by those around him? Literally not the strong leader they wanted him to be.

You dont need to worry about local dialects as they can be confusing even for native speakers.

اللغة العامية would translate to "native/informal" language. Each country and region has its own informal dialect.

اللغة is language
اللهجة is accent

So you would sometimes refer to words spoken in a certain way as
اللغة العامية or اللهجة العامية

If you still want to learn arabic the best thing to do is learn the traditional arabic, its still used in written form all around the Arab World (books,news websites, most TV shows etc.)and if you speak it you wont have a problem being understood.

no problem m8ty

مرحبا سورياي!

hey fucker i hope you known that when i drop barrelbombs of redpills on souria i cite you as my freind in syria. hows medical school?

Lad, you want our monies stashed in Gibraltar?

Over 31,000 migrants, refugees cross Mediterranean this year – IOM
The number of migrants and refugees who have crossed the Mediterranean Sea since the beginning of the year is now 31, 993, TASS reported Tuesday. The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said that 664 people died or went missing on their way to Europe. Italy has received 26,886 people and Greece 4,107 people, according to the IOM.

iom.int/news/mediterranean-migrant-arrivals-reach-31993-deaths-664

Copy this for future reference :

الله سورية بشار وبس ، انا امريكي واحب سورية

Do it for choker Dima, then!!

imo the only way a real ww3 would start is if North Korea drops an Atomic bomb in the US( if it has the technology) and US retaliates.

>KEK

where are the BASED Gaddafi loyalists in Libya?
Will they restore Libya to it's former glory?

انا يسمي توماس. انا أمريكي.

In arabic 2 now, basic stuff, but studying aboard in morocco in may!

I find massive gold plated temples ironic in a religion about living a simple life
Still good to see Buddhist zeal is still around

Yes but most Trump supportes stepped back.
Right now the core supporting him are creature like on the HWNDU stream

>Studying in Morocco
Why would you do that to yourself?

B A D A S S
A
D
A
S
S

Don't tempt me lad.

I'm not entirely off him. Better than Clinton still, but disappointing.

kek it's 3000 dollars and my magrebi professor is taking us. i would be in the heart of damascus if i could.

Hi Thomas

مرحبا بك

Just to correct your sentence its

انا اسمي توماس

My name is Thomas

Yep same but I see it as my chance to scare off plebbit

Wait when did this one come out?

VIDEO INSIDE

>Florida Sheriff Films ISIS-Style Video Starring Deputies in Ski Masks

miaminewtimes.com/news/lake-county-sheriffs-office-releases-isis-esque-video-of-ski-mask-wearing-deputies-9267394

What about his son? I hope he is alive. He could unify Libya again and get rid of the rebelscum.

It's ogre

did you mean to put an alif instead of a lam in my name? also, nice to meet you!

in addtion, fuck a white hlemet

>You dont need to worry about local dialects as they can be confusing even for native speakers.
kek

>if you speak it you wont have a problem being understood.
I actually have one Moroccan friend who doesn't understand a word I say in fus7a and laughs at me for speaking it. Moroccans are subhumans whores with a disgusting accent, though.
I'm pretty sure it's best to speak fus7a if you go to the Middle-East, not so much in the Maghreb area.

>its still used in written form all around the Arab World (books,news websites, most TV shows etc.)
This is the main reason why I never really got into Arabic although I like relatively obscure languages with fewer sources (like Icelandic). The culture around it is not so fun. I joke around a lot saying the only reason to learn fus7a is if you want to read the Qur'an. But eventhough there are great authors like Jibran Khalil Jibran out there, it never really interested me all that much. As for news and websites, it's mainly the Syrian war, the shoes wars on Al-jazeera and a few Middle-Eastern newspapers and TV's. As for the TV shows, I haven't found one single decent show worth watching in native Arabic.

is Trump playing 92883D chess or what ?

please don't tell me i supported a literal israeli slave for this long

why did he had to attack Bachar ffs

Nah, it would have to be a BASED Military man from Gaddafi's clan.

Be careful the average Moroccan nigger will spit on your back. Don't get scammed by low quality hashish

Savvvvved.

A few days ago I think.

Noice!

My personal observation is that facts and sincere thoughts are very rare in this conflict. From what I gathered from syrians who visited these threads over the last 2 years, everyone except the hardline jihadists want the conflict to end, but that's about the only common ground they have.