Meanwhile, in America

>meanwhile, in America...

Other urls found in this thread:

yegor256.com/2015/07/21/hourly-pay-modern-slavery.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meanwhile, in Brazil...

lol

>complains about getting $15 free gibs when she probably served like 5 people
What the fuck? The hardest part of being a server as far I can tell is staying on top of drink refills.

Not to mention being a stupid cunt when someone said you did a great job.

>Trans type

>when employers refuse to pay normal wage so they create an entire tipping culture which frowns upon anyone who refuses to partake in it.
tipping is retarded. pay your employees. customers are looted anyway through drinks

hehe sorry kiddo but not paying my tuition is a violation of the NAP >:) *bang bang*

yegor256.com/2015/07/21/hourly-pay-modern-slavery.html

I doubt she reports the tips on her taxes either. Cunt.

>Not to mention being a stupid cunt when someone said you did a great job.

It amazes me that these retards get mad at people who don't tip high instead of getting mad that your shitty tipping system is designed to allow both customers and employers to rip them off.
Wouldn't it be smarter to demand that remove tipping and pay fair wages instead of demanding that customers never take advantage of the tipping system?

Fucking americans why they do this, just pay waiter a wage like every single job, tipping is so retarded at most its a bonus for a good service.

Was her job harder because the cost of the meal was more expensive?

>Paying tuition

What a meme. Her shitty waitress job could barely cover her books.

Well the whole tipping system is meant to benefit the businesses because Jews. I think they should get paid decently (a lot of times they don't even get paid minimum wage and the tips are supposed to technically be pay so the restaurant can get away with paying so low), I don't mind the tipping function that shows waiters they did an exceptional job. It should be a thing where the waiters get paid decently, and only if they do really well do they receive a tip, instead of them getting paid shit and tip more or less being mandatory or expected.

did she serve them for 2 hours straight without getting paid by the restaurant owner and having no other customers?
if not shes still making more than minimum wage and should shut her stupid whore mouth

Women are all evil m8, everywhere, in every country. The only difference in America is they are allowed to be evil, and even praised for it, instead of being shunned and beaten like they ought to be.

>tfw my retired father doesn't even top because he has essentially checked out of the world as far as giving a fuck is concerned
>tfw I always tip 20% regardless

Should I stop giving a fuck like my father? I actually kinda of despise college aged kids so maybe I should only tip when they are older.

fpbp

A buddy of mine got a part time job at a cheap, chain steakhouse. Fucker makes like 300 dollars a night on tips alone. You don't need to feel sorry for these people.

I only tip whites.

What about no tipping. tipping is just an American thing. in other places of the world we do the exact opposite, which is negotiate to lower the price. you dont get to be a great dealer like donald trump wants you if all you know to do is tip. (biggest tip for israel). everything makes sense. i am not on drugs.

But I only live around whites.

Wait am I supposed to tip?

>Wouldn't it be smarter to demand that remove tipping

Kek, that is the last thing they want. They make way above what they deserve by guilt tripping customers into overpaying them.
If they abolished tips and just got a proper wage instead they'd make significantly less.

I don't tip ever

not even for pizza
it's your job motherfucker
you dont like it get another
drop out piece of shit

faggot nigger

This is how tipping came to be

You just use it to even out your bill to a flat amount, then some jackasses started doing 15% nonsense

I just love it when dumbass American tourists leave me big tips, I'm making more money waiting tables for dumb Americans than having a decent job

>"tipping is optional"
>people flip the fuck out when you don't do it
Why do you insist on being special, unique snowflakes? Tipping is a thing here, but it's not something that's quasi-mandatory. In the rest of the world, you only tip if you liked the service, or are feeling generous.

I'm not paying for your gender studies degree, sweetheart.

yes, so the costumer just should not tip or be a jew.
>t.goy who negociated a thing that costs 25$ down tob18$. cuz i know he bought it much lower.
>t.goy who bought a clipper for 25$ from some guy after he saw it in the shop for 53$

What the fuck are those cartooney characters pasted over the image?

I was on a family trip to Europe and I told my father at the restaurant he doesn't need to leave a tip

His words were "We don't want to be seen as cheap Americans"

Good we're rather going to be seen as moronic suckers

>people

that's a funny way of saying entitled white millennial girls

ban tipping
europeans dont tip

What is tip? Wtf

dont ban it. just teach your kids to not tip. and show your friends you dont tip, and dont tip.
why must be statist who ban everything.

Fucking tipping is the reason I now hate going out to eat to a sit down restaurant not to mention that they are getting expensive. I miss my hometown of San Diego because the Taco Shops and places like that were cheaper and you rarely had to tip.

yeah tipping is retarded and is the reason why i get take out from every restaurant.

>Americans need to pay their servers ON TOP of already expensive food
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're called bitmojis. It's some retard millennial shit used in Snapchat.

ALWAYS request a mail waiter. They are always extremely polite and helpful and will check on you constantly unless they are black.

Female waitresses demand high tips because of their looks or because they are a woman. You'll sit at your table thirsty without utensils and demand 30% for taking your order, bringing your drinks/appetizers, bringing your food, checking on you once, then bringing your bill.

A waiter will do all of that buy check on you every 5 minutes to see if you need anything at all.

tip: give extra money after a service. mostly in restaurents. only an american thing.
thats all they holded of the long dead american society.

This is really not true. At least in Germany and many places I visited in Europe, tipping was pretty common

I like how kiddos threaten to spit in my food when I debate them on tipping culture. I only eat our occasionally and I generally cycle to that restaurant months down the road... by that time that particularly server is gone since their employee turnover is so high in that market.

La mancia.

>make $15.86 on one table for less than an hour of "work" that consists of carrying plates to a table and refilling drinks
>probably had 3 tables
>$40/hr
>not enough
>post it on normie book like a raging faggot autist

This is truth.

i always tip 20%. waiting tables is a difficult job (any service industry job is difficult imo). i dont mind making their day a little better with what amounts to chump change to me

>europeans dont tip
They do, but again, it's not quasi-mandatory. Nobody will spit in your soup if you don't. There are a couple of reasons to tip here.
>you really liked the service (for example, the waiter didn't ruin your mood by shouting like a fucktard, or hell, they even brightened your mood)
>you're feeling generous
>you don't want your pocket full of pocket change

That would be as hard as stopping Americans from circumcising their kids. It's something that's pretty much ingrained in their culture. While it might've been done for a reason in the past, nowadays people don't really think of it - they do it just because everybody else around them does.

>letting other people handle your food

if you want to eat with friends, fucking cook for them you lazy shit

restaurants are the worst business and i don't understand how people keep going there

Here is my problem.

You do lets say 3 tables an hour. You are likely to get tipped at least 5 at each table. You make around 8 bucks hourly as well. So you are coming away with around 23 dollars an hour. Sooo.... Maybe your tuition is a waist of money. You are already earning more than a nurse would be, and I bet you are just trying to be a teacher or some other worthless job.

Holy shit, it's like half of my daily wage, and I work in coalmine-like conditions

Yes we do retard.

If they paid a wage they would make less... They need to stop bitching because it will just backfire if we go to hourly pay.

>mail
yeah im a faggot

I think it's more the expectation that bothers people as opposed to the actual act of tipping itself. If I am eating out I am not exactly pinching pennies to begin with.

Most of the women I know in the restaurant business never go home with less than $300 cash. they can easily make $1000 in three days and have 4 days off.

Most people who wait tables aren't smart enough to realize that, though. They think they are in a bad spot because of what they make, rather than what they choose to do with the money they do make.

Sure, but to be fair, your cost of living is also likely a lot lower.

To be double fair, your living conditions also are likely lower.

Compliments won't pay for tuition, maybe try to buy something you can afford next time or try job that makes money (like sucking a dick).

>Complaining about receiving $15 for carrying out some plates and correctly writing down my order.

Wew lad. Imagine if she actually had to work for a living.

That bitch got 15$, what is she complaining about? She earned double the hourly wage.

>ALWAYS request a mail waiter.
Do you really go into resturaunts and say "i'd like a male waiter"?

i cant imagine how weird the looks you get are when you demand a male waiter. i guess if you claim youre muslim no one will question it otherwise it screams hyper-autismo
Why would the expectation bother you? just make-believe your bill has a 20% "tax" on top of it and just stop thinking about it. i go out for raclette with 2 friends, between dinner and wine the bill is 210, spending 40 on a tip is irrelevant to me.

They want higher than minimum wage. The entitled picks expect near a professional paycheck.

Americans shall circumsize more.

are you idiots high?
we don't tip at all

I don't tip in a places where I suspect it is expected of me. If you want 15 percent extra then make an order window and I will pick up the food myself, instead of waiting for some entitled whore to walk few steps to bring it to me.
No wonder that cocksuckers like Sanders pop out as viable candidates in the US.

The Jews created tipping to offload costs onto the Goyim

It's something SOME people do because of goodwill.

This cunt is complaining about that 1 tip when she walks the fuck away with hundreds of dollars a day in her pocket from tips only. Some restaurants the staff walks out with $800-$1800 on a busy day.

If any wait staff is complaining, they need to fucking off themselves because if it went to a standard wage, they would fucking quit.

Why do people even pay tip?

yea but she could be sucking dick, stripping, whoring herself on Instagram or dating rich men instead. so she deserves a nice tip.

think about it!

unless you're eating out SOME PUSSY AND ASS AM I RIGHT?

AYYYYYYY

UP HIGH MY MAN

Though I will add, most places waiters make under minimum wage due to federal and state law allowing so. So they may make around $3 an hour at the lowest. Still not bad if you're making a $5 tip on top of that for covering on average two or more tables every hour. $13+ an hour for filling water glasses and talking to your coworkers ain't bad.

>$5 lunch
>leave a $1 tip
>20%

tipping by % is fucking retarded.

>Depending on the generosity of total strangers for your lively hood

You put yourself in this position sister.

You can tell by her bratz doll self insert that she's either a troon or 300 lbs

It just seems like one of those American peculiarities that will always persist just because even if it's a massive pain in the ass. Here it's factored into the bill, with a bit more if it was a huge service.

>Why would the expectation bother you?

Because expecting a tip isn't a tip at all. Like you said just assume 20% is on top of your bill and that is exactly what I do. It doesn't mean that servers crying about getting tipped poorly isn't still arrogant as fuck.

Only tip someone if they prove they deserve it. And maybe not even then.

Why is it that waitresses are so self-entitled? Every girl i've met who has worked that job complains how its the hardest job ever and that their jew boss shafts them on their wage, despite getting tips. Fucking women think they deserve everything without putting in work.

Tipping should be 56%

We do, but the difference is that tipping is something you do to compliment the waiter on the service, etc. It is purely optionnal and no one ever expects you to tip your waiter.
Because waiters have actual salaries and don't live off tips.

Imagining it is pretty hilarious. I want to see a video of the staffs reaction. I anticipate a mix of subdued disgust, concern over if the burger is preparing to shoot up the joint, and pity over his autismo levels. We both know anyone who would actually say something like this never leaves his home though :^)
>we
>turk poster
fuck off retard
between 10-20CHF I tip a 5chfPC. Below 10 a 2CHFpc.
>5 CHF Lunch
lmao, look at my flag retard

Kind of explains why women are completely fine with being single mothers and living on gibmedats

Unfortunately taxpayers can't politely tell them to go die in a gutter with their hellspawn.

she left off the part where she works 20 hours a week, has a $400/week pill habit and she can still afford to pay her $30,000 car note and all of her bills

>barely making it.
>plz gib moar tips.

Yes. Walk in, say hello and greet the staff and request a male waiter if possible. You are walking in there to pay money, they need to accommodate you. How is this strange?

because they're young white women in their sexual prime . they are literally treated like royalty the majority of the time.

Don't post something like this. You're only going to encourage self-indulgent hatred for restaurant servers among Sup Forums users.
Instead, love this woman as you would love yourself. She is capable of sin just like you are and I'm sure there has been a point in your life where you were just as vein and still forgave yourself.

That's because you're a nation of soulles eurocucks like krauts. If you saw someone collapse on the street you'd spit on them instead of helping
Or called national euthanasia service

People would probably think you're a faggot if you want a male waiter, if anything. While it would still creep me out, it doesn't scream "autism" to me.

Only tip when you feel that waiter added something to the experience, was really polite or forthcoming.

*vain.

>she brings a bottle of wine to your table
>$100
>plz gib $20 cause i opened it

Worse fucking part is cooks never even see that money. Tips are reduced hugely. All waiters and waitresses do is bring the food, those back of house slaves do hours of prepping it for show and tell.

The leaf is right. These females don't know what real work is.

I only tip if in a good mood and have received exceptional service. Otherwise never. Even then its only like 5 %.

Because not everyone can cook such good food