Chances of NK hitting US?

What are the chances of a nuke from NK hitting the US?

Basically all NK has to do is hit one of these main important cities/places

>Manhattan + boroughs
>San Fran
>LA
>San Diego
>Washington
>Chicago
>Las vegas

Hitting one of these would mean massive deaths, destablized country and econimic crash

I don't really think those will reach US but I badly want them to.

The only one of those cities they can maybe hit is San Francisco, and I hope they do.

If a nukes hits the US it'll probably hit California

0 percent. Their longest range missile can't even hit hawaii

>What are the chances of a nuke from NK hitting the US?

fucking 0

alaska is fucked.

>be asian
>name missile no dong

I live in silicon valley so plz not us. You need us.

They also have yet to prove they can mount a warhead on any of those missiles

They will probably hit Japan just because

They are decades from that capability. To put it into perspective they are on Atari and we are on VR

They would be doing us a favor if they nuked California or New york desu

Literally Zero percent.

Pretty low. A while back they where lunching "space exploration" rockets. None of them really made it very far. One made it like 80km over the ocean and just crashed.

>can't even hit japan

>Taepodong
Is that a typo?

Their longest missle can't even make the Pacific.

What we need to be worried about is terrorist attacks sponsered by the state ie a dirty bomb on a cargo ship.

Couldn't they nuke the US by Submarine or by plane?, maybe if they could get close enough they could hit New York via boat.

>no dong

Darwin is one of the few Western targets in range of their longest range missile.

>Star Wars technology

Zero

You're the problem kike

Please nuke Chicago, Dear leader. Too many niggers and spics.

0%

They literally have zero nuclear weapons you dumbasses

>alphabet agency subcontractors

No, no we don't

You forget the most important city of them all: Boston

Russian anti missle systems could intercept

Will never happen. It'll fall into the sea, get shot down or blow up before it even launches. On the very, very, very rare chance it hits the US, one of our ships or Japan the Norks will be genocided by the end of the weak.

>>Manhattan + boroughs
>>San Fran
>>LA
>>San Diego
>>Washington
>>Chicago
>>Las vegas

Please don't throw me in that briar patch.

No it's a taepo

oh no! they can hit Canada via that sliver of the yukon

Zero. with confidence.

they will glass the carrier group it's scripted.You have replacements in all shipyards accros US.Trump will sacrifice 18000 servicemen and women tonight if they enter NK territorial waters.After they nuke the carrier they will invade SK.32000 artilery pieces and 2500 mlrms vs a higly desly populated city like SK capital.It will be a massacre.The Chinese chinks placed 150000 troops at NK borders to prevent refugees and defectors to cross into china.

Yes. Many times over.

ITS HAPPENING

Now now that's not very nice thing to say about your allies

Yes, I am sure that their slow ass Cold War era navy will slowly fart on over towards the coast and launch a nuke.

Make America straight again!

They don't have any submarines capable of launching nukes, boats or planes would get blown the fuck up before getting close.

seriously it must be straight again.
gays shall shut the fuck up.

They've got a bunch of Soviet Era tech from the USSR, pretty likely they'd have at least a couple of ships capable of storing/firing a missile till it was close to the shores of the US.

I'm guessing 0% chance. What will happen is Israel will attack the U.S. via submarines and we will say it was Russia or NK to justify war. This is 9/11 all over again.

>all they have to do

the sophisticated technology necessary to launch a missile across the world and hit a target with pinpoint accuracy is 100x as hard as actually making the nuclear warhead

Why couldn't it just be a submarine suicide mission? Go into NY harbour with a big nuke on board the sub, surface and then detonate the nuke while still on board.

I personally would detonate in new york harbor, evaporate all the water out in 2 seconds and have the ovean rush in to refill it, causing a huge tsunami/surge

People don't realize this because of the memes, but we are back to Cuba Missile Crisis levels of danger now.

yeah why carry them on submarines! :>

as a transgender lesbian i'd probably kick your ass and fuck your woman :)

Truth

Yes we are user.

BTW digits confirm this

I would estimated their chances to successfully nuke Seattle as 5%. Maybe about 3% for LA, and near zero chances for Washington or NY.

Like 0,5%.

More likely they will target Worst Korea and Japan, and US troop concentrations.

ZERO! They've been trying to hit Japan forever, and missed every single time.

>all those dongs
>Such little range

Of course

Not a single one is remotely within their range, also our military would shoot down the nuke before it left the south China Sea.

They're not supposed to have warheads small enough to fit on an icbm. My only concern is I don't know what's on that satellite they have floating above us.

>LA
Not this Mecca, please. I want to visit (and stay there illegal) it first.

They actually have one that carries two missiles. Not much compared to the US or Russian boomers, but if they manage to smuggle it out to sea near the US, they could evaporate LA, SD and/or SF.

Either way, enjoy your cancer

Why so?

What if best Korea put the nukes in a shipping container and Akbar'd in a harbor like in New York?

implying they actually can launch one correctly.

Wouldnt even have to be a real nuke, a dirty bomb would irradiate the entire area of New York and fuck with the entire world's economy. Not that anything is actually gonna happen with this, Sup Forums thinks the world is gonna end every 2 days and literally nothing ever comes of it.

0%.
They'd hit Japan or South Korea, not the US.

Are people so brain-dead on Sup Forums they actually believe this will happen

Or is it all just shit-posting

Do you people not understand the concept of missile defense?

Defense systems that America has spent the last 5 decades developing?

Do they even have missiles with that range ?!

Nothing that's going to be reliable even half the time

that's why the United States spends so much time trying to get bases overseas to put in missile silos with more effective range

They have shipping containers with that range. Jesus christ. Get creative.

Well if their Kwangmyŏngsŏng-4 satellite has nuclear capability, then I'd say there a huge possibility of the Continental United States being hit anywhere. But apart from that... Naaaaaah

Brain-dead. The twitter they're linking as evidence doesnt realise that fighter jets dont have an infinite range and couldnt bomb NK from them.

Would exploding that satellite in place over the US create a huge EMP?

>tfw you are in the radius.

Comfy in Arkansas. Gonna be sipping tea and waiting for cali to be nuked

the amount of food they'd have to store on board to travel that far would cause another nationwide famine for them

please hit Washington to kill the trump and his jew family. Oh pls. Just kill all of the fucking kikes in government.

you have a better chance of phasing through a wall using quantum mechanics

I doubt he'd be there. Most likely playing golf

>nuke in a lead lined shipping container to take out a major coastal port
You don't need high tech to deliver a nuke

Trump is massively associated with New York. How would Burgers cope with 9/11 2?

lol

burgers massively underestimating their opponents... once again

kek, for once a war is not related us.
oh god, let the best korea win.

I honestly hope they inflict damage to the world's worst war machine.

Just what did NK ever do to america or china, they're both responsible for the whole Korean mess.

-0%

RARE
A
R
E

N E W
E
W

*end of the hour

Saudi Arabia isnt rare you fucking idiot.

So, does that mean nothing happens again?

100% chance of nuclear attack