Brit/pol/ - Cider weather edition

Today’s Articles

>Brexit to trigger UK farm policy overhaul and EU funding gap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39507859

>Sky Views: Am I allowed to be bored by Brexit?

>Pro-Brexit group unveils plan to cut net migration to 50,000 a year

>What threat do the Liberal Democrats pose to the Conservatives?

>Libor: Bank of England implicated in secret recording

>Tory election spending: MP admitted to police some claims were wrong

>Hitchens: What I said about Syria in June 2012

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw
youtube.com/watch?v=RA46hBCzmJM
twitter.com/Ned_Donovan/status/851713535486943232
youtube.com/watch?v=T_zXZWuWelY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Us lot in 40 years

youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw

>When you see a bargain do you let it get away? Somebody else buy...

Kaya

Fuck off cunt. This one was first.

This one was made first, sorry m8

repostan

>Brexit happened, meaning we campaigned for low/no unskilled migrants

>unskilled migrants only people willing to work in shitty care sector earning fuck all

>already leaving in their hundreds every day and almost no new ones are replacing them

>care sector about to crumble because no migration, old people will either be priced out of care or simply slide into NHS care more

>NHS care already crumbling because of the burden of the old, they get given second rate care due to priority of the young

>old people start dying left right and centre

>goverment starts making noticeable pensions savings

>they keep these aside in a goverment "war chest"

>cobyn writes a strongly worded letter against not helping old people, 3 weeks after most old people have died

>goverment now adds 350m per week extra to the NHS from the pensions savings

>NHS is saved

>people forget about the old people dying

>theresa may becomes the saviour of the NHS

>the plan worked all along

Can u thumbs down this tripe from the guardian the lefties are fawning over how great multicultural england is in the comments it makes me want to vomit
youtube.com/watch?v=RA46hBCzmJM

Chinas turned NK coal imports around.

Fuck guys, i might actually be right. The USAF and US NAVY are going to fucking wreck NK soon and Chinas doing the clear up job on land.

Guys how do I stop the rebels here I am in belfast and they are making fun of the orange order and o proud loyalist heritage and our trying to take the country out from under us.

we are one of your las valuable provinces so fucking show some will to protect us. we are getting cucked to hell and back because of SF/IRA and we need you to help us or the nationalists are going to take are country

proud orange men need to unite

Guy on the right is cute

>Kim is so unhinged he'll bring anyone he can down with him

Seoul is within artillery range. RIP K-pop idol groups.

>Labour voters used to think the Labour Party was for them, that it was against the Tories, that it would look after them. Tory voters in middle class areas always thought that the blue ticket, the blue rosette was for them. But increasingly, all of our people in the two big classes look at the party representatives that they’ve chosen for generations, and they seem the same people mouthing the same platitudes and the same lies with slightly different terms of reference and slightly different colored rosettes. But they’re the same! On all of the big issues! They want to remain in Europe; they want to be beholden to the United States; they want to be inveigled endlessly into American and globalist and expansionist wars across the Earth. We’ve just lost our hundredth man in Iraq.

>Why are we in Iraq? There are very complicated, interconnected reasons why we are in Iraq, but the real reason, ultimately, is absence of will and self-determination in our own national leaders. Forget the influences of American powerbrokers and rulers. If we were decisive about our own destiny in our own country on our own island and in our own nation-state, we would stand up to America and we would be a significant second-tier, independent, nuclear-armed power that would be widely listened to and respected both for its present strength, its past imperial glory and its future prospects, and we would decouple ourselves from this desire to make Israel safe in the Middle East and to steal as much Arab oil as possible and also to go around all the rest of the world inveigling into other disputes that have nothing to do with us.

Is anyone else still on North Koreas side? Don't want to get destroyed in a nuclear holocaust before Twin Peaks comes back on the telly.

>Thanks very much

L-lovely evening, isn't it, Anglo-senpais. . .

What exactly do you expect us to do?

twin peaks is shit

>People at risk of HIV in Scotland to be given PrEP drug on NHS

Why not just have less anonymous sex with men?

Infant ARYAN's Memories

It's so dark... ANGLO... I've been born!
ANGLO... where are you?
What... should I do?
Tell me what to do, ANGLO.
Please...
I'll try my best... Please don't leave me alone...
I'm so lonely, ANGLO...
ANGLO... ANGLO... ANGLO... ANGLO... ANGLO...

I think we are out of range thats if any of their missiles actually work

it scotland so its probally druggies sharing needels

So, now it looks like NK is going to get it's shit double penetrated and sharted all over, there will be a flood of refugees

Will these refugees be put into some sort of global refugee pool, meaning we could take this and no longer be obligated to take ones from syria?

Because I think it'd be safer taking 100k norks than syrians, and in the end both are needy. I mean the norks are used to living in mud huts under oppressive regimes, I think even hull is a minor step up from that

Tell the nationalists to fuck off, intervene to remove terrorists from givernment.in the 70s the ira attacked innocent loyalists without warning starting the troubles and you guys didn't do enough to stop them so it as up to us.

fucking have some pride in your last bastion of irish territory and protect us because there are LITERALLY terrorists in government and so far english people just keep making fun of me when I tell them to care about NI because we are a valuable overseas province we are like the british raj of the british isles

Why not just do less drugs then?

If a person comes to a doctor and says "doctor I'm at risk for HIV", the response should be "Why don't you stop doing that". The answer should't be "Continue doing that, and here's some pills".

Think their biggest problem at the moment is making the warheads small enough to actually fit on the missiles.

I repeat, what exactly do you want from us? To go over to Belfast in a mob and tell the republicans to fuck off or else?

Joining a sports centre lads.

Mainly for the swimming.

Who planning on getting /fit/ here?

How about westminister tells SF that they can't be in government because they are terrorists. We need direct fucking rule or something, they got voted into a majority in the fucking assembly so take away our government and rule us from westminister to stop them

Because people are stupid and refuse to alter their behaviour even after professional advice

Anyway, it's probably cheaper for the NHS to offer a prevention rather than lifelong treatment for someone infected with HIV

Dairs more to Ireland dan dis

:^)

Got a gym membership with my uni, should probably start using that

I play a sport so I'm not completely unfit but no where near /fit/ desu. It's not a sport that leaves you with a terribly aesthetic body.

You vastly overestimate Bri/pol/'s power over the government. Hell, you overestimate the people's power over the government.

I sympathise but you'd be better off rallying your fellow Norns.

Started going 3 years ago feel breddy gud desu

N-no need to be mean, Anglo-senpai.

Better idea would be to reunite Korea, and keep them at home to rebuild with the South's help.

>I take an elitist view of culture. I believe that everything comes down from above, and I believe that the spirit is the brain of the mind and the mind dominates the body. But the mind, of course, is only a part of the body. I think rather like Hobbes the great English theorist 400 odd years ago against whom British cultural theory reacted. Hobbes was an authoritarian, an absolutist, a semi-elitist, a non-democrat, and even an atheist in a deeply religious age. So, he was quite a shocking combination. He appalled both the Royalists and the Cromwellians. I’m quite enamored of Hobbes, in a way, who of course is close to the English version of Machiavelli in his doctrine of statecraft.

>Hobbes’ idea of the society that is organic and where the mind and the body are integrated influenced me a great deal. I think the contemporary West suffers from an extraordinary mind-body split. And the intelligentsia has gone off and talks to themselves and doesn’t connect to the bulk of people in Western societies at all. There is a degree to which I personally think that if you put into currency ideas and cultural forms which have a primal element, have a primordial element, have in some respect a pagan dimension, I think you can knit the mind and the body back together again.

sorry ladd

Look forward to it.

kek be ex terrorists getting payed for a job dont even turn up westminister being this cucked

There's nowt appealing about that thing, lad

>I also think it’s very important, and something that political people nearly always miss, that rationalism is not enough. I think you move people at a level beneath the mind, psychologically and in terms of the emotions. In fact, the Right is more powerful when it appeals as much to the subconscious as much as the conscious mind. I think an enormous number of people, including the Right’s bitterest and harshest opponents, are slightly subconsciously attracted to it in spite of themselves. That’s why they can never stop talking about it, even from an oppositional perspective.

>I do believe in cultural inversion, that you can get into sub-consciousness of the era that you’re in and begin to turn it around. I’m also very aware that movements of the ’20s and ’30s were based upon, in part, a Romantic counter-culture that stretches back to the 1870s if not before. The counter-culture as we perceive it is purely Leftist and comes from the 1960s. I agree with Ezra Pound that the artistic community is like the antennae of the civilization that they’re a part of and that they feel the tremors in the web or in the ether before anyone else. That’s why a lot of twentieth century art is about trauma and alienation and ugliness and neurosis, because that’s what the intelligentsia feel, and that’s what the artistic part of the intelligentsia feel. I see Right-wing cultural formations everywhere, even though they wear other hats, even though they seem to be denouncing the Right. But you have to view these areas artistically and not completely in a linear or rational way.

Chemisty. Chemistry. Meeting of minds.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE of the New York Times

twitter.com/Ned_Donovan/status/851713535486943232

A gay man, ladies and gentleman.

Who is this Anglo-waifu and soon will eire/pol MICK her?

A straight man not into sliteyes, as all decent men should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_zXZWuWelY

ALEX JONES SHOW

lets get comfy and fight the globalists

Rubbish

desu she or he looks like a ladyboy

>No Dong

They should have called the new ones Wang Dong or King Dong

He's a jew who bent to Alefantis, fuck him.

Truth. Asian women are fucking minging. Even blacks are better.

>Who planning on getting /fit/ here?

Started 2013 lad.

Except mass immigration hasn't stopped.

People not replacing those workers evidently doesn't have much to do with immigration at this point.

And it's not surprising since other forms of unskilled work pay more, even if only in pennies.

a guardianista defines a fascist

>If someone abandons democratic freedoms, advocates open violence with no legal interference, has goals of ethnic cleansing and territorial expansion, and actively calls for a governmental system led by a dictator having absolute power, forcibly banning opposition parties, whilst bringing key industries into the control of the state... then you have a fascist.

read its filename m8

Good idea to post a blurry photo mate. Plausible deniability and all that.

Objectively false. There are no beautiful black women. These are the FACTS folks. Name one. I'm waiting.

It means labour in Korean

Besides the world wars, what war do you believe influenced global politics the most?

cold

Jurassic Park!

>That photo
JUST

How about incentivising their adult children caring for them. In home nursing as a deduction like child care? Let us claim parents on taxes. Fuck migrants we can care for our own.

Back of the net!

explain

He was playing a JUSTed character tbf.

The. Cold. War.

Bet you fapped to the log lady.

Thirty Years

There are no beautiful asians. That's a fact as well.

French revolution.

Delet this
The Paddys can use this instead

Quite difficult to separate war from global politics desu, especially if you count the cold war like

Emu War.

I'd agree with this.

They literally reset the calendar to year one. Those crazy frogs.

A nork QT for everybody on brit/pol/

Is it easy to get a 30+ asian gf lads?

Full beam!

>"but our old people are EVIL and voted for Brexit, so we need to care for Jamal and Ahmed and polish their cocks every morning instead"

Probably. How much money have you got?

are you gay user

2k in the bank

No. Just not into dogeaters.

What makes you think a 30+ Asian gf is at all desirable?

If a girl is still single age 30+ in those societies there's going to be something very wrong with her

Have you got a gf mate?

why would you want that

>Now, looking at the Western world which is a civilization based upon inverted premises of the Islamic world. The West, in my view, is an anti-theocratic and open-minded civilization, but the idea that because of that we don’t believe in anything is utter nonsense. We have a fundamentalism of our own, and I think it’s the guilty conscience of most Western intellectuals, particularly liberal-minded people in the arts. An enormous number of Western artists and writers and intellectuals, even through reversal and antagonism, were attracted to fascism in the first 30 to 40 years of the twentieth century, and they were often attracted in an emotional way at a level deeper than reason, because they were attracted to the ur-discourses, the foundational and fundamentalist beliefs, classical and yet Romantic combined, of our own civilization.

>It’s interesting to note, in relation to modernism for example, many of the early modernists—Eliot, Wyndham Lewis, Marinetti, Céline, Ezra Pound, and so on—were deeply attracted to the extreme Right. They were attracted because they saw in it fundamentalist cultural energies. It’s very interesting that late modernism has been taken up as the pet of the liberal establishment and completely denuded of nearly all of those energies, and it’s ended up in often decadent and squalid vistas that deconstruct almost everything the West is about and laughs whilst the process is going on.

How dare you not like what I like

I'm a 30 year old man.

Because most adult children work full time, and if someone needs care enough they have to move in with them, being able to care for them from 7-8 in the morning and 6 till 10 at night just isn't long enough

Unless you mean one could take full time off and get some sort of government care allowance

pic related
don't be stupid

So?

Get yourself a nice 22 year old you fucking idiot

*exhale* Andrewwwwwww

asian women are extra vapid when they hit a certain aged
you also sound like a poorfag

>british isles
Lol, that desperation to cling onto last fleeting notions of imperial grandeur 72 years after a Pyrrhic victory that made the UK largely irrelevant.