BASED PAJEET SAVES THE DAY AND CUCKS THE EU!

yourbrexit.co.uk/news/brexit-boost-2-billion-trade-deal-india-will-make-uk-eu-losses/?utm_source=djc

‘Brexit: Opportunities For India’ lays out a clear strategy about how the Asian nation will benefit from Brexit, but at the same time the author Rashmi Banga also says British exports to India will reach a fantastic £6.3bn annually once we have left the European Union.

All of this is made possible by the UK and India’s long-standing relationship through the Commonwealth, and it is exciting to think that other similarly enhanced trading relationships will now be possible with other powerful members of this group such as Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.timesofindia.com/city/ahmedabad/state-to-now-promote-cow-oriented-startups/articleshow/58117101.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based. I bet merkel must be tearing her hair out

bamp

Who the fuck designed the Indian flag. Jesus christ.

He was clearly busting for the shitting street. Mind was on other things.

the raj flag was better desu

You are gonna love the new official designated street @Dumbdon: Downing Street.

I thought our FTA with India was in trouble because May refused to allow more Indians here?

yeah cause america and every other country needs that stfu spic

THANK YOU BASED PAJEETS

UK can also freely trade with china
build thorium atomic power
deregulate housing production
and live capitalist fun
cutting gov spending 99%
cutting regualtiosn 99%
fire almsot all lawyers n judges
private and arm cops
allow guns
do the hoing kong
hek start producing cars n cool shit again

That's all nice Oliver, when are you taking out that goathumper Sadiq? ffs sort it out

Yeah but the India trade talks have pretty much already collapsed because they want VISA's...

I never thought of this angle. Impressive.

Toilets and toilet re-education in exchange for tea and spice

why doesnt india just produce amongst themselves?
why trade with outside?

The main reason is we don't have skilled labour or technology in a particular sector so we outsource it. However,The current Prime Minister had started this "Make in India" campaign just like MADE IN CHINA one.
It has started well, maybe in future India will be fully dependent once it gets a head start.

Now India is my best friend

why no reduce government spending and regulations like usa of 1800s and hong kong and let economy grow rapidly?
unregualted housing production as well

>poojeet best friend nao

are pakis gonna chimpout?

will britain deport all non-anglos to buffer zone in bangladesh?

Wtf I hate loos now

>Trade deal will stipulate unmitigated immigration from India
>British government will say yes because they need the money
>Bongistan will be flooded with even more shitskins and die a painful shit smelling death
I would say nice knowing you, but you faggots extorted us and attempted to steal our clay 3 times so I'm not really sad

>Bongistan
>Capitalist
>Ever
Top kek

stop, this is good for them.

We can't let that happen since that will give rise to Land Mafias and crime and the poor won't get anything out of it.
There are huge disparities and income inequalities in India. For within 10 square mile radius you'll see a guy in his Audi at the same time you'll see another village dweller who is part of a tribe.

>Taking handouts like whores because of a poorly planned decision run by a bunch of beurocratic morons
Yeah, totally good for them

Hello britbongs. We welcome this partnership. May your country succeed!

Will Ted Cruz finally find the mythical Loo of the Indigates?

India have already said they want freedom of movement and to fuck us over as "reparations"

If they swapped our *pakistanis for I Indians I'd be ok with that.

*lowercase p intentional.

>No Source

literally just some wishful thinking from a Pajeet scribe.

Not swapped mate dwarfed

May has been adamant on refusing this, so it seems fine right now.

>with other powerful members of this group such as Canada.

Made my day

That could work too, maybe they'd start fighting amongst themselves, while we eat popcorn & watch.

Take the poo as well.

>People vote for Brexit to control immugrayshun
>Have to accept trade deals with 3rd world, non-EU countries who want FOM in return
>Flooded with poos

I can't wait to get off this sinking ship of a nation

they are going to funnel so many street shitters your way, mudslimes will be the least of your problems.

Didn`t May say in order for a deal between India and Britain, they have to take their citizens back who have over stayed their welcome?

Enjoy those poo in loo immigrants angloscum. I cant wait for Russia to go nuclear on you.

not to mention that trade deal will be a knife to our throats, this isn't a good thing. we need to start manufacturing again, open up the steel mills, its the only way.

I should mention i used to work in a steel mill, but it closed down.

Thanks Pajeet!

not relevant but does everyone remember when Trudeau cried because Belgium cucked his EU trade deal at the eleventh hour?

Fucking hell, they where god times

Indians can and do integrate if they aren't allowed to totally take over an area. Without multiculti bullshit they are fine.

I'm not well versed in economics but I've never understood is how people in well developed nations like the US/UK expect manufacturing to return? I mean you wouldn't work for the slave wages that people in China and India are willing to work for, right?

So why would steel companies willingly choose to set up shop here when they can do so, much more cost-effectively, elsewhere?

Let's defeat the Kraut lads.

as highly automated factories. It would just be more work for engineers.

I've been saying this for years.

We have amazing links to some of the most valuable up and coming nations out there, but we for some reason ignore india for china, despite China's economy being largely hollow and despite the indian elite being hardcore anglophiles.

We are going to change that soon user.

Can Finland join to Commonwealth? Fucking krauts are cucking us worse than ever. And in ever increasing speed.

Yes Finland, all you have to do is leave the EU first.
Finexit when?

Not all heroes shit on streets.

Now call me poo in loo you fucking cunts

It's all banter lad, when time comes we know where we need to be.

Not gonna lie, former Brexit suporter here. It's hilarious watching the UK crash and burn like this, but in all seriousness we can't let May get the shitting street codes.

Yea but im a based bro and always get caught in the middle because fucking muslims ruined it for the actual brownies that integrate properly. I just wanna be with my white bros in the pub watching footie without getting called poo because some degenerates

Commonwealth is coming back, EU can eat shit

>fucking muslims ruined it for the actual brownies that integrate properly.

I feel you man. Fucking abdul and rafik ruining it for everyone.

Every brown man is a muslim now.
REEE

To be honest I don't mind indians, they're mostly harmless and with the exception of street shitting their culture isn't degenerate, unlike muslims

Fucking Germans won't let us go. FUCK I HATE GERMANY! FUCK FUCK FUCK! Why do they always have to oppress and control other European countries. For a third time in 100 years. I HATE FUCKING HATE THE ETERNAL KRAUT!

fuck yeah pajeet

Blease. Kill Germany.

t: Binland.

؜I'd poo in her loo if you get my drift

>Replace white EU immigrants with poo in loos from India

Haha take that globalists!

>white
>EU
>immigrants
XD
Pls leaf i'll have to run to the nearest street.

>replace gypos and criminals with productive members of society

Asians and Indians particularly are the immigrants every European country would want. Indian people and Europeans already share common history and Indian people aren't murderous maniacs like Arabs example.

Indians are THE immigrants everybody would want if you get to choose. Unfortunately we get all the fucking murderous bastards from Africa and Middle-East instead...

>all that extra tea coming in

Indians are our brothers because they are Indo-European like us Buddhism Sikhism and Hinduism are Indo-European religions unlike Christianity and Judaism and therefore closer to us in culture I love India our brothers.

You seem like a pretty cool guy Finland. you can absolutely take help from the Brits, they know what's up.
Come join the common wealth, we have the best banters sometimes genocide a few million but in the end we sit together and have a cup of tea while some lads play cricket.

India and Europe share cultural roots and therefore our brethren

Interesting, good for all of you

the point is UK controls who they let in.
>polish and other leeches being better than Indians.
You have no sense of history. India has gotten past the raj days and we work together to a better society.
Indians were loyal as subject, and now as friend vs backstabbing leeches from "white" europe.
Not that you'd know about loyalty or economics, or staying with friends.
You ran away from a trade deal and wanted to see who wins in the divorce, pick a side you faggot.

>Civic nationalists

then we can watch the champions trophy in 2017 and cricket world cup in 2019, the timing is so perfect. like pottery.

Thanks mate. most Indians will integrate well in the society, study well and give back to the country.

There are a lot of Goan Indians having Portuguese passports trying to find work in UK.

Now with Brexit, we don't know what will happen. I think that gave up their Indian nationality because there's dual citizenship in your country.

But I hope they're more educated than Children of India - gipsies - who have roaming through Europe one thousand years. ago. Those gipsies from romania can't assimilate European ways of working under a society,

because there ISN'T dual citizenship in your country

But you have to kill Germany first. Germans are keeping other European countries as hostage.

India- true servant of the civilized world since 1947.

Time to change. Time to lead now. It's time...it's time. I can smell it....sort of...

you need to vet them though, india has a lot of trash in their middle class

a lot of their unis are degree mills
but the legit ones are really really good most of the time

Here's your business idea
m.timesofindia.com/city/ahmedabad/state-to-now-promote-cow-oriented-startups/articleshow/58117101.cms

KEK

>Portuguese nationality law allows those who were Portuguese citizens connected with Portuguese India before 1961 to retain Portuguese nationality.

If that's the only way they can obtain citizenship then i think they are very old by now.
But even if there are kids of these people they will most likely be hard working and focusing on careers. Indian society focuses a lot on education so I think you're fine, at least better than the gypsies.

And yes you're right no dual citizenship for Indians, there is something called Overseas Indian Citizen though. it's not the same as proper citizenship but it's more like permanent residency, you can't vote or hold parliament office.

fucking krauts man!

Yes that's right, there are several universities where you can pay fees and get the degrees without any effort, and then there are IITs or ISCs where you get top notch quality.

ITT people surprised that UK and India actually get well together.
Don't worry lads, new thread and we will get back to poo in loo and abdul banters but if UK needs us against the krauts you're goddamn right we'll be here.

God save the Queen.
Vande Mataram!

It's not surprising actually. At least not for me. UK and India share much better relationship than UK and mainland Europe (especially Germany and France). Mainland Europeans and Brits have been warring like last 1000 years and they have always disagreed on pretty much everything. It's pretty much always been so and probably will always be until either UK or mainland Europe ceases to exist.

>If that's the only way they can obtain citizenship then i think they are very old by now.

Their children and their granchildren get nationality in adition by proving their grandparent was born before 1961.

See "Like Maira, joined their family in UK" corner.

national street shitting holiday when

All I was that India wanted us to allow their youth have a easy way to study uni here for trade which isn't a bad idea

Yea that's actually right. India generally likes to live peacefully and in non confrontational manner. To be honest the fact that the EU held together after all that enmity between the countries in itself something remarkable.

Yea that's what I was thinking, grandpappy and father of kids trying to gain Portuguese citizenship.
The goans are actually above average than most Indians, and you'll get the better people, most likely they will go there, study and work as doctors and engineers.

I know my uncle's uncle and brother went there 3-4 decades ago when they were very young. One opened a business, and other went to the UK and worked in navy in some high ranking position.

When you leave the EU, and the EU flag comes down, will be a glorious day.

Not sure what's happening but hell yeah India is finally getting the respect she deserves

no free movement please but visitors can poo where they want

only faster student, and business visa processing is all.

acche din.

pakis was bastards as kids when i was growing up,they acted like they was too good to play with the white christian kid

mitesh and jiggy next door whom was indian was sorted,played alot of cricket with them growing up

id put you first over pakis anyday m8

WTF I love poos now!

Based poo

Not making anymore poo in the loo jokes.

>trade deal with India

As if there was any way of making a realistic deal with that lawless shithole. Remember when we imported cow ration from them which they contaminated with cow meat and ruined the beef industry here for a decade?

Remember when we made it easier for their "students" to get a visa here and they responded with massive state-sponsored cheating in exams so that a bunch of their undesirable illiterate rubbish could be accepted to our universities?

Remember when their corrupt, government-subsidised "billionaire" used finance from our own banks to buy our steel and auto industry?

Indians are literally niggers. Anyone celebrating this future "deal" is doing so out of spite towards the EU. You are too proud to admit the mess we're getting into. The whole cabinet is desperate going around every third world cesspit imaginable begging for a trade deal and you just KNOW, JUST KNOW they will ask for special visa rules in return. We're about to get a second flooding of """commonwealth citizens""" so that we can export teapots and umbrellas to their countries untaxed. And you are all celebrating and pretending this is marvellous because you're too emotionally invested in Brexit to even acknowledge the fact our government has been handling it terribly. Fucking cucks.

fuck off lad we need all the help we can get

ALL SONS OF THE OLD EMPIRE ANSWER THE CALL!

Kipling it's rolling in his grave.

kys