Look at this shit

ibtimes.co.uk/migrants-are-being-sold-open-slave-markets-libya-1616492

Other urls found in this thread:

humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/07/libya-ethnic-cleansing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

slavery in islam never stopped

Well done Obama and Hillary.

Well fucking done, ya DC fucking shits.

Middle east was the largest slave trade. They've managed to ignore that fact for this long at least.

wtf I love Lybia now

That's good right? If they're slaves they can't make it to Europe.

>Migrants from West Africa are being openly traded in "public slave markets" across Libya.

>As a departure point for refugees trying to get to Europe, migrants arriving in Libya from sub-Saharan Africa are particularly vulnerable due to a lack of money and little in the way of documentation.

>Mohammed Abdiker, IOM's head of operation and emergencies, said: "The situation is dire. The more IOM engages inside Libya, the more we learn that it is a vale of tears for all too many migrants."

lol wtf!

I thought WHITEY was to blame for all bad things with blacks!

380 libras for a slave

This.

Liberals whine about USA having slaves centuries ago, but turn a blind eye to the fact that many Muslims still have slaves to this day.

Can't DARE criticize those poor Arabs though. Everyone knows brown people can literally do no wrong, and if it seems like they are then it's because they're oppressed and/or it's their culture.

I hope they're still castrating them at least.

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYY

I didn't know about this, apparently the rebels did a black genocide after kadaffi fell.
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2011/07/07/libya-ethnic-cleansing/

Can we sell ours, too?

What's the going rate?
If I catch about a 100 and haul them on my ship to Libya, how much can I expect to make?

We need to hit the cucks with this.

Slavery collective guilt by cultural means and academic pressure, while ignoring a 2017 slave trade and slave market by arabs and moderate terrorists.

It CAN'T got both ways.

Also:

The going rate for a migrant was between $200 (£160) and $500 (£400) each, with many forced into captivity for months before they are freed or sold on. So far this year more than 170 bodies have washed up on the shores of the Mediterranean while the Libyan Coast Guard has also rescued thousands more.

200 dollars - 500 dollars for a black man. Jesus Christ, it's 2017!!!!

Somehow this is white people's fault

Holy shit I earn a black man a day at my current job.

based Libya chain gang 4 lyfe

I thought only evil whites kept slaves

This really is white peoples fault, white liberal faggots fault, to put Obama and Hillary in power to fuck the Lybian power project, that was a great project for the whole region.

It's the white cuck fault 100%

It's one white person's fault: HRC

>200 dollars - 500 dollars for a black man. Jesus Christ, it's 2017!!!!
I know, 200$ is way too high

its nothing new for african nations to be selling people into slavery

We should ask the real questions.
How much is a nigger worth nowadays, taking into consideration it's an outdated product, and how do I exactly get one?

>Everyone knows brown people can literally do no wrong
Difference is they do according to God's word. God can't be wrong. Atheists BTFO.

That's good enough rates to make a man consider on making Slave raids on stockholm so you can sell the darkies in Libya.

LIKE POTTERY!

Wow, it's almost like toppling Gadaffi to put Al-Qaeda in charge was a bad idea.
I wonder what would happen to Syria if NATO toppled Assad and put Al-Qaeda in charge?
Oh, wait, obviously FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY would sprout. Mr. Shekelberg in Israel and King Shekelstein in Arabia told me so :^)))))))

I wonder what would happen if they had toppled Iran.

israel would certainly be happy

Wow, didn't hear that one on CNN

Thanks for the link

Arabs do not put up with feral monkeyshines

and Sup Forums still thinks that the intervention in Lybia was a mistake?
Sup Forums turned libshit

Oh no let's go save them