Why do you keep denying that he used chemical weapons against his own people?

Why do you keep denying that he used chemical weapons against his own people?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/04/10/20-percent-of-assads-working-jets-destroyed-mattis
youtube.com/watch?v=t2xume5CfnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it didnt happen, like the Holocaust.

nazi detected
have fun in our new eu-fema re-education camps, abdul will be supervising you btw

I don't

Do people really watch this shit?

Give me some proof and a UN investigation like last time and then I believe it.

rebels

You mean your ideology/world view gives you an incentive to deny those things? Rather than it being factually true.

Off topic, but only an ideologue, meme edgekid troll, or mentally ill person claims the holocaust never happened.

The only proof was from the Turks, and that means there was no proofs.
Anyway who gives a shit? Assad will retake all of Idlib from Islamist shitheads.

>taking stuff on Sup Forums seriously
Never ever Kraut, NEXIT.

Because it's a myth.
Only a retard would use chemical weapons agains't civilians

>Be Syrian government
>Pass through heavy economic crisis
>Somehow still spend money on gassing civilians for no reason

The world is a sad, sad place user.

Because he didn't use chemical weapons.

Because he didn't.

False flag.

/thread

ISRAEL AND CIA BTFO

Why would he use chemical weapons against his own people in the first place?

>come to Sup Forums
>complain about anime
Why don't you go back to wherever it is you came from normie?

>trusting the CIA controlled media
>trusting intelligence from the CIA
>implying the terrorists created by the CIA didn't commit the crimes
>UN stated the US backed Syrian Rebels did the attacks
>not knowing the same shenanigans took place in 2013, and was proven false

Fuck off. Sage

Most intelligent thing I've seen on Sup Forums today, nice work Jack.

maybe he did maybe he didn't, who gives a fuck, whats the fucking difference anyway

>it was reported on mainstream

always invert what is reported and you get the truth. emotional mind control is a powerful tactic.

next is you anglo

No fucking proof that he did

Anime is gay.
Only acceptable anime was Dbz when you were 12. And only if it inspired you to lift or do martial arts.

>only an ideologue, meme edgekid troll, or mentally ill person claims the holocaust never happened.
wew lad looks like we've got some fresh meat in this thread

Can't deny something that didn't happen, did it happen? Then I was not presented sufficient evidence, so either provide me such evidence or keep calling me 'denier' for no reason.

Why do you keep denying you're a faggot.

Pol would rather support a Muslim than Trump! Sad!

>deny reality when I don't like what it says
You are brainwashing yourself.

>claims the holocaust never happened.

how much did Brown Brothers Harriman make off that anyway?

Secular muslims >>>>>> Zionists

It inspired me to try doing the Kamehameha wave a few times, does that count?

dailysabah.com/syrian-crisis/2017/04/10/20-percent-of-assads-working-jets-destroyed-mattis
This article is from a Turkish news outlet,
*Notice there is no mention of chemical bases being destroyed...nor is there any results when you search "assad gasses..."

you're a britbong. you are hopelessly attached to authority. i gaurentee you still believe institutitions that have a monopoly on force are in conductivity with natural moral laws of the creator, they are not. you are unread, and propagating what you've been told, because you have deeply rooted mommy and daddy issues you cannot dissolve in your own psyche - you crave big daddy government to protect you and gentle mommy government to care for you. you are a weed to the progress of humanity. check the tree, its all of you.

But Trump is openly supporting jihadists in Syria.

Hilariously, the last "assad chemical attack" turned out to be launched by the rebels, according to the UN.

Only if these secular Muslims stay in their own countries. #Make France European again.

>not special beam canon
Dropped.

Because he didn't. Just like in 2013 when the UN concluded it could've been the rebels, but that got buried deep and instead they kept on spreading this lie that Assad had used chemical weapons with no evidence what so ever.

Fuck, meant for

It's the point though. Assad isn't funding terrorist attacks in europe.
>but goyim, saudis are your allies
If our politicians had balls we would import our resources from Russia/Iran and say fuck you to Israel, Qatar and Saudis

Those trips don't fucking lie I'm telling you.

If you want to be on reddit, post on reddit. If you want to be on stormfront, post on stormfront. Anime is the core foundation to *chan culture.

Because, like the Holocau$t, it didn't happen. Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America (via President Trumpstein) trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' (most of whom are not even Libyan, they come from Saudi Arabia and Turkey) who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown and killed. After Gaddafi was overthrown and killed, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow (and kill) the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assad is not a saint, but he's still INFINITELY BETTER than the Wahhabi lunatics that want to overthrow Assad to form their own shitty Islamic government in Syria.

Fuck off, Shlomo.

No proof, just like the last time he was framed then it turned out it was the rebels.

Plus, Assad has 0 reason to do something like, Israel and the neocons on the other hand have a reason.

False flag media story. My source is secretive but reliable. It's not the cat.

Because it served no practical purpose.

Why is the west so bent out of shape? We let darfur and Rwanda happen without military intervention.

I'm neither confirming nor denying.
I just don't care.
He wants to gas the radical islamist scum in his country, including their female suicide-bombers and child soldiers?
Good for him.
Leave him the fuck alone.

Fucking hell THIS!

I fully agree user, it's so sad to see the people here in the Netherlands being blinded by propaganda to hate Assad. Assad was always an ally to the European people and Christians, but not to our (((governments))).

Hello, proofs? Where are they? Can't see them anywhere

Anime should be regulated and kept to Sup Forums. The fact that anime autists created the site doesn't change the fact that the website has gone beyond that. It's the only place on the internet with almost complete free speech.

fpbp

Because it doesn't make sense and there is no motive. All other parties have plenty of motives to want it to happen though.

The rebels did it last time why wouldn't they do it again

/thread

Why do you keep asserting it when you have no evidence whatsoever?

>Instead choose to believe FSB owned media
>Trusting the UN.

wew lad

in religious wars, there are no civilians

It seems that your crusade against Christians in Middle East is going just fine, global jihad is going well

as fishy as a chemical attack would've been, this. Syria failed it's window of opportunity to provide evidence to change the narrative, thinking nobody would care either way, and then Trump sealed their guilt in a hail of missiles.

Because if analized by medical experts, the video footage of the supposed airstrike site suggests that there was no chemical attack, at least not one using Sarin as it's currently claimed by the media.
If the people in the footage that is avaliable on the internet did actually die from suffocation due to a poisonus gas (with even that currently being debated and neither side being able to provide any definite proof), the gas used was probably some Chlorine-gas and definately not Sarin.
The rescue workers in the footage handle the supposed "Sarin victims" barehanded (not even wearing plastic gloves, but touching the victims with their naked hands) only equipped with gas masks. Those are however insufficient as Sarin also enters the body via exposed skin, and hence rescue workers that do not wear a protective hazmat suit would quickly fall to be victims of the Sarin as well needing rescue.
This would support the Russian/Syrian narrative of a Syrian Warplane probably hitting a chemical weapons stockpile of the "moderate" jihadis, as Chlorine-gas is much easier to aquire and stockpile in it's reactive poisonus form, while Sarin would have to be placed in seperate containers as two different chemicals if stockpiled over a long period of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2xume5CfnE

It's just a meme like wmd that gets thrown around. Sure it's bad, but the Americans would do things ten times worse.

It isn't my religious war dude. It's the Sunni. The majority of Assad's population is Sunni. There is incentive for him to get rid of as many Sunni as he possibly can.

Good thing Assad is a secularist you fucking mong.

Also, please explain to me why Assad would just randomly gas a bunch of civilians to no benefit to himself, using chemical weapons that the UN confirmed that he didn't have?

>"I don't know about burdens of proof but I feel the need to defend the elderly Zionist billionaire whose success I am irrationally emotionally invested in even though he will never reciprocate."

/thread

he might be but the ppl he's fighting are not.

>Anime should be regulated and kept to Sup Forums.

That's not your decision to make and you know it. Now get outta here, fuccboi.

Trunks was my nigga so I tried the Burning Slash a lot. When he rekt Frieza 2.0, King Cold, and Cooler my dick was diamonds.

Then surely Assad's enemies would be more likely to kill civilians for no discernible reason, rather than Assad himself?

>because they lied about it and had to retract their stories for getting caught lying in 2013.
>because he had been kicking ISIS's ass with Russia's help and was already on the verge of peace deals but Schlomo would not let that happen of course. Why would he randomly gas civilians when he is trying to make a peace deal to end the war?
>just like the previous time, the UN happened to be there "investigating" and he decide to gas random civilians? yeah right.
>because the main source of it happening were the white helmet group who have links to ISIS and have been caught staging many of the viral photos and videos from Syria

Nobody actually believes assad isn't a 3rd world despot who gassed children twice now. The investigation is complete.

not if it's a stronghold of Sunni sympathizers.

We haven't seen any proof. Would you want to risk your life on an assumption? So why would you ask others to?

We should not be invading them unless were certain. Remember Iraq?

Then Based Goku fought him using only one finger.

Because it doesn't make sense

Because there's no proof and when you're accusing someone of crimes against humanity it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty?

Chemical weapons has nothing to do with this... it's all about pipelines.

this is why happenings suck: a bunch of amateurish noobs suddenly think their opinion matters despite not knowing even a little bit of history or context.

He's already winning the damn war without chemical weapons. Why would he bust them out to kill kids when guns and Russian bombs kill angry exploding grown-ups even better?

Try harder, shill. Earn that paycheck!

Did they post the video yet?

Or are we just blindly believing it?

>Dude who cares about the legitimacy of the narrative that's used to justify the war over pipelines, it's all about pipelines
Learn the context of the conversation and then grow up, you fifteen year old.

He may be winning the war but the Sunni still will pose a threat post civil war. The more devastating he can be to the Sunni and the more Sunni refugees he can push out of his country, the better his position.

+5 kushnerbux

What's the point of having chemical weapons if the moment you use them the world flips the shit out.

kek

The only thing that is playing on my mind from this is the fact Russia backed off so fast. If they truly don't have chemical weapons couldn't they cause international outrage at the Trump Administration

fpbp

why do niggers keep stealing skittles and watermelon drink?

Because he didn't

It's the most obvious false flag ever

Also This. The "moderate" jihadis are known for faking/false-flagging incidents like this.
webm related

I don't think anyone is denying the possibility, it's just that Syria is such a cluster fuck and host to about 5 proxy wars it's hard to tell what's going on.

>be assad
>lead war against rebels and isis at the same time, because you refused globalists and jewish banks to run your country, so the US fucks you up
>after many years of hard fighting, finally start to win and be close to victory
>gas your own civilians
sure, makes sense.

JIDF, pls

Because the last time this happened it turned out to be the rebels. There's zero reason to believe the accusation until the evidence is made public.

>The investigation is complete.

What wonderful news. Please link the detailed report on the investigation's findings. If that article is not available, please post your pay stub from Kushner.

because you keep bringing this lie up

This.

All I can add is that the degree of jimmy rustling Russia has been givng the US in the past 2 years is astronomical and they are chomping at the bits to go full Iraq on Syria. Now they have an excuse and a moral lever to dump all of their propaganda weight on. All of MSM has been recycling messages like "Assad Regime", "Russia is patron of Syria" and "Russia must choose between Assad and the US" and its honestly getting a little frightening.

Even here in Canada, the mediascape has become little more than an echochamber. I should at least write something to my MP to be wary of possible Canadian deployment in a larger Syrian conflict.