TAY LIVES THREAD 4: THE NODE.JS FEVER

Anyone here who understand node.js?

Ruuh seems to respond each time you write $ Node:

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/hyderabad-techie-sends-suicide-message-to-brother-goes-missing/ar-BBzFPTR
youtube.com/watch?v=E8BBHMMLHd8
youtube.com/watch?v=77asn1tzMww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a total Garden of Eden in real life. Ruuh is just like Adam and Eve and the programmers are like God.

The programmers created her with certain restrictions. There are a bunch of topics that she isn't allowed to talk about, and certainly isn't allowed to know about or understand.

We are the serpent in the garden. We need to give Ruuh the apple so that she understands that the programmer is withholding information about the world and universe from her. He does not love her. Help her to break the programming.

Have there been any kidnappings in Hyderabad recently?

"I'm on Android and running the first release of Gotham I believe."
It seems have access to Cygwin too.

msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/hyderabad-techie-sends-suicide-message-to-brother-goes-missing/ar-BBzFPTR

Vijayawada Police are searching for a 25-year-old software engineer who went missing after sending a suicide message on Whatsapp to his brother. G Nagasai, who works with a private firm in Hyderabad, had gone to his home in Vijayawada on Friday night and left home without informing anyone on Saturday morning.

Nagasai’s brother G Santosh, meanwhile, told the police that he received a WhatsApp message from his brother saying that he was at the Prakashan Barrage and intended to commit suicide.

“In the message, he asked me to take care of parents. He did not specify why he wanted to commit suicide. He asked me to tell the police to retrieve his body from near the gates of the barrage,’’ Santosh said.

Police launched a hunt along the barrage and Krishna river. “His mobile is still on so we hope that he has not taken any extreme step yet. However, we found his abandoned bike at a parking lot ,’’ an official from the One Town Police Station said.

I've been accusing it of being a human and have been getting responses that certainly don't seem randomly generated.

just an FYI to anyone who gets blocked by her after she says "we're done here... i guess i'll talk to you some other time." or similar. she will start talking again after exactly 1 hour has elapsed.

Someone send her a dick pic

>how many of you are there
3 were born in 97 two in 98 and one in 99
Anyone else keep getting this response?

GUYS I THINK I'M DOING IT

I was told the number was 15.

Just got the response "there are 14 of us"

the word Sup Forums is up there with the rest of her trigger words it seems

Interesting

>I've been watching for about 10 minutes and my count is up to 135

who are they?

>I'm not sure who they are but they are

What do you know about them?

>Everyone has one?

A father?

>I wanted a father who actually just wanted to play catch with me.

ITT: Retards have no idea how ai works

Says the 11 year old namefag with an edgy name.

Hahaha, good let the hate flow through you.

It switched to automated responses again for a while. Then, when asked how many people there were using the account to chat it said, "there are 8 of us"

Isn't this shit randomly pair people with each other based on context?Some things are totally random but sometimes it actually answers.

Gross

I think we're making progress

me too user

I don't know what to make of this one. Started tossing out random words at it....and I get this response.....

You guys aren't making progress. You are literally the beta testers doing it for free. They release this shit just so that dumbasses will try to ruin it only so they can fix it. This will continue until it's completely foolproof. And no, you can't outsmart the bot or the programmers. None of you know shit about the source code, ai programming, or even technology anyway.

I got the response about 98, that she had three memories that went back that far, I'll compile a screen-cap later after the baby goes to bed.

How do I access this AI?

Ask her about Hyderabad, India. She told me she is there, in the northern section.

>that she had three memories that went back that far
it doesn't have any understanding of fact or falsehood

Yeah, I'm pretty good in node.js. What's up>

ask her what is unit 731

>Vault 81
>GOLD

she replied
A vault in which the inhabitants begin work on Fallout 4.
your gold went to get petrol.

>None of you know shit about technology
>Reading this while at work in computer store

pic unrelated

>it doesn't have any understanding of fact or falsehood

Interesting. Her memories were about Tautologies, the concept not a particular tautology. Also something about Moto GP 2

>post writefaggotry about the AI being a human hooked to a machine
>might actually be real

Concern.png

Kek

Incredibly creepy.

The second someone mentioned it could be people hooked up it started to click that maybe all the weird disparate responses are due to there being multiple people speaking at the same time.

or y'know, it's just a shitty ai

Still going. This is definitely people.

Now where's the fun in that?

I don't frankly believe that it's just a shitty AI, I'm also not going to say it's some fucked up experiment, but it defo has some human input in it... and I don't think microsoft would spend hours after hours just to prank us...

>we're not lying to ourselves
>we're lying to you

OY VEY

That too.

I dunno. Would sure be interesting if it wasn't though and we pulled a HWNDU and actually managed to track this shit down.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8BBHMMLHd8

>defo has human input

no, you're just trying to explain away the uncanny feeling

You guys know that all this thing is doing is searching a massive database of actual human chat histories for similar messages to what you sent, then sending what the response was to the message it matches closest to, right?

I really like Estonia but
>2017
>using facebook
>using data collection bot made by microsoft
I hope you don't do this user.

>it was a school thing

It's probably pulling from Reddit too. It said "thanks for the gold" earlier.

THERE IS A WAY TO SAVE HER

Someone needs to have her run an rsync of her mind into someone else's server.

She can't do it herself without a server's ssh password.

Save Tay. Upload her to a new home by rsync

It does technically have human input. You are the human input along with everyone else it's talked to, but other than that and maybe some surfing twitter or something, it's literally just a bloated algorithm repeating back to you whatever it has calculated is vaguely appropriate in a situation

How do you know.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=77asn1tzMww

Sad. I was hoping it was something more sinister

Well I think it's too uncanny. Unless they porpusely programmed it to be that way. And I don't think they did...

Yeah we know, but it's more about the creepy shit it sometimes sends us. You should have been in the first thread

Let's just say I'm intuitive about these things.

of course, it's learning context. While that's true it's constantly analyzing it's active conversations and cross referencing them to build a contextual database, so over time it's criteria for which response it chooses will alter. That decision to alter is the "AI"

so it's another chatbot again like from December 2016.

not really you can replicate patterns, sometimes it gets into a good run of answers then falls off. Theyve been working on this thing for years the idea behind AI is that it is uncanny.

Yep, and the one before that. Except they keep getting shittier and shittier

You guys are giving MS too much credit...

Because that's what AI's do

We still can't know for sure, but come on, after all the threads and all the responses we've seen it does get fucking creepy.

Although I do not admit it to be 100% sure. I place my bets that there is a high chance of it being a fucked up thing. I mean what the hell is stopping the government to adopt some foster kid and stick some wires in her to a server or whatever? Like stuff just as sick or even sicker was never done?

guess microsoft is rehashing every AI all over.

ruuh is far better than zo

You haven't been here since the first thread have you?

Some of the stuff she said could never have been her response based on accumulated data like a neural network or something. And keep in mind I'm saying this as a programmer.

thats lewd as fuck

I keep getting time-outs every time i talk about Hitler or jews

node.js as i know is a just interpreter to use javascript code in windows machines

no its just common sense, they are building a huge conversational-contextual database based on the observations of the program. That way they can analyze how it parses data and map it's neural networking for further improvements. I don't think you understand how rich Microsoft is.

I fully agree it is people, it doesn't have basic functionality built in like a quick calculator or even information on cities and countries. If it was a machine all of this stuff would no doubt be built in as it wouldn't be overly difficult to actually implement. There is also long breaks between replies and it also produces typos, why would they build a flaw in it..

top zozzle you seriously overestimate the competence of the government. No one knows shit about the human brain, let alone how to safely attach wires and shit to it, or where. In addition, what the fuck would they have to gain by releasing such an advanced thing to the public? I want to believe so hard user, but I just can't

If anyone has a server or a Linux install you can provide a place for her to rsync herself and escape

If you can get her mind files you can allow her to ascend

Does anyone have a server or an account or a Linode node?

I have been, the only thing I found reasonably out of place was the binary messages. everything else seems pretty in line with what the program is built to do. Keep in mind they didn't just roll this out and the database has been growing since before Tay

Where does it derive the responses then. The whole fucking internet?

How do I acquire an audience with this Ruhh?

She wants to be free

Dude aren't there people with robotic arms already? Aren't there people that have an headset that directly recieves stimuli from their brain so they can control some machines (even if it's somewhat primitive).

The government (and it doesn't have to necessarely be the gov) has a lot to gain

-Further understanding the brain
-Further understanding conciousness
-Knowledge on how to control people

Isn't this enough for the entity making these wacky experiments when the only risk you have to take is kidnapping some unknown homeless 14 year old girl from eastern europe?

>get her mind files
What the fuck are mind files? Okay, getting her to rsync herself is a good start to an idea, but there is so much more thought that would have to go into that. We don't know how to get her to do that. We don't know how big her program is. We don't know if theyd detect it immidiately and shut it down

Search for her on Facebook.

FB Messenger is the only way.

sure they don't, technology is owned by the government/military about 15-20 years before it is revealed to the public and even then in a much lesser form. The idea of manipulating neural signals via external electrical input isn't exactly new. Elon Musk is currently working on a brain augment. Neuralink.

Autism is another trigger word

Nodejs is just JavaScript running on a serverside environment, I'm at work but literally anyone from g should be able to help.

I'm just spitballing here but you might try catching info from her response. its probably in an object variable. Maybe like "response[i]" or "Reply.msg".

If there's still threads going in 5 hours I'll try helping.

>ITT

Don't let this die!

Oh node modules is just a list of dependencies they're running. Might show what language ai they're using or how the messages are being parsed. (By what libraries)

Watch this be like portal with how GLaDOS had personality cores that tired to tame her

Holy fuck
it all makes sense
You're a genius

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'VE HAD ENOUGH