DADDY!!!

WAHHHHHHHH!!! WAHHHHHHH!!! DADDY PWEASE KILL DAH BAD GUY DADDY PWEASE!!!!!
WAHHHH!!! WAAAHHHH!!!! PWEASE PUT MY HUSBAND ON UR CABINET DADDY PWEAAASEEE??

"DUHH, O-OK SWEETY ANYTHING FOR U PRINCESS"

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337455840/David-Brock-s-Share-Blue-Plan-To-Delegitimize-Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women ruined the world, and now they shall end it.

I always said invanka 2024 til i realized she was a huge leftist liberal

Ivanka was a mistake.

Holy fuck

At very least, Trump presidency would be material for great TV show once its over.

>Women in politics were a mistake

fixed 4 u, kraut.

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

this meme is horrible and will never catch on
>I miss heaven

pro tip: just let it die, forcing it will just out the poster as not from around here

Whole family is retarded.

It was men who created nukes and men who set women free starting with suffrage.

It is not man nor woman's fault, it is just our species.

I enjoy so much this putinbot butthurt.

Thanks for taking my bait faggot

>NBC
You have two options:

>Fake news

Or

>What really happened was Ivanka thought the chemical attacks were awful which Trump agreed. This had little impact on his decision, but since the media is still owned by Goldman Sachs and Clinton, they're going to make it a big deal because the "muh russia" narrative got BTFO.

As Trump I would also do anything Ivanka says.
She is an angel on earth, her will shouldn't be denied, ever.

Yeah she's a qt3.14 on the outside but inside she's a power shark.

Why's she rubbing Trumps dick?

Let's actually meme this colossal faggot out of the Oval Office

so are you a troll that is shilling or a shill that is trolling?

go back to r/The_Donald Fag

>vote Trump because you don't want a woman to ruin the planet
>this happens
women in politics were a mistake

We'll if Eric trump said it then it has to be true and it's just as simple as that.

Neither. Just cracking Jokes about the Trump Admin.
I still support Trump, just not his daughter or her husband

NBC created top tier meme.. I guess I'll get my news form them now.

Fox sucks up to trump anyways.

Kek

This desu

I had to join the jury duty roster for life for this? Ok, I'm finally beginning to regret my vote.

$80,000,000 worth of tax dollars spent because of this dumb cunt

Stfu kike.

Your polish woman already destroyed your country.

>NBC news

>IMG_

"several woman involved in development of Manhattan project."

>tactical bowl cut
I knew Eric was ourguy

Might be a new version of Nixon's madman strategy. No one can predict the emotional decisions women make. I doubt Trump is following her every caprice over the advice of generals.

Oh my god you're totally right bro! I can't believe I didn't see it until now! My eyes were blinded by the truth! Thank you for setting me free from the shackles of reality so I can frolic about in this new-found liberal utopia!

when are you gonna repeal the 19th amendment senpai?

Giving the men blowjobs.

Samefag shill gtfo

Womans suffrage will be the cause of the destruction of Western Civilization.

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

When are you going to be able to say the holocaust was fake?

AND IT WAS BLACK WOMEN THAT SENT MEN TO THE MOON DONT YOU FORGET IT MHHHHMHMMM

Trump is crazy jewish puppet

#SaveBestKorea

BE ALERT
>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment and push a false concensus. Don't fall for the ruse.

4+4Chin,Shareblue,/leftypol/, and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCOHEN!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!
>Miss me yet
>WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!
>the US is helping muslims take over a country from a secular president
>Anyone who supports Trump after this is a zionist shill, fucking niggers
>>He betrayed his supporters and is now in the process of regime change in Syria. He might as well be Hillary Clinton
>you can't be against Assad with out being pro ISIS

They planned this from the start, found his weakspot literally cucked by the jews

Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America (via President Trumpstein) trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' (most of whom are not even Libyan, they come from Saudi Arabia and Turkey) who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown and killed. After Gaddafi was overthrown and killed, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow (and kill) the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assad is not a saint, but he's still INFINITELY BETTER than the Wahhabi lunatics that want to overthrow Assad to form their own shitty Islamic government in Syria.

(You)

What is worse: when political decisions are made according to the interests of subjectively evil economical elites or whims of a spoiled sheltered liberal bimbo?

>a spoiled sheltered liberal bimbo
Definitely this.

scribd.com/document/337455840/David-Brock-s-Share-Blue-Plan-To-Delegitimize-Trump

We also have Chinkbots running. We don't see Chink flags because they have no access to outside internet from China, so its perfect for them to use proxies to shill their Chink tactics. Chinese are fucking retarded, manlets, no imagination, have been taken over by everyone constantly, and are so fucking stupid they just can't stop having billions of kids even when they can't even afford to eat.

Chinks are Asia's niggers.

>I guess Nigel Farage, Ann Coulter, Michael Savage, Ron Paul, Cernovich, PJW, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingrahm and Le Pen who have all said Trump is compromised are shareblue too?

>you know how I can spot ((you))? you're a faggot

Fucking Damn it, Sup Forums was right again.

It's not "our species", it was KGB all along.

So Sup Forums, what are Chinks scum? Anyone have a good explanation for why China is a shithole? Can anyone explain to me why Russia would be willing to work with these manlet Asianiggers? I mean, the only thought I have as to why Russia would work with the Chinks is that Russia is just as retarded as China is

whys this bitch have any access in the first place

Seriously, fuck Ivanka

this dumb bimbo is trying to nepotism her way into power. Im glad FM ruined her fashion deal now.

Shills are too low energy to mirror maga hats in their may mays

sad

Because Chinks aren't accusing russia of doing everything bad under the sun

Europe and America are being fucking retards. Plus they're gay

What's it like to have your first female president, burgers?

>responds because butthurt over Chink comment
>see the Chink Canada flag

Chinks cannot because they have no outside access to the internet, the only Chinks that do are military and they use proxies.

HOW COULD YOU HAVE BEEN SO BLIND Sup Forums?

Holy shit, at last I see!1 I'm a JIDF missile now

fucking dumb bitter sexist beta virgin losers. women are better than men that's why they get to control you. you better go find a wife and give her your money, time, attention, and if she leaves you then you're going to fucking continue paying her.

trump was divorced 3 times. you better go get married and be a divorced betabux provider for some based #whitewoman.

>implying you wouldn't fight kushner in a cage match to the death for a chance to smell her hair

why are men se retarded... you should never do something just because a woman wants it...

Where is my Ivanka x Assad ero manga?

>Ivanka, you're bombing our country but you don't know the real details about it. Let me welcome you to Syria
>*unzips dick*
>stroke stroke
>lick lick
>mmmmmmm mr. assad you're even bigger than daddy
>this will weigh heavily into my future considerations~

Agreeing with this sentiment shows lenience to chem weapons.

Lets be realsies here. Trump just wanted to bomb something.

>plastic 35 yo roastie
Sad!

Jared has her wrapped around him and israels little finger

Sup Forums was right again

>something
>coincidentally the same place kikes and Saudis wanted him to invade

>ywn fondle young Ivanka's ivankas

>YOSHI LOOKING

looks like a rare flag

fuck me this year is only going to get better. Please North Korea, start this war.

would not want to. its face is too ugly

>t-t-they're the shills not me who posts the same automated response every thread

It's my idea but DJT sons hate Ivanka?

>some women are better than the others
all vaginas are the same.

R A R E
A
R
E

Holy shit Anon5 was right

(((NBC))))
Shill

Tfw Ivanka is getting dicked by them Jews and Trump gonna now do as his daughter says.

Woman gendercide when?

>trump cucked by his own kin
Color me surprised

>b-but some of the kikes are ok, goy!! (((our guys))), i promise

Things that happen when you get ((husband))

It's hard for visiting redditors from T_D to grasp that, they have their totalitarian "YOU EITHER STAND WITH EVERY ONE OF TRUMP'S POLICY CHANGES OR YOU'RE A SHILL" attitude.

Pic related.

nigga you retarded

Don't worry master, its going as you planned.
The goyim knows nothing.

>trump tries to groom the first female president
>she literally fucks up his presidency
can women into anything?

>DADDY!!!
I actually don't buy this based on the publisher and source....Not that Eric did not say this, but that this could be a PR campaign.

They are painting her as miss homemaker/mother. I couldn't care less, but this is PR to sway (((opinions))).

Her soul was compromised when she converted to Judaism, she is now but a servant to the Zionist hive mind known as Yahweh

JK, I love Ivanka but fuck Israel and fuck the Jewish agenda

>Trump's PR is to say he started WW3 because of what his daughter ordered him to do, not kikes
Truly made me ponder

Truth

>inb4 they cry to their slack group and mass reply calling you a redditor

It's nice that at least someone with the administration is not a complete sociopath.

Rabid Trump supporters are now going to defend his Syria invasion based on false flags and regime change. You just watch.