American Airlines fights back. Apparently they doxxed this nigger in retaliation:

American Airlines fights back. Apparently they doxxed this nigger in retaliation:

"The passenger who was savagely removed from United flight 3411 is a medical doctor with a sordid history.
Dr. David Dao was charged in 2005 with 98 felony drug counts for illegally prescribing and trafficking painkillers. Prosecutors claimed Dao fraudulently filled prescriptions for hydocodone, Oxycontin and Percocet.
Dr. Dao was also convicted on 6 felony counts of obtaining drugs by fraud and deceit and in 2005 was given 5 years probation.
Dao was also convicted for writing prescriptions and checks to a patient in exchange for sex.
In medical board documents ... Dao denied paying for sex, but indicated he accepted sexual favors from an associate in exchange for reducing a debt that associate owed him.
In February, 2005, Dr. Dao surrendered his license to practice medicine in Kentucky. In 2015 the medical board lifted the suspension and allowed him to practice medicine with some restrictions. Last year, the medical board imposed even more restrictions -- now he can only practice internal medicine in an outpatient facility one day a week.
Interestingly, and relevant to the United incident, one doctor assessing Dao's case said he had interpersonal problems, noting "... he would unilaterally choose to do his own thing." "

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/david-dao-united-doctor-airlines-louisville-kentucky-passenger-removed-video-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck this gook. ship him to singsingapoor

Top kek.

It's real.

heavy.com/news/2017/04/david-dao-united-doctor-airlines-louisville-kentucky-passenger-removed-video-photos/

See how companies will employ people to bring up any dirt they can use to ruin your life, just for being the one they dragged off a plane. buncha shitcunts

Dao is a DPRK agent. US air marshalls knew what they were doing. United Airlines was just complying with the government.

What the fuck is American Airlines doing?

How does this change the situation?

Seems like petty bullshit to me. They fucked up bigly, and now they want to make it seem like it was ok because it happened to a shitty person? Sounds like more of the "it's ok to punch a NAZI" bullshit, except it's coming from a major professional company.

>he's originally from Vietnam
Didn't know Mark Wahlberg worked for United.

United randomly picked a guy that was bat shit crazy. kek

He squealed like a little girl the second they touched him, made it seem far more dramatic than it actually was or even had to be.

Hahahaha..Unitedly don't fuck around with the bullshit

did they hire the same Ad Hom Agency(TM) Clinton had to go after Trump?

Doxxing/smearing a customer like this only makes United Airlines look worse.

>oh fuck, the guy we beat down is causing a media frenzy
>what should we do?
>lets dox him lmao

This is only going to make it worse.

This chink is gonna make so much bank off this its fucking ridiculous. I'm actually jealous.

I bet he has some medical degree from a diploma mill. Yes they allow these people to practice medicine.

no wonder he was going apeshit over needed to see his patients. most doctors wouldnt give a fuck.

Is OP attempting to confuse the unrelated "American Airlines" with the actions of United Airlines?

Obviously not done by united, another airline is doing this to drag united down further.

This will only make their stock fall even lower.

How pathetic

>it's okay to assault your customers as long as they're shady

What the fuck does this change, them digging up this shit from 12 years ago makes them seem even saltier and shittier than before. The guy does seem like a massive bitch, though.

United Airlines must be purged. They've been bailed out multiple times. Where's my fucking bailout?

just think of all the pussy and dope he is going to buy

i'm mad jealous

this dude is going to be ballin' like lil' wayne with suitcases of american airlines cash

living the fucking dream

Won't libshits defend him more now that he's a gay POC?

Now he gets to sue harder I guess

This btw.

It doesn't make United look better. It makes them look even worse. Dragging both down.

my bad

both name are so generic...it's United Airlines

i would edit if i could

What the fuck does American Airlines have to do with anything?

it's United Airlines.

So if I fly on this airline - not only will I get assaulted, but I'll also have my reputation smeared?

Nice.

Corporate shills just trying to drag him down now to take attention away from what they did

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All these faggoty fucks still defending him.

And then he'll blow all the money in one weekend on crystal meth and male hookers.

(((United airlines)))

YELLOW NIGGERS BTFO!

>tfw a large company will never beat you up and you will never win a multi-million dollar lawsuit
fuck it all

This. True or not, monkey docs past is completely irrelevant to what happened on the plane.

sounds like a smart man living life his way, i like him even more now

>Doctor
>Chef
>World Poker Tournament player with 234 k in winnings
>Drug dealer
>Fucks male patients and prostitutes

Good job United ! Exposed this sleazebag. DEPORT ALL ASIANS!

This is the kind of shit you would expect from a low cost, not from a major airline

This is insanity. UNITED fucked up, and somehow its this guys fault because he has a record on something completely unrelated?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

>Seems like petty bullshit to me. They fucked up bigly, and now they want to make it seem like it was ok because it happened to a shitty person? Sounds like more of the "it's ok to punch a NAZI" bullshit, except it's coming from a major professional company.
This. It's just a way of diverting the situation and decreasing the sympathy for the guy.

remember anons when you go against a corporation (even accidentally) they will fight tooth and nail to slander you and win. They will use every weapon in their arsenal.

All of our histories are already up for sales.
Tomorrow some user gets in a quarrel with some company and they dig out his Sup Forums internet history.
It's ogre.

>implying the gook wants pussy

Chinks are renowned opportunists. He would've made millions off the potential lawsuits anyway.

this, ban assault gooks

still assault dumbass

This doesn't change anything about the situation.

Here they go with the corporate bullshit. They're trying to normalize this. Don't let them. If you've been paying attention you know just how slippery the slope is.

(((they))) lost a lot money so media have to come down for help.

True

>>Drug dealer
>>Fucks male patients and prostitutes
Sounds degenerate to me.

>this terrible damage control
almost guaranteed to make the airlines look even worse

So, the airline forces this guy off the plane and now digs up some dirt to defend what they did? So what if he did drugs and had sex? The airline still threw him off the plane. lol

I wasn't suggesting otherwise, idiot.

Some airlines taking advantage of the incident.
Pic related.

Also United airles already lost $1 billion in market capitalization after their shres fell 3% kek.

this is going to backfire on the airlines big time.

It's a real shame how this man was...

*puts on sunglasses*

Dragged into this mess

>US bootlicker sheep defending the treatment this guy got
Oh look how contrarian you are, you must really be a special guy
I loathe you people.

This. You think it's fine to dance like a stupid little fucking puppet but realize you'd be reviled by the media as the next hitler for all your ((())) and anti-miscegenation posting.

This company is classless and disgusting.

A true American hero

Changes nothing, Untied is getting sued right into Oblivion.

Guaranteed, Ceo of united Airlines is a jew.

"No guys its fine we treated like shit and assaulted one of our customers, you see because he's actually a big jerk!"

>Americans

That's not really a big deal. Market cap means nothing.

Once they post profits for this quarter that will change.

Only scared money leaves in times like these. Now, if people boycott United and hurt their profits, then yes, they're fucked.

Fucking kek.

>Drag the guy bleeding from the plane
>Follow this up with a smear campaign.

Top notch leadership at united airlines.

UA: board as a doctor, leave as a patient

and where are the proves where are the links to said documents stating that?

Smear and slander campain with no proves that makes a few billions more to pay and -100 points on the stock market extra.

The CEO´s get butt raped and suicide asap.

>American Airlines fights back
with ad hominem?

Spic

ahhahahaha thats brillant UE is going down.

>points out degenerate activities of one person in murica
>free gibs to sverige nylanders

nice dissonance, sven

Who cares? Fuck the slant eyed gook im glad they gave him a good beating

Pol defending a gook, how we've fallen

Quality Kek

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA b-b-b- muh based chink reeeee /o-ourguy//? HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

CHINKS BTFO

>"Should we apologize?"
>"Nah let's dox him."
When underage Sup Forums tards become CEOs.

The guy was screaming
KILL ME
KILL ME
KILL ME

he needed to be thrown off the plane

Surprising.

finally someone gets it

ive been saying this since 2010

>oscar muñoz
he's a californian, son of mexicans

>American Airlines

How dumb are you?

I guess if you have to be the bad guy, be the bad guy and have some fun from it.

Isnt that tweet proof of confirmation bias?

Okay but the business is still shit. Are you defending it?

This is getting interesting.

And you're defending the mexican running the company?

A FUCKING LEAF.

Removing someone from your property after they refuse to leave is not assault.

Corporations already are monitoring your interenet shenanigans. If this becomes normalised, expect to see Sup Forums posting history dragged into an unrelated incident a few years from now.

Based spic

American Airlines is digging a deeper grave for themselves.

How will Delta Airlines ever recover?

Southwest Airlines is FINISHED

sounds baller as fuck to me

You are defending a man who has SJWs asking for UA heads. Wow reddit really made me think.

Fake news.

MAN FUCK AMERICAN AIRLINES.

Also, I'm feeling sleepy. Anyone else?

Don't get why people are saying this is irrelevant, it shows Dao is a piece of shit and there's probably more to the incident than the sob story everyone is pushing out.

Makes them look better desu it's not like any of you have proof that UA did a fucking "dox" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's like you all are fucking 13yrs old

The tinfoiler in me thought something like this was going on too.