Anyone here gotten mugged?

What is the best way to react if getting mugged by a dindu or an Arab?

I was mugged a few days ago, in Brussels, near one of the train stations. Young Arab fucker held a knife to my throat and made me hand over my phone. Any of you have any experience with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDV9IAsrKQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"what are you gonna do, stab me?"

works every time

I've gotten jumped but I fought them off

I'm less afraid to die than they are

>Be in Glasgow
>Come home from night out
>Stop by crappy turkish fast food joint for some chips
>Obese drunk guy grabs me inside shop
>Tells me he wants my chips
>I play nice and tell him he's not getting any but he doesn't let go
>Look to kebab at the cash register
>Fucking shrugs at me
>Fortunately random drunk in the corner throws up his guts
>Obese guy let's me go to observe the throw up
>Slap him on the back with a cheerio and gtfo.

Reach for wallet pull out .45. Works every time.

Use your ccw.

Oh wait. HAHAHAHAHA

sounds gay. I bet you have an iPhone too

>dont be afraid to die
>and if you do take him with you

works every time

ending in stabbing you?

I haven't but my mate was walking through a park at night a couple of years back and 3 pikeys surrounded him and made him give up his bag

Didn't pull a knife on him or anything though.

have a small gun in your jacket pocket, reach like you're getting your wallet and blast him through your jacket

try to remember the basics of cqc

A couple dindus tried to rob me outside of a club once. By pure luck q friend up mine who's pretty scrappy saw it, snuck up behind them and sucker punched both of them in a blink of an eye. The first guy was knocked out cold and the other guy took off running.

9 years ago I was robbed by knife by a gypsy
He took my cellphone and passport.

I was 17, wasted out of mind on alcohol and couldn´t even walk straight. I´ve never been that wasted in public alone so it was lesson learned. I was certainly "easy target"

Drop decoy wallet.
Run to the nearest pub or shop.
Even if you smack the shit out of the mugger, his 15 mates will straight up murder you.

I'm deadly afraid of being mugged. Mind you, I never have valuables on me and my phone is a cheap-o 20£ thing. Even so, I want to be prepared. Should I learn a martial art or carrying a knife or something?

you need a gun

I don't bloody think the Sharia allows it

Bring your tactical spoon with you bong bro, we know you're not even allowed to have knives there

>Even if you smack the shit out of the mugger, his 15 mates will straight up murder you.

and they all will give each other an alibi in court and run free.

>be me
>3 years ago, I'm 17
>be in Phoenix
>walking home from school one day
>decide to stop by McDonald's on way home to get a drink
>take a short cut thru a parking lot
>here a loud "hey mayn" behind me
>turn around
>big ol fat nigger
>with a fucking glock
>points it at me
>ayo fag gibe ya shiet
>brain panics
>I have only 1 dollar on me
>I want that drink from mcdonalds
>have to say something
>"like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.....WITH THE POLICE"
>point to the left and stay like that for several seconds
>he bursts out laughing
>just standing there watching a fat black fuck laugh his lungs into orbit while holding me at gun point
>he calms down
>I finally get it out that I only have 1 dollar and nothing else and I really want a soda from McDonald's
>he lowers his gun, smiles and says "AYYO NIGGA U IS A FUNNY HONKY. Go ahead nigga I don't want ya dolla ya broke ass cracker
>get the fuck away from him
>go to McDonald's
>can't buy a drink because with tax the total is 1.09 and the nigger cashier won't spare me the 9 cents

a white british guy tried to pick pocket me in Amsterdam.

I turned around quickly and popped in his chops.

he held his hand over his mouth to cover the blood and put his other hand in the air and claimed that he wasn't a "bandit".

A couple of white kids tried to mug me awhile ago. Beat the hell out of me with a baton and held my friend up with a knife. Fortunately I didn't have anything on me besides keys. Still feels like shit though, the kids were caught because they were dumb enough to mug us 2 blocks from their house. Dogs found them in 20 minutes.

Brussels..? Top kek

Yea you'll get alot more out of learning a martial art than just confidence and ability in defending yourself.

I've done several to a good standard now including several weapon ones. Enough to learn how remarkably stupid carrying a knife is if you're not well versed in it's use.

You wouldn't believe how fast and easy knife 'Give-backs' are.

Not to mention it's 5 years in Jail for possession and essentially giving the other person legally immunity to lay down GBH on your ass.

one guy (black fella) tried in a walmart parking lot once. I pulled a gun on him and he pretended to have a heart attack. I drove off and found out he actually did have one, it was on the news the next day. Had to talk to the police about it since I was on camera. Fucking wild.

>tell him you will reach for wallet
>pull out gun
>laugh as they run away

>not carrying a knife
>Not insticeteviely grabbing it when a pack of feral muds are nearing you
>Not pulling it out as soon as they circle you
Lmaoing at ur life
Be viglilant
No way mudshits are gonna get that phone with pics of me sucking my own dicc without getting knifed and knifing me

fuck that cashier

>A bandit.
I really don't think you were talking to British person. Unless they were thoroughly autistic or your trip to Amsterdam took places hundreds of years ago.

Shoot him

Oh wait lol. Fuck do I love John Wayne boys. Gonna buy me a 32oz T-bone tonight for $11. USA USA USA USA

Yep same with everything. Usual peaceful religion stuff
Mates car got crashed into by one along with several others. Before we'd even finished taking photos, There was a huge crowd hiding evidence and driving the other cars off.
The ones we did get photos of were fake plates or uninsured
Other drivers "cousin" turned up and started saying he was the driver it was bloody surreal.

Almost happened with a local murder as well.
Guy killed his ex, "Persuades" his taxi mate shes drunk and takes the body home, decides to fake a suicide attempt to make a fake suicide pact and only gets caught because the ambulance drivers won't lie for him.

It's like a Limmy sketch

Nope never im too big guy 4 u.

I literally remember you creating this very thread using the same picture a few months ago

Well you're wrong, because I've never once made this thread before, nor even posted this image in Sup Forums before. Check the archive bud

Meant for

I even told him what happened and he still said no. Walked over to the del taco next door and told them what happened and the manager gave me the large soda for free. So it all worked out in the end

I got mugged once at 13 by two dudes, I was terrified. Then I stopped caring, really.
>Mugger comes when I'm with my gf. Spanish dude.
>Pulls out a knife
>I tell gf to get inside a shop
>Guy tries to stop her because she may call the cops
>I say she won't but that if she tries any sort of shit I'll rip his heart out and chew it.
>I have experience with that shit so I keep my distance and get on a non-threatening but defensive stance
>Talk about him, reason that he's not gonna get much from me, since I have like 3-7 euro with me
>Guy says he'll stab me
>I say I can give him what I've got if he puts down the knife, but if he doesn't or he gets it any closer only one of us is getting alive. No fucks given.
>10 minutes reasoning with the guy already
>Dude starts crying like a bitch
>His dad was a druggie and he is addicted to shit too.
>I recommend him an area where they will take care of him and buy a menu at a bar. (this one actually was 9 euro)
>Starts crying again, hugs me and tells me I'm the broest guy I've ever seen
>I tell him to never try that shit again.
>gf pissed because I gave him money.
>never see this guy again.
I know I may be a gullible fuck, but that was fucking weird.

Experience 2:
>Arab dude: "AYO' GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!"
>Me: "Fuck off, faggot, I ain't got shit"
>Dude actually keeps walking and I kek.
>The end.

Experience 3:
>Some bunch of bad dudes had been around my neighborhood. They had an eye on me for some time. They did say some things to me in the past but I give no fucks about them since they're pretty scrawny.
>One of them points at me
>They start running in my direction.
>I keep walking, no fucks given
And then nothing happened. Should have been more careful since some people have been murdered in that area.

>looking weak enough to get mugged in the first place
>not becoming a martyr

>live in suburbia northwest
>see a nigger once or twice a week
>Arabs are literally who commodities
>Asians were only in college
>have often wondered what it's like to be afraid of public places

Living the dream here in no worries, USA. Might have to mow my yard soon.

>5 years in jail
wew lad, better bin that knife so achmed can spread your boypussy

All my friends were mugged at least once by Dindus. This is of course not a surprise, given the country i live in. But once i was returning home from school and we saw shirtless niggers coming at us. We crossed the street and they followed us. They managed to grapple my friend but he pushed the little nigger and they ran away shouting and screaming. Fucking degenerates. 100% of the crimes here are committed by the Dindus btw.

>Not to mention it's 5 years in Jail for possession
Might as well carry a sawed-off shotgun.

To be honest I'm a gun owner and have plenty of cool knives so i want to agree with your sentiment but honestly it's not a big deal here. Pulling a weapon of any kind if cowardice here. We have a fist fighting culture.

That said I live in a 98% white area so things might not be so rosy in inner city areas.

Lucky you US. I am in Slovenia on vacation. But where I live, I see niggers more often than whites every day

youtube.com/watch?v=oDV9IAsrKQs

Being a manlet increases your chance of being mugged tenfold since they're looking for easy, submissive targets.

I'm 6'0 and lift, so no, I've never been mugged.

This it's were knowing things about the ethnicity of your attacker come in handy.

Most of the time you can weasel out of an assault by just saying the right thing and not acting all uppity.

Learn a useful martial arts like Krav Maga, I know I know da Jooos. You'll be able to defend yourself and beat over 99% of people to a pulp. Watching videos of street fights makes me cringe at how useless most folks are with their hands

Why does a 'Murican goe on a vacation to Slovenia of all places?

You need to stay the fuck out of the Avenues, whole left side of Phoenix and Guadalupe is utterly shit

I don't think your 1v1 fistfighting culture applies to muslim slums duder.

Unarmed? Nothing. Best you can do is check if you can distract him with something, like grinning and saying "so you'll really do it with this officer there?" (be fucking aware this is only an example) and run away as fast as you can. Other options include learning some Q'uran verses or trying to act the way they do when they're around.

Trust, I'm a brazilian, getting mugged is just everyday life. I often use disposable shock weapons that look like cellphones and electrocutes the robber as soon as he presses the button to unlock the screen. It worked twice, until now.

Yeah, decades ago.

>walk through park with my buddy
>2 turks approach
>there's always the possibility of things turning ugly with those (we already knew that very well)
>okay, calm and steady now, show no weakness
>"ayo, white bois, gibs us dat monies"
>wtf, that was unexpected
>assess situation
>hm, i only got 5 Deutsche Marks in my pocket
>is it worth to fight for and possibly get fucked up?
>nah
>hand over 5 Deutsche Marks to turk bros
>"k, cya, lan"
>continue to head into city with my buddy
>no money, so can't buy anything
>oh well
>head back home
>see turk bros again
>look at them
>they try to avoid our stare
>they are embarassed of themselves
>they were just a bunch of wannabe tough guys
>chuckle a bit

I actually thought about demanding my money back from those fuckbois.

Also, don't know if this works with sandniggers is europe, but if you see someone suspiciously coming your way, you can always pull your pants down and go after him swinging your dick. It NEVER fails.

Nvidia wins again.

In my town you never know who has a gun.

Thinking about it, there have been plenty of social events where someone was armed and used it or at least brandished it.

Funny, after one party I had a friend walk by, I said hello and we chatted.

I can't remember what we talked about but he lifted his shirt to reveal a fucking gun tucked in!

I thought these things were supposed to be easy to spot.

If it weren't for that, I'll admit I'd start fights.

Press the action button to attack while in CQC

>you can always pull your pants down and go after him swinging your dick.

You're far more likely to get burgled in the UK unless you live in fucking Lewisham or something but in every big European cities I've been to holy fuck muggers and pickpockets are like pigeons

Had an iPhone. He doesn't have any phone now.

Nah, cause I'm too intimidating. I might be a 5'5 manlet, but I'm no pushover.
I walk with confidence, I have a muscular body, and my voice is deep and grovley.
Last time anybody even thought of mugging me was at the trainstation. Some Islander bloke followed me to the ticket booth and just stood there waiting for me to get my change. I turn around and he instantly walks away. Not a word was said.

>held a knife to my throat
Whatever other warriors say here, you were pretty much fucked, so it's good that you saved your health. Maybe you had a chace to fight him off, if he showed knife, intentions while you still had some distance.

One of my trainers once said that if you fight vs knife, get ready to be cutted, if you dont have weapon yourself. Once tried to disarm girl in kitchen during play-fighting, ended up with stiched hand and blood everywhere. So yeah, if youre not into some filipino knife fighting, youre fucked.

Muggers probably just think a manlet like you is too poor to be worth mugging

Friends even say they're intimidated by me.

Because we have low crime rates ofcourse and low diversity unlike nigger America.

Perfect dream place. OP just stay here forever,you ain't gonna get mugged here by any niggers I can tell you that.

EDGY
D
G
Y