What do you hate the most about Jews?

What do you hate the most about Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

lukeford.net/blog/?p=75773
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rothschild Family.

Lying about the holohoax. It didn't happen. But I often wish it did.

Promoting mass immigration. Also circumcision.

Their life

The theory of Multiculturalism

1) "Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews."

Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, Wikipedia
2) "Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years…. that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. …. [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive. ..Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different."
--- Yigal Ben-Nun, Israeli Writer

3) “The Messiah of Israel will only come when Christ, Europe, Christianity are totally defeated. Therefore I ask you, is this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes, this is great news!”
-- Rav David Touitou, a Jewish activist

4) "Jews play a leading role in promoting multiculturalism in Europe."
--- Barbara Lerner Spectre, a Jewish activist

5) "We, the Greens [Green Party] have to make sure to get as many immigrants as possible into Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. When we reach that, we will have a share of the vote."
--- Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Co-president of the European Greens.

6) “We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”
-- Noel Ignatiev, a Jewish professor.

Their pushing of the vaginal jew that ruined us all and also usury. Also murdering God

This. Restore.

The lawyers

>immigration.

Jews against immigration. in Jewsland.
Jews susport immigration. in Whitesland.

1) "Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years…. that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. …. [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive. ..Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different."

2) "Jews play a leading role in promoting multiculturalism in Europe."
--- Barbara Lerner Spectre, a Jewish activist

3) “We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”

How much better they are than me, a filthy goy!

i hate that they are the worlds easiest meme

>OH LOOK! THIS PERSON HAS A JEW LAST NAME!! ((((((((((())))))))))

Jews against immigration in Jewsland.
Jews support immigration in Whitesland.

1) "Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years…. that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. …. [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive. ..Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different."

2) “The Messiah of Israel will only come when Christ, Europe, Christianity are totally defeated. Therefore I ask you, is this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes, this is great news!”
-- Rav David Touitou, a Jewish activist

3) “We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”

4) "We, the Greens [Green Party] have to make sure to get as many immigrants as possible into Germany. If they are in Germany, we must fight for their right to vote. When we reach that, we will have a share of the vote."
--- Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Co-president of the European Greens.

Pisses me off.

That I don't even know what their end game is but I know they are fucking everything up regardless.

The jewish pig shuold be kill because its finger.

>user Goldstein

>mongoloid turkroaches LARPing as Israelis
>non stop subversion and deception tactics
>crippling the world to make a cheap buck

Jews are the gentiles trampling jerusalem. Are not of Shem and are therefore not Semites. You are the fucking cows. You had a chance. Decided to save yourselves. It won't work

I'm probably going to do Foregen once they get it to work.

You

I'm indifferent towards them.