Women were a mistake

women were a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/frauke-petry-germany-afd-leader-wants-to-ditch-far-right-ideas-report/
sciencealert.com/scientists-create-human-sperm-from-skin-cells
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/realdoll-sex-robot-ai/#/3
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously.
>woman sees sad pictures
>men go die in wars

Ffs.

Don't generalize, OP. More like the certain (((men and women))) were a mistake.

They may have been...however I refuse to fuck anything but women...

It was the right move regardless. They probably had millions of dollars worth of dead baby propaganda lined up and waiting for non-response so they could push more Russian puppet shit.

He called their bluff and now they've desperately shifted to a "call him a neocon and we can totally break up Sup Forums" narrative.

>inb4 "no ur a shill t_d bootlicker" mass replies coordinated from your slack group

All we have to do is send Ivanka a bunch of Paul Kersey posts about black on white crime.

>jew husband shows woman fake sad pictures
>gentile men go die in wars
>jew husband rubs hands

#StopJewishPuppet

This. It's a nice gesture that won't interfere much with the ongoing slaughter in Syria and makes Trump look like he has a heart.

Can we start calling him Drumpf from now on?

Damn, you're probably right.

It's also gone over very well with normies.

> all of this will make pol focus on the jew again

full circle

"Trump, you now must take down Assad. After all you already struck once and look at these dead babies!"
"Ehh no"
"OMG RUSSIAN SPY!"

When will you learn that by appeasing the establishment you can't win!

Faggots know this. God knows this

You know I've turned on trump but I'm starting to hate Ivanka. Bitch we didn't elect you or your kike husband, fuck off.

>muh feels tell me we should bomb sweden
>no problem sweetheart, I'll get right on it.

Please happen.

I bet Kushner showed her the pics

Fucking kikes

I've not turned on trump*

The gender of peace strikes again!

>If you do what the establishment want, you win

That's a woman with man mindset.Shes just imitating

That's a dyke

Women are always so eager to incite violence and killing of "mean people" or "jerks".

These envious inferiors are rotten to the core.

>Daddy, daddy please bomb Syria for my husband's tribe
>those poor brown babies daddy!

Wait, what? The US is preparing to go to war against Russia? I thought that was HILLARY's plan, not Tump's.

and she was swayed by her husband

fucking jews
it's always the fucking jews

she just married into it, and already she's become one

it was (((their))) plan

I want gore of her that ends up with Marion beheading her kike semen-slurping mug

So why does she have an office in the White Hose? Why is she effecting decisions? Why is Trump listening to her and allowing himself to change his opinions?

This makes Trump look like a fucking retard if true. It also comes across as trying to shift blame to someone who doesn't have any responsibility for it.

It's Trumps fault for keeping her around because he has an incest boner for her.

Women should have nothing to do with politics. Ever. Women like Ann Coulter are the exceptions that prove the rule, and she would likely agree with my first sentence.

Not an argument

I like how your take away from this is that women having feelings is bad.

But a man, who is president, breaking international laws and bombing sovereign countries because of his daughter's feels, that's totally okay.

This time they're showing that they're shills by basing their false consensus on a typical MSM headline, one which intentionally mis-states the facts in the article. In this case, if you actually read the article, Eric Trump says he's "sure" his sister said something to their father. The media, in lockstep with one another and their Shareblue shills on Sup Forums, spin that into "she swayed him!"

Try again, degenerates.

Especially your mom.

i want you to be right, but during the whole election trump ignored the media, why would he start giving a fuck now? being a russian shill is no worse than "nazi, rapist, dumb idiot, conman" and other things the media shilled non stop

Good catch, thanks.

Sup Forums is so misogynistic tbhfam. Kike brides should be able to invade other countries when their kike husbands tell them to

It's easily swayed "men" that are the problem

It's not a big deal to be a rapist Nazi you dumb goy. Picking Russia over Saudi Arabia though is inexcusable.

this

Saudi Arabia wants to ship the oil
israel wants land "greater israel"
U$ military industrial complex wants perpetual (((war)))

Send trump pictures of Ebber Akerlund

Why the fuck is his son gossiping about it in the first place? What happened to the days when a president was expected to keep secrets from their family, just like anybody high up on the intelligence clearance. What happened to the days president's children weren't talking to TMZ everyday?

This is a reality TV presidency through and through. I wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly filming it and announce season one on day 100.

Indeed. Buying oil from Russia, Canada and Latin America is only something an exceptionally bad goy would do. Must service the Wahhabist states to keep Israel solvent.

How do we stop the eternal female?

>Can we start calling him Drumpf from now on?
No, just call him Donald Kardashian.

WTF I love women now?

>"my daughter is sad, so I'm going to start WW3"
>somehow this is the daughter's dault
Sup Forums is THIS autistic.

youre being worked, the syria strike was a diversion from failing domestic policy... nothing else

>Kardashian

KEK

You seem suprised. Is it your first day?

put a white baby in her and love her :)

Merkel was the same. See picture of a dead kid, lets a million mudslimes into Germany.

this is the second option for the pipe line (notice why (((they))) always attack Iran, Russia and Syria)

Russia has a port in Syria (ship the oil)
Iran has the oil (saudis, jews etc lose profits on their oil)
Syria is key to it all (they decide who's pipeline goes through their country)

>uncle tom's cabin is popular with yankee socialites
>convince their powerful husbands the south should be punished

There's more power in the pussy than all the cables in the brooklyn bridge.

>Sup Forums Trusts (((MSNBC))) now?
What's happened to this place?

>more power in the pussy
what do you expect, it gives birth to men, of course it should be revered
men just need to pick better gods to worship (pussy)

I LOVE THIS PRO AMERICAN WOMAN

>all these anons angry about a woman, a mother, having a natural maternal reaction seeing dead children

>Not the ass-hat who decided to go to fucking war because of it

As always, Sup Forums's on the ball.

He's trying groom her to be the first female President. God knows he's failing at it having her Jew husband around in the picture.

She could sway me anytime

Trump was a mistake.

This gash and her kike husband shouldn't be anywhere near the white house.

What war?

>Drumpfkins will defend this

>auntie ivanka will open the borders for mass immigration

Ya see though... he IS a neocon now. This absolutely is not 4D chess. He'll just be swayed one way or another over his term and has no actual base values of his own that he'll stick to.

He IS a neocon and the party IS over. The single most important MAGA promise was avoiding future involvement in the middle east, because it has hands down been the largest drain on the American economy for decades with war after war costing trillions (with a fucking T). He broke that promise, changed his mind based on emotional arguments, fell for a false flag, and did exactly what the establishment was begging for.

He IS a neocon.

I told you guys. Are you finally ready to accept the superior robot wives or are you still cucking for biotrash?

This.

Ivanka belongs in a gas chamber

And that's great!

Because Normies don't follow politics and listen to the news. He did it so the media wouldn't be able to convince the people who voted for him to vote against him.

Sorry boys, my big, loving fatherly heart was swayed by tears of my beautiful daughter (so totally not by Juice). Bad.
Wont happen agein, promise.

t.
Emperor

No, not even this whore.

politico.eu/article/frauke-petry-germany-afd-leader-wants-to-ditch-far-right-ideas-report/

NO THOTS IN POLITICS.

Praise the g-d emperor

More white knighting. The day of the droid can't come soon enough

Clever Muslim

Also, are you really from Algeria?

>my mom was a mistake

Fucking hell, this pisses me off. This is why all women deserve to be beaten

>Putin controls the WH
>Bannon controls the WH
>Kushner controls the WH
>Ivanka controls the WH

Can we finally decide who is the mastermind?

>Sex robots
>Artificial wombs
>Ovuleless fertilization

Soon enough, we won't need these whores anymore.

Mexican warlocks, obviously.

>implying we all aren't mistakes

Just keep them asleep in tubes and use their wombs, it will be better that way. But robowaifus are almost here, they're trying to ban them though

Only a true supreme gentlemen, lays down their life and freedom for a girl they don't fuck.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Next time:

>Barron tells Trump to attack NK.

My mom actually was a fucking mistake though, fuck that bitch

>Blaming a woman for the fact that Donald lost his nerve

Almost there
sciencealert.com/scientists-create-human-sperm-from-skin-cells

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/realdoll-sex-robot-ai/#/3

what the fuck is wrong with this womens face, she always looks like she's snored a 1/3 of a kilo of cocaine

You think the idiot didn't see his stupid emotional daughter and be persuaded by it. She probably bitched to him about how sad and ebil Assad was and Trump did it just to shut the cunt up

Still Ivankas fault. Fuck that dumb bimbo she never should have been let in the administration in the first place

It's not chess in any dimension. He got played, even more so if you are correct. If he did this to show the MSM that he is not a Russian puppet, it only means that the MSM (and the neocons/globalists) succeeded in manipulating him. The right move would've been to ignore it as he did during the last months. The moment he starts to try to "BTFO their narrative", it means they won.

A woman shouldn't have influence over world changing politics just because she feels sad.
Especially if its a reaction to fake news

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

kill niggers

SHES A FUCKING JEW

It was always Barron. The others are but pieces in his own game of 4d chess.