He gassed his own people didn't he Sup Forums?

He gassed his own people didn't he Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/donald-trump-is-an-international-law-breaker/
tass.com/world/939417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

No he did not. Trump is still our guy. Ignore the shills.

yes

He did.
Time to nuke his ass, GO TRUMP!!

READ MY DIGITS... NO

read MY digits... YES

reroll

No, that was propaganda for normies. We still intend to depose of Assad and take Syria's oil reserves. The military is for the acquisition of resources, expansion of borders, and for deposing of weaker governments that are not politically in line with you. I think Sup Forums gets this, but normies are under the assumption that the military is only used for defense, despite thousands of years of history showing otherwise. Such propaganda is needed to prime the public and manufacture consent to use militaries as they are intended.

I know people who love Putin and Iran and decry our "alliance" with Israel, but unless Iran and Syria are about to accept US hegemony, this is the way it has to be.

Commence autistic complaining and REEEEEEing.

That's a lie

when have we ever used our military to acquire resources
i wish it were true but its not
we use our military so israel and elites in the military industrial complex can acquire resources

OP here.

If Assad didn't gas those people then who did it?
You?

There was no gas attack retard.

Russian explination is best explanation.

ISIS, just like the last time they tried to pin it on him and got BTFO with their false accusations. Not to mention, the "white helmets" who were the main source have been caught lying and staging some of these attacks to propaganda pictures and videos.

Proves?

And dont give me that american shit , I am still waiting for sadams nukes to show up.

people who are against this are the kind that would support palestine and wave red/black flags
true capitalists support this war

How do you even know this, who are you experts in these matters, how do you people know EXACTLY what is going on in Syria and how do you acquire all of this information about who is doing what in Syria, what are your sources other than shitposting?

Even if he did, what right do Americans have to intervene? Did UNSC sanction it?
It did not, so that would lead to a conclusion that USA is the arbiter of the world.
If you are fine with that, then there's no point discussing with you, worms will be worms.

so tired

so sleepy

good night

>his own people
You mean radical islamist scum, including female suicide-bombers and child soldiers? Or collateral damage? Not sure. And frankly, I don't care.

Trump should get together with Russia and bomb ISIS and all ISIS-affiliated groups, including the """rebels""" into oblivion. No more need to bomb anybody. But noooooooo, McCain wouldn't like that, and the Jewish overlords wouldn't like that, and Ivanka wouldn't like that, so daddy had to make a pinky promise to make this bad guy go away >:(((

Using mustard gas has been banned by the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, impliyng all nations(yours included) and Syria must now face reparations from this International Community that is not just the United States.

That's pretty based to be honest.

He likes ELO, so he's probably a decent enough chap.

CIA

You still need UNSC approval to intervene.
What USA did is illegal act of agression, and that too is SANCTIONED by international law, in fact it is a higher norm.
So you either support USA being the ultimate judge of globe, or you support international law.
There is no third option.

What about the 'He who fights monsters' meme which is you know if you fight a monster for too long you start to become more like it, for instance you said that you wouldn't have a problem with killing women and children.....

Well, neither does ISIS.

the US is in charge of leading international military operations because the US spends more money on its military than there are ants on this planet while everyone else depends on them for reinforcements if things go south for them.

Not really.

I don't think Assad considers Sunnis "his people". His people are alawites and druze, while also sympathetic of Christians as long as they go along with the program.

his own people are muslims. who cares if he gassed them

maaaaaybe the first time it was him. maybe.

I'll say it again, because maybe you read it badly: what USA did is without any dispute ILLEGAL ACT OF AGRESSION.
Agression against a sovereign country is an older and more relevant international crime than using chemical weapons.
For USA to intervene it would need UNSC mandate.
What USA did was illegal. Their leadership is as criminal as Assad allegedly is, if you are going by international law.
What you're de facto saying is: America is the ultimate judge of the world and no other country has sovereignty.
You need to understand this. This is what you're saying.

Would you kill your fellow Americans if they had different political views than you did?

Possibly makes more sense

No

What's the difference in gassing somebody and blowing them up with a bomb or shooting them?

>"lolol how could anyone else have done it?"

it wasn't illegal.
what the fuck man do you think trump would still be prez if it was truly and veritably illegal? fuck off dumbass

>lolol it is possible someone else could have done it
>therefore they did lolol

fucking shrunk brain dumbass

most likely not. in this matter the US is about as credible as a sack of shit

You people are so asinine to think the average voter and people in power care about the truth. The time for showing others that it was probably a false flag was before the bombs fell. The first domino has been pushed, and some are unhappy that Don was the guy to do it when he campaigned on a non-interventionist platform.

infowars.com/donald-trump-is-an-international-law-breaker/
tass.com/world/939417

>dick cheney shills for war in iraq like trump is shilling for war in syria
>leaves office with one of the lowest approval ratings of all time

Even if he is I don't give a shit, and he should continue to do it

No he didn't. Don't believe the juice.

There are plenty of instances where we have used military action to expand borders and depose of governments we don't like, but as far as the 'acquiring resources' argument, this is more difficult to prove. We have destroyed governments that refused to use the petrol dollar before, but proving that was our primary reason for fighting is not something I can do.

However, not all use of military in maintaining the flow of resources is violent. For example, we station troops in both Israel and Egypt to keep them from fighting so that shipments of goods can flow through the Suez canal. I know you can argue this is defensive position, but we're still projecting power in a foreign country to achieve this. The threat of force is what allows the canal to stay open.

this should be pinned to every university door around the world

As a law student the amount of balls we sweat studying international law only for it to be completely overlooked when theres america around is foolish

Hmmm he was a dodgy dictator who had a great opportunity to actually consolidate his position at home and on the world stage with the approval of two major world powers. Be pals with Putin, be tolerated by Trump AND help defeat ISIS. But at the key moment he decides to gas his own people at a strategically insignificant position.

You have to be less intelligent than rice to believe this. You can't even qualify as fungi at that point.

Nice evidence bro.

The WH has undeniable evidence that he did. Rest are conspiracy theories.

fpbp

100% no

see logophere.com

Al Nusra faked 1 or 2 symptoms using prisoners, videod it, then everyone believed them

His wife is sunni

It makes perfect sense.. I mean why wouldn't you gas your own people

Like duhhh, he just started gassing people and shit. It really gets me emotional

Let's all get emotional guys

Which is?

I think it something like a government airstrike hitting a terrorist storage facility that had the chem weapons in it and there was a leak that was mistaken that caused the civilian casualties. So it still puts the Syrian government at fault, but it shows that Assad did not intent to gas his own people, and it was instead collateral damage.

kek. all this bullshit for nothing.
It was a false flag to justify the strike to dumbfuck american population. in reality it's all about the oil pipeline.
invasion is coming next.