Why does everyone hate on America so hard?

Why does everyone hate on America so hard?

We're the only country in the world that is officially classified as a superpower. If the rest of you are so great, why aren't you on that list?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sg9bQDqKJnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not being able to take the bantz
Why are you on Sup Forums again?

They can't see the merits of existing as independent states with the rights to criticize us. They can only see the demerits of us fighting to maintain hegemony over more ruthless competitors that would not afford them the same rights.

Because you guys are literally the root of every single problem in the world

Here
youtu.be/sg9bQDqKJnU

I don't expect you to watch or undersrand this because it's too much for some dumb american

It's not just bantz tho m8.

Pay debnts, remove kebab and tear down all your mosques. Then we'll talk.

You're like that tard in the classroom that's got incredible tard strength and bursts into violent autistic fits for tiny reasons and all the other students and the teacher all look at each other as if to say "Why do we put up with this"

We're the tard in the classroom, yet our grades are the same as everyone else's.

What else's there then?

We love America!

Bantz are all well and good, they're funny, but the greater percentage seem to genuinely believe the US is some kind of massive testament to failure instead of the poster child for a country-less planet. Not just on Sup Forums. I just don't get it.

>Pay debts
Actually we are the only country doing that
>remove kebab
>tear down mosques

If you watched the video I linked you'd realize that this is exactly why the worlds hate you. It's your fault we got these problems.

I'm sure if I concentrated and researched very hard, I could find connections for all of our problems with Germany. That does not, under any circumstance, mean that Germany is the cause of all our problems. Sort yourselves out and stop trying to blame others for your own fuck-ups.

This is not really true. USA is quite objectively the leader of the world. Anything that states otherwise is propaganda.

Oh my.. Well... Thank you, Encino Man-kun... Thanks for noticing..

Will you go out with us? We will take care of you

>Why does everyone hate on America so hard?
Trump

Hanz claiming US being the problem with the world when they've tried to destroy all of Europe 3 times

>If the rest of you are so great, why aren't you on that list?
Because you're the real jews. Your elite, the one responsible for your success and wealth, are a bunch of scheming bastards and backstabbers akin to Asians (particularly chinese and japanese)

>Encino man
I don't get this, kek. How do so many americans remember that reference? It was an 90's movie.

Because it was the first time 99% of us had ever heard of Estonia. It's kinda shitty to say, but our education system isn't terribly extensive. Those bantz are on the nose.

This country died in 1913. At this point we're just a social engineering project and the gun NATO holds to the rest of the worlds head.

>our fault
Lolk

This figures, kek

You always have to start shit everywhere else so you can satisfy your own jewish greed, and then make stupid "jokes", childish retorts and whine when the consequences come back to you to bite you in the ass.

Jealous

They claim to hate us but do their best to emulate us.

Im german and your video is shit.

(((America)))

Israel is the head, america is the limbs

Jealousy and non white people. We get a lot of those sly, emasculated whiners making their little comments too. Same type of subhumans posting "Is X white/Trouble with white women," threads.

You have no respect at all for national sovereignty

Who gives a shit what their opinions of us are

It doesn't even matter who's at the top of the world, who's #1 in everything, who's more known and whose culture is most widespread. These faggy ass Euros will complain about every fucking thing. Do you think it was any different during Rome?

>fucking kike caesar always starting pointless wars in gaul
>haha stupid romans have gay buttsex with each other unlike us celts who only have sex with the disembowled bodies xD
>wow fuck pax romana have to pay my taxes to rome like a good goy
>ROME IS THE SOURCE OF ALL DEGENERACY IN THE WORLD!!!!

It'll always be the same, nothing changes except whiny, passive aggressive faggy Euros from the peanut gallery. When US influence fades and Russia takes them over it will be the same goddamn thing.

>fucking kike russians starting a new war in Uzbekistan again
>wow i hate being a good goy and paying taxes to the kremlin for their slavification of my cities
>russia is the source of degeneracy for all the world!!!

The runt of the litter barks the loudest and gets the least done.

>tards

Only 4 of the top 5 universities in the world are in the U.S. we're practically retarded :(

maybe it is because you are giant pussies, hypocrites and kill a ton of people.

I love being american. fucking clutch