Hitler didn't use poison gas on his own people

whoops

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/axios/status/851861680409780230
youtube.com/watch?v=o105Jxa_Muw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gays and Jews aren't people

what about pows?

>Someone as despicable as Hitler who didn't sink to the level of using chemical weapons

wew

>He thinks they killed POW's.

No you faggot.

I choked laughing
Holohoax denial is mainstream bois

message to all the trumpkikes - the moment he invades north korea or syria your time here is up, you better pack your backs and start looking for a way out, I'm serious

It's this anti Assad, or just pro Hitler?

Gotta source? I didn't plan on dying of laughter today, but that is life

Wtf you have to be trolling

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Kek.

You are literally retarded

Polish jews weren't "his people"

Jews love vaginas and so does the devil. So you are a fucking zombie

Well he would be correct, Jews weren't his people. Jews have always been their on people without much respect to their host nation

>Cooked books

>when you're shilling so hard you forget to demonize that other guy that is supposed to be #1 bad guy

twitter.com/axios/status/851861680409780230

HE DUN GOOFED

Lmaoing

THe best part was his face when he realized what he said, he started laughing

Spicer IS /ourguy/ revealing his power level!

Link me you gay faggot degenerate nigger cucks

Wait wut. The only people Hitler actually gassed were German invalids during Action T4.

What is this fake news timeline?

Best Press Secretary Ever.

GREATEST FUCKING ERA, EVER

Calling it now, Spicer did this on purpose to give himself a valid excuse to resign. He's fucking done with this shit and this is his way out.

TRUMP BEING A JEW PUPPET NARRATIVE BTFO

Idk fellow burger but we only killed 1.7 million of them after the war ended

Great post. The Holocaust is mathematically impossible. Even with all those benefits the count maxes out at 660,000. In reality no more than 200,000 were killed at maximum.

THEN THERE'S THE CENSUS. Census in the 1920s shows about 11 million Jews worldwide. Census in 1950 shows about 11.1 million. NO JEWS DIED!

soros orchestrated all this, and youre on his payroll fuck off

Maybe some starved, got shot or died from disease? Or are the 6 gorilion deaths cremated only?

>resign

Lol are you kidding me? This is literally nothing and will be forgotten before tomorrow, and will be a joke on current year man's weekly show. I was watching it live and didn't even catch it the first time. Everybody knows what he meant.

"Chemical weapons" you dumb fucks.

I suppose lethal injection executions are the same as chemical weapon attacks on the prison population. Damn, some of you are dumb.

Spicers been lurking Sup Forums too long. He seems sleepy. He should sleep. We all should. I too feel pretty tired.

This was my thought too, but I also wonder if it's truly anti-Jew red pilling to signal to us that the Jew, Kushner, is running the whole thing

>Trump WH spokesman uses the LITERALLY HITLER shill scheme
>LMAO BASED XD

Actually was done on the eastern front.

>(HITLER GASSED MILLIONS)

TOP FUCKING KEK

It's disgusting. Need to #StopJewishPuppet

nice copy pasta, but inaccurate. It actually takes between 1.5 and 2 hours for an ultra modern furnace which operate at 2000 celcius degree, those back then where operating somewhere around 1500, but Auschwitz had more than 15 furnaces Crematorium II and III had 15 furnaces each. How do you expect people to take us seriously if your information aren't valid.

Assuming there was only one Auschwitz. Often, nazis wouldn't bother with the camps and just shoot them.

is he wrong? I thought they put the 6 gorillian into ovens?

Read the thread nog

Historically Spicer is right.

Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield.

holocaust didnt happen but it will

>trusting soviet jews to tell the truth
amazing how much info came from the "eastern front" btw did jews ever own up to the massive starvation deaths they caused in Ukraine?

Holohoax never happened but it should happen again

>implying holocaust isnt real

Spicer is confirmed /ourguy/ :^)

...this is true. Hitler was a WW1 vet and knew how unpredictable gas weapons were so he never bothered using them.

However, to say that Hitler did not authorize the use of poison gas at all is wrong.

Hitler was the victim of mustard gas and vowed never to use chemical weapons in war because of his experience. So far as I know he did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield. I don't believe this was ever disputed by anyone.

>Spicer knows the holohaux didn't happen
>insert picture of Morgan Freeman "He's right you know".jpg

#HowMuchGasDidHitlerNeedToKill6mil

Hilter never gassed Bastogne when we liberated it.

you mean the one the jews were suffering through as well?

>biggest redpill of our life incoming.

>One reported incident indicates the German army eventually used poison gas on survivors of the Battle of Kerch on the Eastern Crimean peninsula. After the battle in mid-May 1942, roughly 3000 soldiers and civilians not evacuated by sea were besieged in a series of caves and tunnels in the nearby Adzhimuskai quarry. After holding out for approximately three months, "poison gas was released into the tunnels, killing all but a few score of the Soviet defenders."[34]

Limited use, true. Reason why Nazis didn't use them was because Allies had them too, and Brits pretty much said they will respond by gassing German cities.

>Spicer brings up this fact
>People start to question whether or not Hitler actually used gas on da joos when he refused to even against the commies he despised

4D as fuck...

> not mentioning Polish death camps

what movie is this?

But as usual the media is twisting it.

Why did op not just link it
no excuses for OP, THE FAGGOT

Ah Negro results in using wikipedia as source I see :^)

Oh fuxk the joooooss gonna be pisssed remember muh 6 gorillion. what about the concentration camps the jew gas the media is all Jews they gonna wrexk him.

but we use chemicals to execute people too

It's from this

youtube.com/watch?v=o105Jxa_Muw

oh christ

No bodies anywhere, that's the jews version for why there are no bodies. If not every jew was cremated where are the bodies? If every jew was cremated it isn't mathematically possible.

I was expecting "HITLER NEVER DROPPED COLONIES ON HIS OWN PEOPLE"

OP is right though. Hitler didn't use poison gas on his own people.
>Jews in Germany had no loyalty to Germany and her peoples, therefore considered as non-citizen enemies of the state
>Any German who sympathized with Jews lost their right to call themselves German

yeah okay bud
you got me shakin in my boots at your post

Your information doesn't disprove his point, though.

Are you kidding me? Every MSM outlet is sperging out right now

Jews aren't people, let alone Hitler's "own" people

It's true tho. Even Hitler wouldn't use gas in combat.

Why are they so similar

> Be German press
> Drumpf's man says something absolutely outrageous
> Fingers itching to write a lengthy article covering this to show everyone Drumpf BTFO again
> Realize if you do so the goyim may realize the truth
> Can't touch this
> Blow up a football team bus to distract people from the real news

>"im 16 and this is my first press secretary slip" the post

neck yourself

Who allowed this autistic motherfucker to be a pr guy lol this shit is like endless entertainment.

>I'm a leaf and every day a press secretary is accused of denying the holocaust
He said this to get the fuck out while starting the conversation that will redpill millioms

>his own people

technically correct.

You can tell because they're skinny and half naked.

What should tell me it's even from ww2 times, let alone holocaust?

>Assad worse than Hitler.
What an absolutely retarded statement, and definitely nothing but a neocon speech to get US happy about invading Syria since ASSAD LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER.

Don about as neocon as they come.

>ID
>MUT5D
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

yea but your not suppose to admit that you know that. same for nigs you know they are dumb and just monkeys but your not supposed to say that

Holohoax

I don't see a gas chamber.

So sleepy. Everyone should just go to sleep and relax. Time for bed.

First of all, according to holohoax myths, why would the Nazis take pictures if their goal was to get away something? Typically if someone wants to commit a "crime" they don't document it. "But Hitler was insane" is not an argument, and there is no proof he was. He rose to power from a lowly man to the most influential man of our millenia.

These people died of typhus.

I knew nothing would happen today
Need rest for tomorrow happenings, so sleepy

It's an open-air gas chamber. Remember trench warfare?

>his own people
>jews

What did he say exactly? Anyone got an embed?

>lowly man to the most influential man of our millenia.
It's true.

0AD: Jesus
1000AD: Hitler

Obviously Trump can't be the next since he didn't start lowly, but we still have almost 1000 more years to go.

He's 100% /ourguy/

Jews weren't his own people, so technically he's right

>Implying Sean Spicer isn't the best and brightest America has to offer
>Implying Hitler used poison gas on his own people
>Implying Hitlers real crime wasn't denying the benevolent occupiers military bases

>What is typhus

collective triggering.