>be me
>34 y/o
>be depressed and suicidal ever since I can remember
>no gf
>no friends
>no money
>no family
>crashed my car in drunken frenzy last weekend
>looking at probably +10k in fines, will take me years to pay...

probably the worst place to ask: give me 1 reason not to down 30g of paracetamol (acetaminophen) and slit my wrists
>or
a painless way to end it all. Willing to broadcast for all you sick fucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrPJZYywTuA
youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a dog

already have one. Also, nearly finished nursing school

suicide will take you to hell because you gave up instead of fighting and your threw away any chance for God to work through you to change your life and change others.

Alcohol is degeneracy and you shouldn't have been drinking and you are suffering from that.

10k in fines is not a lot of debt compared to the average american who graduates from college.

who knows what life can bring, watch the movie Cast Away with Tom Hanks which is based on a true story

most women are not loyal. I have been in love several times and the heartbreak is honestly worse than ever having met them, because you have memories of a time when someone loved you and now they don't and the memories don't really mean anything anymore because they can't help you

this is all to strengthen yourself
life is about growing stronger
if you kill yourself you won't get a chance to grow stronger

Join the kurdish milita in Syria or something.

you can make world better for others.

Be a man.
Make a statement.
Blow yourself up in the nearest isis recruitment center.

I know you won't believe me, but it could be worse. Life is one sucker punch after another, just stick around for the ride and try not to get too emotionally invested in things. There's no telling what great things the future could bring you, but know that you will always have setbacks. Or pussy out, like a quitter. I recommend the exit bag method, Google it.

>suicide will take you to hell ...
there is no god or devil or any of that retarded shit, jamal
>Alcohol is degeneracy and you shouldn't have been drinking and you are suffering from that.
in other news, water is wet
>10k in fines is not a lot of debt compared to burgers
not a burger, 10 is a lot of money for me
>who knows what life can bring
been hanging on like that for over 20 years. It's getting pretty tiresome
>most women are not loyal...
also, fire is hot
>this is all to strengthen yourself
not interested
>life is about growing stronger
not interested
>if you kill yourself you won't get a chance to grow stronger
not interested

KEK
It's ok user fellow first offender dui here large minority have gone through this just stop falling for the alcohol-Jew meme and sober up finish school and dedicate your life to serving others and doing things for others without being asked. Also start experiencing with mushrooms

don't hurt yourself or anyone else over 10K or 100K, user. Watch Cast Away. You objectively have it better than 90% of the world if not more.

Maybe you can change your sex? Color your hair? Mutilate your sex organs? Sell yourself for sex? Get dragged out of a plane and sue and live comfy?

Yeah, actually, this is a good alternative to going quietly like a sniveling baby. Make your life stand for SOMETHING, whether it's removing kebab or working to be a successful man. Either way, don't just squander your one shot at life.

>ex junkie
>riled up 15k-20k debt
>no friends I could hang out cause all are junkies
>managed to get hep-c
>was in prison for 1 year
>quit all except alcohol once a month
>still rolling on
>getting education
>getting ripped
>getting stronger mentally
Dont be such a wimp. Get some cahoonies man.

>exit bag method
thanks for the tip. probably gonna down a handful of lorazepams, paracetamol with the exit bag
Either that or crash my motorcycle into a wall at top speed... At least I wont lay in my appartment for the next 2 months while my dog dies from hunger

Just do it then you weak ass faggot. You will only strengthen the gene pool.

No, kill a few mudslimes before you go

>30 grams of paracetamol

holy fuck wafflebro, stop embarrassing us.

You aren't black.

Why not assassinate some dumb EU politician? You'll live as a meme for eternity, just do it right.

stop drinking

isnt paracetamol the one that fucks your kidneys or liver and you end up dying very slowly in pain over 2 weeks

Go out in a blaze of glory or not at all. Youre only 34, not even halfway through life you pussy. greater men than you have faced greater trials.

Do you have a manifesto you would like to share? At least a poem?

yeah... 3 more months until I get my "education"
got halfway to "ripped" in the past 3 months

still wake up fantasising about slitting my wrists every fucking day...

nurse here. 30g is more than enough

that would be like stomping 1 roach in the sewer: useless

Thats almost me.
But I have alcohol 1-4 times a month.

> give me 1 reason not to down 30g of paracetamol (acetaminophen) and slit my wrists
world's about to end. we'll have ww3 by the end of this year definitely. just grab some popcorn, watch, and die in the flames with the rest of us.

Are you walloon or non white? If so kill yourself.
If not pic related

Maybe smoke some marijuana or try heroin

not really

it's not really about facing trials. It's more about having nothing to live for and not wanting to live anyway

F

Study Stoicism.

Then, you will find out that money, sex, status are not what makes a good life.

>drunk driver
Kill yourself, I hate you faggots

>this is all to strengthen yourself
>not interested
>life is about growing stronger
>not interested
>if you kill yourself you won't get a chance to grow stronger
>not interested

so you just want to whine and be a pussy and get shit handed to you? I mean a lot of us are in the same boat as you, not any better and you're going to kill yourself because...?

you're not owed any of that shit
you're not owed a gf or friends or a family
life doesn't owe you

work hard, plan, prepare, be humble, be intelligent, be wise, hope for the best, if you fall down get back up and try again

didn't you have a father of any kind?

use this opportunity to go all out and start a political career by getting the masses redpilled.
If you removed Kebab from Europe and destroyed North Korea's Dictatorship.. THEN you have my permission to die.

>nursing school
It don't matter bae. Since you gonna die anyways how about you let me fuck you ? What harm could it be ?

What do you have to lose ?

30g of paracetamol will give you a stomach ache and fix any headache you've got

Niet doen makker! woon je in Vlaanderen?

Put yourself in someone else's shoes, what are all these refugees fighting for? Why doesn't everyone just kill themselves? You need to change your Jew diet and fix your gut microbes. Start writing everyday, outside in the sun, on paper with a writing utensil.

>Take a bottle full of paracetamol
lol, you're gonna be dying for a week in unimaginable pain. Enjoy it bitch

No, it is not enough
Since you're a nurse, can't you steal enough morphine for a golden shot?

Sort yourself out.

Then why not try mama Merkel then?

Who fucking doesnt ? Man up, only pussies do it. Sleeping is way too much fun to do to not do it ever again. That and gym. Best shit ever.
Alcohol is pretty shit though.

you've got hardly any time on this planet mate id stick it out, maybe you will enjoy yourself at some point.

you arent supposed to always be happy, its okay to be depressed

>no money
>drunken

Yeah, you should kys

Come on sweetie. What's the harm ? Let me bust a nut. Who knows ? You might love it ?

At least give me your steam accounts games ffs

>probably gonna down a handful of lorazepams, paracetamol with the exit bag
This wont work because you'll barf into the exit bag dumbass.

>crash my motorcycle into a wall at top speed
This is good, but you need a way to not pussy out at the last few seconds. The instinct to survive is powerful.

Might aswell try heroin and shit, if you're going to kill yourself anyway.

Plz strip on cam for us; sharpie in pooper plox :)

Mmmm booiiiipuccciii
Can you pass for a trap OP? Maybe start sucking off rich old fags who will provide you with a hard meaning in life

Live stream already faggit.

i heared that belgians are the highest taxpayers in the world right after germans(average50%tax)
kill yourself desu just do it you will never live a good life

I'm not OP

Pussy, if there's one thing Sup Forums taught me was to not be a beta cuck and get my shit together. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>no friends
well that sucks, maybe gather a discord and we can talk

>down 30g of paracetamol

Because you'll survive and end up with serious kidney/liver problems for life. I remember when some kid in America tried to suicide by gunshot and blew the front of his face off, but survived. Now his quality of life is even lower and he's still alive. It would be like that, but obviously not as bad.
Even if you did succeed you would have us one white person down. I think about killing myself every day, but I stay around just to piss off Jews and Liberals.

I really need money bro. do something good for a fellow Sup Forumslack before leaving.

>world's about to end
not bad... might be worth the watch

pure vlaamsche blanke niksnut

I know. there is litterally nothing that makes life good or even worth living

>whine and be a pussy and get shit handed to you
Who said I want anything?

I'm not a faggot, so no. fucking leaf

yep. En ik ben je makker niet

still studying... so not yet

good idea

why do you want to see my moobs, leaf? don't be such a degenerate

You won't kill yourself because you're weak, only strong people are able to do it because they have the willpower and the ability to commit to the decisions they make fully. You are weak, you made this thread because you wanted attention. Now you can either go and do the same thing you've been doing for your entire life until you're dead or you can can cultivate some self-discipline and help yourself. Because nobody cares about your problems but you, so either fix it or kill yourself.

This isn't Sup Forums material. That said, 10k is nothing, certainly cheaper than having died.

>Give up alcohol
At least habitually. Make it a once-a-month thing.

>Find a brand new hobby
Anything, as long as you're out of your element. Pick up guitar if you're not musical, take up jogging or go to the gym if you're fat, learn a programming language if you're dumb.

Anything like that will get you into a healthier mindset.

As for reasons, here are some:
>family
If you have a family, you must live to continue to maximize your collective fitness

>phenomenon of consciousness
You're lucky enough to have been born and will likely live 70+ years. Why would you throw that away to return to emptiness?

>Suiciding on acetaminophen
Enjoy lying in a hospital bed for over a month in excrutiating pain because of your destroyed liver and then end up surviving anyway.

Yup. Maybe put out some messages saying you feel you are being hacked by the CIA and you feel threatened for exposing conspiracies then boom the CIA hacked your bike and you go up in flames

Suicide fantasies will subside with time, just ride them out as long as you can and I bet they will start to go away. Maybe try a heavy psychedelic experience to see if that helps you sort your life out at least mentally.
Also, regarding one roach in the sewer, doing something like that sends a message, and if enough people start following the lead then maybe we can make a dent and eventually fix the problem. We have been cucked by Jewish politicians, we have allowed this to happen. We need to collectively stop tolerating the bullshit, so if you can't take your life any more, then make a fucking statement on your way out.

I was seriously depressed for about 5 years. I did some unspeakable things during that period: degeneracy that would make you sick. Like you, I had nothing...nothing but the beating heart and evolutionary will to survive.

Here's what I did: Stopped drinking. I went to a psychiatrist. He put me on one drug, then another, and then another. None of them seemed to work. Then, bam, one of them did. It was enough of a boost to see a psychologist, and I went for 6 weeks of talk therapy.

Slowly the fog lifted. Slowly I could feel again. It was amazing. Suddenly all the pleasures and the pains of the world reached me.

5 years later: I have a good job, have a wife, and that period of my life is like a fucking nightmare. You can wake up from these things.

Just ask yourself: what would Hitler want you to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrPJZYywTuA

That's your reason

Mag ik je helpen?

youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
I hope this helps.

Yes that's why I drink it. Because I don't enjoy it enough for it to fuck with me.

Kill yourself, you're only bringing down humanity phaggot.

Get your ass to the mid east and remove kebab until you die.
If I were going to suicide I'd rather do it with a gun in my hands and a song on my lips.

>but I stay around just to piss off Jews and Liberals
actually a good reason... kind of

what part of "no money" does the leaf not understand?

Join the French Foreign Legion
>in 5 years you'll come out with 250K euros, or you can stay in and move up the ranks and retire with a pension and close to a million euros
>will have travelled the world
>made lifelong friends
>don't have to pay fines, FFL will give you a new identity
>You will get literally be raped by women in your uniform and kepi blanc
>Get to chill in Corsica

Downsides
>You'll get beat up a lot
>you have to sweep a lot
>you may die, but you're already thinking of killing yourself

Don't kill yourself, it's exactly what the kikes want.

I thought you were a woman but I don't mind fucking traps either. Are you passable or nah ? I'll tear that shit up

Try DMT, supposedly it opens a new dimension or some shit. Look into it

join kurds or novorussians and go out with a blast

You can't take stuff with you when you die. Help the needy my man. I need help

>muh the walloon boogeyman

Kill youself flemmish fuck, you'll be shitskined too, like it or not.

Vidya and anime

2 things
1: this is a political board, not a "convince me not to kill myself" board. Go to Sup Forums
2: life has a funny way of working out. Instead of killing yourself, flee your country and go backpacking in ireland or some shit. Go travel, find someone to fuck. Get away from the world for a little and fucking do something youve never done before.
Best way to end your life is to live it, sitting around and moping how shit hasnt worked out and how your life sucks is not the way to live life.

As someone who has also been chronically depressed, I feel genuinely impressed that you're able to achieve that while being in such a state.

user, hang in there you're much stronger than realize.

>be me, 29, also chronically depressed since forever
>never having worked a day in his life
>far too depressed to even go outside
>only left the house a few times in the last 5 years
>Still live at home off welfare for various mental disorder

Fight for your possible posterity, user, it will be worth it in the end. I wish I had the strength to go as far as you did.

Geldprobleem zijn de grootste oorzaak of niet?

>what would Hitler want you to do?

defeat the international clique

Problemen*. Typo

Sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand.

Listen to me OP.
I'm 42 years old and my life didn't really begin until 7 years ago. I met a great woman and we now have 2 kids together. I had given up on life basically.
I blacked out and crashed several times. The last time was through a drug store parking lot that caused $60k in damages to 2 delivery vehicles and a phone pole.
Don't kill yourself man. You never know what could happen to change your life.
Get some antidepressants and try to be positive.
Things will get better man.

If you kill yourself the Jews win.

You're fine OP.

34 is young. Don't waste your time. You'll always be depressed. Just get over it.

>a painless way to end it all

go to LA and die in the glorious cleansing fire of north korean nuclear holocaust

I was a programmer some time ago. Almost a psych-nurse now.
Have had suicidal tendencies since I was a child. Promissed myself to hold on until I'm 30.
Feel like I've overstayed my expiration date for 4 years already.

Hoe?

geen zin en geen reden om te leven is de grootste oorzaak

If you're in nursing school, you should know that paracetamol OD is a fucking terrible way to go. It takes literally days to die from fulminant hepatic failure so don't do both you mentioned.

Don't kill yourself. Pay off those fines you build up you inconsiderate drunk driving piece of shit. Then kill yourself.

If you want to die anyway, try new things,
like being honest to people's faces.
if you're racist, be openly racist,
if you're sexist, be openly sexist,
My grandpa sucked a dick before he killed himself back in the 80s.

And,
on the other hand,
There's potential in only living.
In the state of death, we don't change, doesn't matter whether god exists or not.

And another point, die beautifully if you absolutely want to go. yukio Mishima once said ''perfect beauty is possible if you turn your life into a line of poetry written with a splash of blood.''

And some many other conflicted reasons.

Don't give up user come day of the rope you will be needed if you do kys go full snackbar instead of dying like a faggot

Suicide seems nice way to leave this world.

But then you enter another spirituall world full of neverending torture.

>inb4 hell isnt real

not believing in it doesnt make the suffering less.

another faggot with cripplling depresion

You won't get anything positive here m8.

>one good reason

That much acetaminophen will make you vomit, from first hand experience. Just stick around to see the start of WWIII, gon be gud.

The end of times is nigh. If you have patience enough God will come and dry your tears

Who cares faggot. Go blog somewhere else

I have chronic depression. Been on the border of suicide many times.

SSRIs saved my life. Ask your doctor about them.