Britain Hate Thread

Imagine living in a grey boring overpopulated tiny island filled with subhuman inbreds and Pakis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
youtube.com/watch?v=6vtOV6HPz90
youtube.com/watch?v=7Oww0bwwcHU
youtube.com/watch?v=rc9z2HtyT-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_4EoXH1ju_0
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
youtube.com/watch?v=mvCgSqPZ4EM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387326/IRA-link-to-PLO-examined-in-hunt-for-deadly-sniper.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine living in a country that is ENTIRELY populated with subhuman inbreds.

But... minus the island part thats exactly what you have?

imagine BEING a subhuman inbred or paki. oh wait, you dont have to

They hate us because they anus.

I don't have to. I'm already living in it.

I'm leaving this subhuman filth and misery in a few months.

An irreverent country starts trying to have bants.

>grey

British poster confirmed.

>be British police
>see Pakis having fun with 10 yo British slags
>do nothing since muh racism

Kill me.

>Imagine living in a grey boring overpopulated tiny island
t. person whose only ever seen Britain in films.

Says a fucking turk. You're worse than Pakis.

I prefer cozy

>when your civilization can't fall because you never had one in the first place.

Being woken up by drunk cunts at 3am on a Thursday night. Surrounded by blacks. Getting your car stolen. The police doing fuck all about it. Stairs so steep if you fell you'd die, and you kinda wish you'd already do that. Cunt neighbours who report you to the council if the grass gets too high, they hear noises of any kind of smell anything.
FUCK THIS CRAPHOLE

>poo

I'd still perfer Paki's to turks

so many hate threads
are you really happy like that?
being angry all the time?

I already live in the USA. No need to imagine!

:-)

a fuckin turk

> Largest maritime empire in the world
> Can't infrastructure

>terraced houses
How do plebs get out of bed in the morning?

imagine being a turk

>Talks about irreverent countries
India takes offence.

I went to Turkey once and it was bloody awful, fuck off.

>living on a terrace next to a snicket
I'm so sorry

Almost bad enough to make me go imperialize new land

cuck detected!

Do Turks have an identity? Are Turks just Muslims who want to be white?

Said the fat Anglo as Mohammad, Jamal and gang delivered another stream of hot cum up his 9 yo sister's ass...which the Chav fapped to

>Calls others subhuman
>Is a Turk

>gif of 2 gay British soldiers
TRANNY
ARMY

Where to? Germany?

>It's another le your country is cucked look at these article screenshots thread

Please continue.

Finland, since I know someone there, the internet's great and more snow means more excuses to not go out. Fuckin' a.

DEATH TO ALL BLACK AND TANS: youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

youtube.com/watch?v=6vtOV6HPz90

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oww0bwwcHU

youtube.com/watch?v=rc9z2HtyT-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=_4EoXH1ju_0

I literally eat your country for dinner.

Hey Germananon you've left your proxy off.

>it's a turkroach.
Fuck off roach. Commonwealth for life.
God save the queen!

mfw the reunification is right around the corner

its a constant nightmare..

Do you know you can't even buy good take away here; doesn't matter how much you spend, the fanciest fucking Chinese resturant is still worse than a Panda Express.

Coffee in the UK, doesn't matter if you buy one, go back and buy another one from the same guy not even 5 minutes later.. it still tastes different every fucking time... Starbucks is worse for this.

KFC.. You don't even want to know how bad our KFC is, its literally like eating water where 50% of the time the bone can simply be eaten as it turns to mush when you bite into it.

Radio? BBC propaganda channels take up the majority of the air waves, and even though your paying for it and its advert free.. you are lucky to get 6 songs played in an hour.

Sports? 4x4'ing off road?
Sorry, you gotta have motor sport insurance for that.. Oh wait, you thought you could join a club and go when you like? Sorry m8, only once a month, gotta wait your turn, ambulance on standby, sorry 10mph speed limit, sorry noise limit so sports vehicles even though you're in a fucking 170 acre countryside

fuck me i could go on..

is it really though? Why would Northern Ireland join the Irish republic?
Serious question.

>Indians trying to act as if they're superior to pakis and blacks

You're all the same to us over here, lad. Just another dirty browner.

Can't wait to see the union jack raised over dublin

because mainland Britain left them out to dry when it came to the brexit vote, London doesnt care about the occupied 6 counties the loyalists are starting to see that. The 6 counties would be better off within the republic as its meant to be. Even if the loyalists dont want this, catholics(republicans) are out breeding protestants so worst case scenario 50 years for reunification

Your country is a call-center for relevant countries.

Witnessed.

Cant wait to see the syrian flag raised over London

b-but at least you have cricket m8. 2019 super power.

hmm what does the queen mean by this?

As far as I know the only people who voted overwhelmingly to stay were the Scots? I may be wrong.

All it needs is a bit of stucco and paint and its looking good again. Gentrify you fucking mutt.

You need to buy an BB gun. When drunk, loud annoying chavsfuck around in your neighbourhood you sneak a shot off at their arse.

Silence Tranny

No the occupied 6 counties did too.

t. savages who have been conquered by the eternal Anglo - and who were improved as a result!

Proxy back on! Roach.

Yeah dude it literally sucks

How in what way has africa been improved, every country the Brits invaded they set back centuries from progression

Is your name really Juat?

Lefties and brown people should unite and make a Paradise in Turkey!

This photo must have been taken on the only sunny day of last year.

I always wondered how Turkey was. Thanks Roach.

kill niggers, and join kekistan, fight the shills

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

Calm down shitskin. I know it must be difficult to live with the fact that a couple hundred Englishman colonised your entire putrid subcontinent and basically pulled you, kicking and screaming, into the modern world, but you have to get over. We're gone now and you're an independent nation, free to act out all your subhuman fantasies, without the evil white devil getting in your way.

Check'd

I unironically love my country
Your words are deflected like rays of light off of the shining armor of patriotism for gods beautiful country I wear

For a tiny lil' Isle you are majestic.
Come join us for freedom, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=mvCgSqPZ4EM

You must be retarded your country has gone to shite man, dont see anything to love.

>tfw Irish American & you provide us nothing

We gave the IRA plenty of weapons desu, yet all I see is Russian dogs.

You seem upset

We've contributed far more to the advancement of humanity than your """""people"""""", you subhuman potato-nigger.

Now pipe down before we instigate anudda tattie shoah.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I love the grey skies and light rain, I love the cobbled streets, I love the green countryside. Nowhere else is quite like britain. I like ireland too though.

I don't have to imagine it
>[weeps in bongtoothed bongistani]

I would gladly kill an anglo but UK goverment is preventing all white immigration from EU so there is more room for pakis and poo in loos.

I know something you don't know.

your saying this while you country is being run over my foreigners? aren't whites of your country in the cities the minority ? you'd wanna pipe down before there's another attack on your cities from a former colony.

Fair enough your country side is nice .........your cities though.

Is that really Britain?

I on the outskirts of leeds, the town hall is beautiful. The city itself is great, not commenting on the people.

BUT I must admit Britain does produce some good music.I think we all agree about that.

fucking turkish bitch, the british contribute more then you do, i stand with them!

mfw the IRA kill Israelis for sport

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/1387326/IRA-link-to-PLO-examined-in-hunt-for-deadly-sniper.html

dont mind patriotism with people with Britain, but when ye raise a flag over Irelands land thats when things change.

IRA taking over Belfast when?

What is it they say about politics, show business for ugly people.

When she was young this is how she looked.
This is sickening!

>takeaways, kfc and starbucks are my reference points

britain isn't the problem mate, you are

Can someone explain to me the raging hateboner this country gets on Sup Forums?

And the best for last

I have no issue with germans but don't you think this is a bit obsessive?