You mad?

Here is the simple fax that ya'll need to understand

>blumpf didn't deport all the moslems
>blumpf didnt build no wall on mexican
>blumpf didn decrease taxes on low wage ppl
>blumpf said he woont invade syrian but he did anyway

ya'll was so happy when donald drumpf won but when he under delivered and turnt out to b jus like the rest, u got all quiet thats why no one go on trump general no more hahahhahaha

FUCK DUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PPL!

make money all day nigga, I make bread nigga, I eat nigga, I slay pussy my nigga, all day negga

congratulations on having, like, 3 grand

nice blood money

>a whole two or three grand
Wow, impressive.

It's not even that much

woah nice simulation you fat autistic man child that still plays video games hahahhahaha

Im not gonna talk shit on jews cuz im sephardic and passover was a few days ago so im gonna hold my tongue but imma b real, I dont fuck with ashkenazis, you pasty fuckbois look down on anyone that aint like u but I'll tell u I got head from mad white jew girls from yeshiva, so stay mad.

I love all the hatas on this bored that can't even go outside out of fear, how ya'll make money?

YA'LL get ur measily lil checks from the govt I make my money cuz im a buisnessman and ya'll need to be smart to make moeny like I do on a daily bases

literally just through the screen I know you're black

I'll give you a (You) for effort :>

>"Trump is basically a liberal."
>Liberals still hate him.
?

HAHAHA Nigger with less then 3k talking shit.

Hows apartment life?

Is this your highest achievement? Then posting it here thinking what OP?
Nigger tier

ay nigga, shiet, wat up wit dat bread doe, too bad i make like twice dat in a day wit ya po' azz nigga. bitch nigga prob jus' carry round a nine instead of da sk nigga wachu kno' bout dat. pussy azz nigga wicha small azz stacks.

Is that your life savings?

what you got there, 2 grand? way to go, your really out here making money nigger

you go nigga!!! get em son

>black
EXCUSE ME, the correct term is nigger

Hahahaha.
>2 or 3k dollers.
>never seen so much money together
>omg, you white people so dumb look at all my moneyz.

Hahahaha. Btch, i spend that much on weed alone every month

>low-level street dealer flashes his re-up $$

(You) KNOW that you are taking ALL THAT except a few bills ad GIVING IT RIGHT BACK to the dealer above you (who is either your superior in your set/gang who USES YOU to take all the risk like the dumb-ass nigger you are) or some Mexican heroin dealer.

You're just another DUMB DISPOSABLE NIGGER!

Way to go!

Better hope your hipoint doesn't jam when your fellow brothaz invade your shit hole of an apartment

Type nigger.
Shill.

>nigger has $3000

>thinks he's rich

go buy some wheels and fuck off

>implying you're not just gonna spend that on drugs, sneakers and rims
You're doing good for yourself, Tyrone.

>2-3 grand

took all the money out his bank acc LUL

>doesn't line up his faces

Pleb

Which bank did you rob?

>shephardic
so like the shittiest jew?

That's like 2800 dollars or something, not enough to do anything besides a little party with. Talk to me when you're eating beluga caviar at every meal.

Who wants to be a Thousandaire!

Do a reverse image something and bust this niggers ass