SWEDEN YES!!

JUST A FEW WORDS FROM SWEDEN'S MOST POPULAR NEWSPAPER (Aftonbladet) IN RESPONSE TO THE TRUCK OF PEACE

Instead, it is cars — which she calls “effective murder machines” — that Franchell says “must simply be removed from city centres and places where people gather, if people are to be protected in future”.

Vehicles are “easy to steal, and so nothing has been able to stop their advance”, writes Ms. Franchell.

The idea of reducing the number of cars in Swedish cities was backed last month by Sweden’s environment minister, who argued that driving is a gender equality issue as well as a matter of shrinking the nation’s carbon emissions.

“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog (Sweden's environmental minister) explained.

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/Paauliinaah/1yNxaPZvvMbJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't watch that site, it's like going to CNN, no sane person should.

I am overwhelmingly happy that Swedistan I'd about to crash and burn. They deserve it.

It's gotten to the point where Sweden's very existance triggers me.

Nobody has even mentioned or spoken anything about that he was a radical muslim terrorist

It's just "oh let's not blame the muslims"

Remove kebab, not cars.

mfw ban assault trucks is taken seriously

There are some areas in my town where cars are prohibited for street fairs and the like, so I could even see a reasonable defense, like removable cement pillars, but when it turned into an issues of sexism...I don't even know how people like that get into power.

Agenda 21

Oh shut up you fucking idiot you know nothing

This is what happends when you let women vote and have responsibility.

please enlighten us then

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,”

So not only can they not bring themselves to blame rapefugees, they turn it a full 720 to blame it on men
Holy fuck, how do they have jobs

it's simple

sweden has huge immigration/integration problems and also a very shit government and media

The memes you see about sweden are very exaggerated

Remove feminists too.

Purge them all.

The terrorists have truly won.

>The memes you see about sweden are very exaggerated

The videos aren't though

>never have a problem with vehicles since their invention
>invite millions of muslims
>suddenly all vehicles are death machines
Eventually the shitskins will just resort to mass stranglings.

Are they offering any alternative, or just want to take your Volvos?

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog (Sweden's environmental minister) explained."

Explain this you fucking faggot.

It came from Sweden's most popular news source. You are beyond help if you deny how fucked your country is. But then again, you are a Swede so that's not surprising.

Has meme magic gone too far?

This timeline is the best timeline.

Vehicles are “easy to steal, and so nothing has been able to stop their advance”
mostly everything can be used as a murder weapon everywhere

are we going to nail everything to the ground?

Pneumatic pylons are good too. But the terrorists aren't looking to ram festivals (though they would if they could) they just steal a random truck and run over random people on the sidewalk.

I dont get this meme burger. Whats your most popular news network ?

assault cars were a meme and now look

the memes are becoming reality

>cnn represents america, and any individual american on the internet are responsible for what they say

are you fucking retarded?

he didnt get to stay, and was supposed to get shipped out

then he killed people

and if they let him stay in our prison, we are going to see alot more killings from those that have gone into hiding

A monkey with his head up his anus could make a stronger argument then the swedish media

>driving is a gender equality issue

You and Mr "hue-hue" Portugal () see one side leaning way too far one direction and decides it's a good thing to do the exact thing they're doing but in the opposite direction. You're basically the same useless scum, who tosses aside logic and reasoning to get some kind of pull to one extreme political side.

You're a pushover. You read a post on the internet, take it completely to heart and suddenly you're apparently the most enlightened individual about the current state of an entire nation. Yeah, this nation has some fucked up mainstream media, and we got a shitload of problems because of the mass immigration that should be recognized by everyone, but there are a lot of people here who see logic and reason in things. If people *like you* didn't fall for the first thing they read, then maybe Sweden could actually see the truth in the matter.

As an American, a country that has more guns than anywhere in the world, I would like to point out that in spite of our large amount of weapons, I have never heard of a GRENADE attack in my lifetime.

Yeah, when the gun nuts take a second to be grateful that we don't get grenaded, you have a problem.

Fox News has the highest ratings

this isn't surprising at all, the "enlightened idiots" like to think they have superior thinking capabilities and end up blaming anyone and anything except the culprit, because, according to their own logic, what's obvious is not true, there must be something else that causes the problem, something we low IQ plebs can't see, and it's their moral right to show us the way
sadly, there is no cure for these people, only death

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog (Sweden's environmental minister) explained.

Why haven't Swedish men collectively Breivik'd their inept """"""politicians""""""? This is the result of pussying men.

The fact that this isnt met with derision and scorn says a lot about the country Gutred.

Give source

>We need more people walking and riding bikes, so it's easier for muslims to rape/rob them.

Mate, i'm deeply sorry about you, probably like most of Sup Forums, but just like Venezuela, your fellow nation is plain stupid, has been retarded for so long, that the best course is wait and see how it burns.

I wish that you can make a better sweden, if not, move to a better place, until then, we'll wait for its destruction.

>easy to steal
nigga unless you tawkin bout hijacking then cars are really fucking hard to steal. even then just a few PSAs telling people to lock their doors in gridlock would fix that shit better than actually trying to get cars repealed (good luck fighting a machine that keeps business going, remember the clusterfuck that happened when you stopped sweeping snow off the streets?)

also
>Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women

no, you are giving a lot of space to people who drive cars regardless of who they are. stop being retarded.

>sweden has huge immigration/integration problems and also a very shit government and media
>The memes you see about sweden are very exaggerated

You mean you don't see reality because of censorship.

And your telling me Fox News isnt shit shilling like no tomorrow ?

Are you new here? Do you seriously think we're being censored?

>Are you new here? Do you seriously think we're being censored?

No, and yes.

Why are swedes like this?
Why do they allow this to happen?
Why do you allow this to happen?
Do swedes just not value their own lives?
Is this because swedes are raised without patriotism?
Do swedes lake that little section of the brain that is responsible for self preservation?

NO ONE NEEDS AN AUTOMATIC VEHICLE

Blah Blah blah blob Murica FuK YäääHH :-D

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog (Sweden's environmental minister) explained.

I... uhhhh have no words at this time.

No, what I'm telling you is that the producers are well aware that whatever they make will be seen by millions, and generally aimed at an audience that will agree.

Ban assault shoe laces. Velcro is easier anyway.

>Why are swedes like this?

The usual enemy mixed with exploitation by said enemy of all that is good of European peoples. The enemy has no qualm about destroying a people in favour of themselves. We need to stop caring about what others think and say, "fuck you" to those that wish to divide and conquer. Stop feeling guilt and stop feeling shame on their wickedness because (((they))) sure don't.

Well, it's not a surprise to me why it isn't. People are afraid of being labelled Nazis. Though, it is irrational this far after WWII. I've seen people become more tolerant of the SD party, on which I plan on voting for (their policies are actually quite respectable, I'm just hoping they'll stick to them). To be quite honest, I'm not sure what your point is, unless it's simply the thing I just stated. In that case, what the fuck do you want?

There are smart people in this country. They may not always be logical *or* reasonable but although the media is extremely liberal, a lot of people are moderately liberal. Meaning, they are open to discussing illiberal ideas. Hopefully the atrocities committed in this country will make people wake up. The problem with this country in general I'd say is that it's weak. We've all been in a paradise for god knows how long. We've been stuck in "good times" that has created "weak men". I haven't given up hope yet.

That sounds like the memes are spot on.

this is a valid response

I would like to have a list of all the jews in goverment positions, bureaucracy, media, etc. in Sweden.
They started the immigration trend and there have been many jewish PMs already.
Never forgive, never forget.

27 January, Landskrona, several cars were damaged and windows shattered after a hand grenade exploded in Tränggatan.[38][39]
12 February, Gothenburg, two grenades exploded within nine minutes in apartments in two different locations (Lunden and Angered).[40]
28 February, Malmö, an explosion on a balcony blasted out all windows of a Rosengård apartment.[41]
2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.[3]
17 March, Malmö, an explosion destroyed a sports store and damaged the facade of the building.[13][42]
22 March, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.[22]
27 March, Åmål, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment with two people inside.[3]
28 March, Stockholm, two hand grenades exploded in central Stockholm, damaging the entrances and exterior of a nightclub and restaurants.[43]
6 April, Stockholm, a grenade exploded after being thrown into a restaurant in Jakobsberg.[44]
11 April, Uppsala, one man was hospitalised after a grenade he held exploded at a parking lot in Stenhagen.[22]
17 April, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment, possibly against a casual target.[3][38]
18 May, Malmö, a hand grenade caused extensive damages after being thrown at a villa in Fosie, likely against a casual target.[3][38][45][46]
7 June, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded in central Fittja.[47]
7 June, Botkyrka, one man was wounded by shrapnel after a grenade exploded outside an office building in Slagsta.[48]
23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.[38]
24 June, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[22]
9 July, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded while automatic weapons were fired in a residential area, amid four local shootouts in two days.[1][49][50]

12 July, Botkyrka, a grenade exploded after being thrown under a parked car in Tumba.[51]
28 July, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment after several assailants had kicked in the door.[38]
22 August, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded in an apartment in Biskopsgården, killing an 8-year-old child Yuusuf Warsame from Birmingham, England. The attack was connected to an ongoing feud between members of Gothenburg’s Somali community,[52][53] as a person who was sentenced for the 2015 Gothenburg pub shooting is registered at the address.[54]
4 September, Gothenburg, one or two grenades exploded on the apartment balcony of an elderly disabled man, creating a hole and blasting out several windows. The grenade was thought by police to have been thrown indiscriminately at the apartment in a gang-area.[55][56]
14 September, Gothenburg, a bomb exploded at a school in Järntorget.[57]
14 September, Malmö, a car was bombed in central Malmö.[58]
15 September, Malmö, the garage of a family home was blasted in an explosion in central Malmö.[59]
10 October, Malmö, a nightclub was blasted in an explosion.[60]
23 October, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded nearby a garage and a car in Husie.[61]
28 October, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.[62]
29 October, Landskrona, a pizza restaurant was blasted in an explosion, the second in the town in two nights.[63]
4 November, Malmö, the ground floor of the office building "Sigmahuset" was subjected to a bomb attack by an unidentified explosive device. Since the building has a glass facade, damage was extensive.[64] The ground floor houses a restaurant in the daytime and a nightclub during weekends and is situated next to a residential area.
11 November, Gothenburg, an explosive device was placed outside the office of a syndicalist movement. The device was detonated by police in a controlled explosion.[65]

#NOT ALL CARS

11 November, Malmö, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown at a car rental company, situated adjacent to a gas station.[66]
21 November, Ängelholm, a grenade exploded near an apartment block, blasting out several windows.[67]
30 November, Solna, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony where a person was standing in the kitchen. The person got out of the apartment unharmed, while the balcony was wrecked and several windows were shattered. The event is linked to gang crime.[68]
6 December, Jönköping, a car was bombed by what was deemed by police to have been a powerful explosive device.[69]
15 December, Gothenburg, a hand grenade exploded causing damage to two apartments in Biskopsgården.[70]

1 January, Katrineholm, a grenade was thrown at the local police station. The entrance, several windows and three cars parked nearby were damaged.[71]
24 January, Uppsala, a car was wrecked in an explosion in Gottsunda that was likely caused by a hand grenade.[72]
13 February, Södertälje, a hand grenade exploded in a residential area, where an entrepreneur who had recently been extorted had his offices.[73]
28 February, Malmö, one person was wounded by shrapnel and hospitalised after a grenade exploded outside a residence in Lindängen.[74]
11 April, Linköping, a hand grenade was thrown onto a balcony.[75]

That's just in the last 16 months! lmao

>just in the last 16 months
I guess 40 grenade attacks in under 16 months is good?

No proper wars in centuries.

Next shit will be assault drones.

I agree, see >The problem with this country in general I'd say is that it's weak. We've all been in a paradise for god knows how long.

Why are muricans like this?
Why do they allow this to happen?
Why do you allow this to happen?
Do muricans just not value their own lives?
Is this because muricans are raised on corn syrup and circumcision?
Do muricans lack that little section of the brain that is responsible for self preservation?

Giving women a voting rights was the biggest mistake in the history of this sweet little country.

The reason Amerisharts push the "Sweden Yes" meme so hard, is too distract themselves from the horrific state of their own country. It grants them temporary relief from their own failings. It's basically a deflection tactic. Like a dumb kid at school making fun of someone slighter dumber than them.

Just to be clear, Sweden IS fucked in many ways, but it's very interesting to me how it's almost always burgers who are eager to tell the rest of us about it.

>You read a post on the internet, take it completely to heart and suddenly you're apparently the most enlightened individual about the current state of an entire nation.
Not a post, mister.
You see news, day by day, for a many years already. You see a tendency and u make a conclusions.

And why doesn't the burgers take their guns and kill all the politicians? Why are they such a bunch of weak cucks?

Even their god emperor Trump turned out to be the biggest kike shill.

KILLL THEMMM

KILL THEMEEEEEEEEM!!!!!

FUCK YOU SWEDEN

>heh heh I'll mass reply, that way I'll surely get (you)'s
very good post

>who argued that driving is a gender equality issue

Next level

>Next shit will be assault drones
+ grenades!

>not feeling sorry for your sufferring white, European, Christian friends

Sup Forums is now a healthy person's board. furries, bronies, weeaboos, memers, gtfo.

Ok, I am new to Sup Forums so excuse my ignorance. Are you Swedes just ok with a woman holding a ministerial position pretty much accusing men of taking too much space "driving cars" and their claim on space being removed in favor of women?

Like what the fuck? How are you not out in the streets wanting her head? Greek politicians are pieces of shit, but this wouldn't fly here. This is a clear attack on men.

Also asking you gentlemen What the fuck? Ignoring the fact that she doesn't even mention Islam, how is this manhating language acceptable?

Swedes are non of this. They're all hands up for islamization, mongrel mixed kids and all the food of jewish media. They are not pro-christian or pro-european.

Maybe this video will explain it for you.

This is currently the most popular periscope Livestream in Sweden right now.

pscp.tv/Paauliinaah/1yNxaPZvvMbJj

>literally blaming cars

Fucking hell sven, get your women in line ffs.

""""Women""""

They have jobs because no one is stopping them. The only way to stop western governments from actively genocide its native population is by violence.

I am not sure what I am watching Swedbro, wth is going on? The nigger music is too loud to begin with.

Sweden is what happens when the entire country goes full sjw. They are a literal joke. They even have 2 feminist political parties.

Sweden have no man and all the marches and riots they can have are 'lgbtq+ marches for muslims', anti-trump demonstartions and blm movement(no joke)
All other activites are prohibited. Not on the official level(idk), but on the level of brain programming, education and media biosphere which dictates what and how people think. They simply can not because their minds cant even have an idea of opposing to whats writtien in OP.

>terrorists use guns
Let's ban guns
>terrorists use cars
Let's ban cars
>terrorists use knives
Let's ban knives
>terrorists use baseball bats
Let's ban baseball
>terrorists use scissors
Let's ban scissors
>terrorists start beating people with dictionaries
Time to ban those too

Why don't they just remove the terrorists?

Hahahahhahahaha! Please just nuke this pathetic country as well.

Or just let them be. Make an example of them so the rest of Europe does not go down the same path.

Degenerate Swedish woman drinking with a Negro

Ah, yeah, the voice did sound too deep to be a Swede (No offence, its just that Niggers have deep voices).

>anti-trump demonstartions and blm movement
must have missed that

city swedes and forest swedes are very diffrent comrade

in best case citysweds can make feminist cucks out of the muslims

>Why don't they just remove the terrorists?
Wow you fucking racist

>Do you seriously think we're being censored?

Man you sure are retarded. I hope you're next in the list of the religion of piss, and die in an agonizing death, so in your last breath you wishper: "Sup Forums was right".

This is was centuries of inbreeding makes to people...I used to like sweden, but now I trully see that you cunts deserve all the violence that you will have for the next centuries.

FeelsGoos living in Portugal when I look into your shit hole.

i feel like at this point sweden is a lot like a dog who you dont know if you've beaten to much or not enough

Sweden is important. It will become muslim/somali hell hole and thus Europe will see what is up with that.

Its not about seriously thinkking, its about facts. There even was a webm of swedish IP affect on news site

Why would Swedes care about an English website blocking an article due to copyright? You appear as a 70 IQ Somali whenever someone posts that and takes it seriously.

lol sweden is so pathetic. can't wait until it becomes an islamic shithole.

>pot calling the kettle black

They trolling right?
Right...?

This the country that brought you feminist snow plowing so