Shareblue AMA

I used to work for Shareblue as a Shill. AMA.

I am using a Proxy to hide my location and identity. Please, no questions that can reveal my personal information (AKA, Time schedules, Name or Age.) I don't want them to find me.

These threads are spoofed a lot, and I can't provide 100% evidence because it could be used to track me. You will just have to trust me.

Will it ever all be leaked?

bump

>I don't want them to find me.
So what?
What they are doing is wrong.
What could they do to you?

What's the pay like?

Any jobs going?

How do I apply?

Go back to plebbit

They'll do to me what I suspect they'll do to david. I don't know what happened to him, but I don't think he just had an innocent heart attack.

Hopefully one day, making threads on Sup Forums is the best we can do at the moment.

.. Over 10 dollars an hour. I can't be too specific.

Lol probably. Check the shitty website, they have a few jobs going sometimes.

Are you top or bottom?

go back to the_dontard

We tried to go to the "dontard" but we can't break into the Subreddit at all.

Ha. As if Trump is that much different than that old whore.
If Hillary represented the corrupt government doing deals with corrupt businesses, Trump represents the corrupt businesses doing deals with corrupt governments. Same coin, different side. Same shit, another day.

At least they're honest about their political circlejerking. You faggot turn even non-political platforms into diarrhea.

As if anyone believes this dumb piece of shit that he's from sharblue.
Most likely a trump shill pretending to be a shareblue shill.
Scum that should be bombed the fuck off this earth without a second thought.

How much did you get paid?

David who?

>proof
>gtfo
pick one

I mean monthly.

obvious bait

fuck off mohammed

Pizza hair.

I see you shill. You should get a new flag. You're still using yesterday's.

Having no soul.
What does if feel like?

The only "shills" that work for Shareblue are the ones that write articles for their shitty propaganda website.

You don't know anything. Fuck off, LARPer.

Post something substantive or gtfo.
Examples include, recent narratives, targets, focus of operations.
This vague answering bs is just weak larp.

>David who?
I have no idea, but those that work for Hillary and crown are dropping like flies.
REMEMBER --- SETH RICH

Can't read the text...sorry guys.

David Brock. Remember, he had a heart attack for losing their "online campaign" to a bunch of frog-worshipping shitposters?

>I used to work for Shareblue as a Shill.
>AMA.
What made you decide to be a false flagging neonazi? Was it boredom at mommy and daddy lowering your allowance?

Once we took over popular places like Politics, we had to expand because it was feared that we were just shilling with other shills and weren't reaching everyone. We had to go full force with this.

Romanian trash.

Around the 15 dollar range, after taxes.

David brock, the founder of Media Matters and the one who is in charge of this whole operation. Clinton is trying to get him killed and we haven't seen him around for weeks. I think he is dead.

over $2000

I didn't care at first I was in it for the money and shilling for idiots gave me a sick pleasure. After a while I fucking despised the job and hated myself for every day I was there.

Did you hear anything about collusion with plebbit's management? the_donald is annoying, but it's obvious they've done everything they can to quarantine it and fuck with the numbers.

>Clinton is trying to get him killed
Why does Clinton want him dead? He's on their side, at least propaganda-wise.

Other than eddit and Sup Forums where else have you targeted?

What tactics do you use that we aren't aware of?

Now that you feel guilty for lying for money, will you try to atone for your sins?

Can you post a timestamped photo of a branded t-shirt, bumper sticker or coffee cup? Or a paystub with sensitive information withheld? Your thread seems incredibly fake.

The donald moderators completely destroy anything anti trump. Anything anti trump gets downvoted straight away no matter how many shills are working on it.

Also, Brock knows too much and he has outlived his usefulness. I think this was a Clinton hit job.

> Reddit and Pol were our main targets. We'd go on Hillary / trump facebook pages and shill there. We didn't go on twitter much, because all of the Blue check mark shills were doing our job for us.

Our tactics have been exposed a long time ago. We stuck to a lot of guilt tripping, gaslighting, group think mentality.

Will I atone for my sins? I'll be shilling for Trump now!

Good idea, I'll get to work on that.

Can you describe your entire workday in good detail? What procedures they use to prevent leaks? The software and computers you use? etc.

Edit to prevent compromises ofc.

Did you get a list of shilling tactics for the day, or have meetings on what your plan of attack was to be? Where did the orders come from and what were they like?

>Brock knows too much and he has outlived his usefulness
So who will take his place when he's gone? You said he's been gone for weeks. How will you know if he's been v&, and should we start to look for him and push that story?

We would go in and shill shill shill. We would go in and be stuffed into this shitty little room with a bunch of computers. Some people who do fake SB threads actually nailed what our little operation is like.

We would go on computers and shill like nuts. We had managers come and check on our progress, take note of our browsing history. If we weren't on Reddit or Sup Forums. We'd be on Facebook or some random politic threads found on google. Anything else and we'd be in big shit.

We would have to sign multiple non-disclosure agreements. Breaking them would result in immediate termination, along with the possibility of being sued or fined. We were fucking terrified, for the people who knew David and his connections to Clinton no one would dare leak anything.

I don't know if they use the same computers, I don't want to comment on this because if they changed and I explain what PC's I used then it could be pinned

Our managers would never tell us to use certain tactics like Gaslighting or anything like that. They never said to us "Right you have to make hillary look good and trump look bad"

They only ever said that we were the good guys on the back end, fighting for the truth and expose how bad trump is. I guess it was a more indirect way of saying "Shill for Hillary"

We would also assist on articles written by Shareblue staff sometimes if the news was slow, or we would recycle old stories and put new spins on it.

I don't know who will take Brocks place. He might not be dead, all I know is that we haven't seen him in weeks. Our managers are the ones fixing the leaky pipes behind the scenes, who's behind them I have no idea.

>don't know what happened to him, but I don't think he just had an innocent heart attack.

Simple, technology we have had for years. When convinced killers are executed by injection, how do you think they are killed? They use three concoctions that knock out, paralyze, and then cause a heart attack. In that order.

Very easy to slip the one that causes a heart attack into someone's drink.

Same as last time, post paycheck/ID/anything to prove you aren't a liar. And move your proxy to Japan.

I saw similar things being said in another thread by somebody claiming to work for them

He mentioned massive IRC networks, chatrooms named things like "Right to Censor" and the like

Any takes?

Were you ever fed any information to propagate around or was it just up to you?

What else can you tell us? I'm out of questions, but there must be something on your mind we haven't asked.

Show pictures of office for proof!

what did she mean by that?

Is Trump controlled but the Jews?

Larping lying faggot, here to confuse more new fags and make them actually believe in the online boogeyman.

Fucking hang yourself you silly cunt