POO IN LOO AND CURRY IN A HURRY

SWEDEN YES EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1zv7BAgT8

You know what to do, activate your weaponized autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
youtube.com/watch?v=kE1Gl8XJ0Tg
scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1883&context=honr_theses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone should tell her he's a curry nigger not a real nigger and she'd probably break up with him because curry niggers aren't oppressed enough.

Looks like a normal couple to me. They're living a happy life with their child while you sit here and cry about it.

Get a life you neet virgins, you're so pathetic that you're trying to ruin the relationships of others.

She's cute though

|>

Heh just get the fuck out

Why are you shilling this couple?

EIN VERFICKTES BLATT

He's jealous of Pajeet

I don't get it, it's one interracial couple. Why are you people so insecure that every interracial couple is considered an attack on your honor?

how could you be attracted to that ? he looks like he fucking stinks

she leiks the smellz

>an attack on your honor?

It's an attack on western civilization.

>It's an attack on western civilization.
Stormfag pls go.

Because these assmad (you)'s must be delicious

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

join kekistan, kill niggers

Daddy issues

I am like 8 times fairer than that guy
U sure he's Indian ?

why you keep posting this?
nobody in Sup Forums will do jack shit to breed whites and save the white people, they are too busy replying your posts and get blood boiled while doing nothing

I bet you shitskins live in toronto

fuck you niggers, stop ruining my country

thousands of years of genetics, practically flushed down the toilet

No, i'm brown and I have a white girlfriend. Most normal people who actually have friends don't care about interracial couples. Social outcast "nazis" on the other hand do.

Women would have sex with horses if that was trendy enough

get a girlfriend, balticnigger

no wonder they are flocking there in their droves, everything is instant for them, instant country courtesy of the fucking braindead swedes. the smug look on the cunts face says it all really. mess with their women and you get a fucking knife in the back if you are lucky. he can broadcast it to the world with a big grin on his face

Says a guy from a country without identity.

I for the love of me cant understand why a blonde from Scandinavia would EVER get with a person that looks like that.

lmao this is what you actually think?
You're a pet. A really intelligent one (maybe not as much as a border collie), but a pet nontheless.
Your gf is enjoying the benefits of being "socially aware", "open minded", "diverse" and "making daddy furious".
All while everyone smiles with a grin on their face, because inside, they know she's fucking up but they don't care, because now they have a "diverse" "friend".

You're just a prop, shitskin. A useful accessory for the millenial woman. A burden for everyone else in society.

You're not even white and you're jealous. Keep getting triggered because it's easy to fuck white women, especially if you're black. Keep telling yourself they think of us like "pets' if it helps you sleep at night. I know busting my load in my white gf helps me sleep pretty well.

He does probably have a huge cock

I think it's a sign of beta genes. A man who can't be true and faithful to his own race is absolute trash and I don't want his genes in my pool. Women are weak bitches, some of them have fallen for this "diversity" lie, but a man has no excuse.

i still don't understand you heritagecucks
Tell me, did your epic heritage bring you a million dollars?
did it bring you a mansion?
did it make your life less shittier than it is?

No.
Debate me [spoiler] protip, you'll lose [/spoiler]

Says a guy from Tunisia.

>No argument
wololo

Whites build societies worth living in. Fewer whites means fewer societies worth living in. Immigration to Europe and the America/Canada proves this is correct. The decline of Brazil, South Africa, Zimbabwe, etc. further confirms this fact.

Stop getting triggered so much
Out of 7 Billion people there are bound to exceptional case, This couple is a exception.
Indian male white female couples are extremely rare.
Except in Britain (don't know whats going on with British women)

he might be a Dravidian or some shit

BASED. My university is offering an exchange program next year to Sweden. My seniors have all their FB walls full of the girls they have scored. Watching this my choice is made. Maybe I'll deliberately poke holes in my condoms to trigger the heritage cucks.

There are videos of them
Moa & Marcus

You and your entire country are my argument.

>MUH DICK
yeah bro, I'm really jealous of a literal subhuman fucking the lowest common denominator of the white race lmao
I don't think of you as a pet, your girlfriend does.

he's an indian, and indians have tiny pathetic dicks just like chinks

>Britain
It's just pakis and Patels

youtube.com/watch?v=kE1Gl8XJ0Tg

Fuck off, filthy shitskin. Any worthwile white person doesn't want their own lands to turn into a brown low IQ mess aka the third world. Go to your third world country you're originally from and take your coalburner with you.

>you're trying to ruin the relationships of others.
Already done

Take care of your fucking country instead of trying to trigger others.

diz iz no argumento senor faggot

>when you're so much of a faggot that you get triggered over some random white bitch who is in a relationship with a non white

good luck lmao. your tiny little pecker probably won't even break a hymen

this is disgusting and should be criminal

In this case, one is ugly and one is pretty. The pretty genes are going to waste. What's there to debate here?

Of course it's an argument, we don't want to be like you. Do you think that can exist a better argument than this?

That's not how genetics work you retard

Enlighten me then.

Sorry, retard, but that's exactly how genetics work.

He can't enlighten you, because he's a fucking retard.

scholar.colorado.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1883&context=honr_theses

You seriously believe there is such a thing as "pretty genes" and "ugly genes"

Look into resessive and progressive genes and how that correlates to different races.

>autistic screeching
We get it, you don't like white women fucking non whites. But the thing is, you can't stop it.

Whites make great countries, shitskins dont.

>Guy's name is Markus

Non Hindu/Sikh/Jain/Buddhist Indians need to kill themselves.

>I don't know anything about genetics but... EY! At least I'm so progressive.

OK, retard.

>We get it, you don't like white women fucking non whites. But the thing is, you can't stop it.
Congratulations, you're happy to life in a future world more ugly and stupid.

Pic related, a future 10/10.

chekced that juicy trips

her address.