The Ivanka Theory

Let's do a reality check:

1. Is it possible for the daughter of the President to cry her way into causing the United States Military to blow up a red-zoned foreign country's airbase?

2. Is it possible that Ivanka's husband is more of a Mossad agent than the 100% of D.C. politicians and military brass that have been installed by Zionists over the last 50yrs?

And is it possible for Kushner to be more influential than the New York gangster Jews that Trump has grown up with his whole life?

3. Has Trump's behavior or actions ever surprised you before? Have you ever flinched when you thought he had said or done something to compromise his campaign?

4. Has Alex Jones and the Alt-media ever falsely represented Israel and the Middle East wars in a false narrative before?

5. Does the Left often use divide and conquer techniques, starting with the females of the group?

I personally find the conclusion to be something so obvious that this thread will be attacked with bot-like D/C comments and sages/reports….

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pINtLSTyzvk
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are you stupid?

I'm sleepy.

Just so, so sleepy.

Let's all go to sleep.

Trumpweenies have been warned of Kushner ever since he went after Flynn and Bannon (aka the only 2 people in the national advisor role who publicly used the term "Islamic terrorism").
Hope that kosher dick went smoothly down your throat.

She is but a tool.
youtube.com/watch?v=pINtLSTyzvk

It's fuckin early

What's your conclusion, oh wise anus?

My theory:
1. All (((chosen people))) are cancer including Ivanka.
The end.

Neocon will neocon. End of story.

LITERALLY
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

That it's a D/C against the Trump family and bullshit from the (((Alt-Right))). Trump bombed a fucking tarmac. So what..

Trump is a very rich goy.

Jews do this. They target people like Trump and have his children marry Jews.

They might not have control over Trump directly, but his fucking grand children will be kikes and one day all that Trump has build is will belong to international Jewry.

This Syria strike is the tip of the ice(((berg))), he's doubling down on the anti-Assad rhetoric and will soon be full good goy.

>he's doubling down on the anti-Assad rhetoric and will soon be full good goy.

Fuck off back to /Reddit.

>his fucking grand children will be kikes and one day all that Trump has build is will belong to international Jewry
That's depressing. They can't keep getting away with this.

You have 15 shill threads about Ivanka every hour

>shill

She's a Jew who, through manipulation, managed to bomb an enemy of Israel and reverse everything Trump promised.

You need to fuck off back to r/the_cuckold

>tip of the ice(((berg)))

>betrayed by your waifu

> betrayed by your (((waifu)))

It's theater to keep retards talking about drama. Being intentionally fed by the Trump admin.

Sup Forums Alert: JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY ***CHANGED ITS DOGWHISTLE LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident

Sup Forumsacks in Jared Kushner/Trump threads since last Friday (Syria Happening) have encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The word "cadres" has great significance throughout (((Bolshevik))) Communist history = being the name for localized ride-or-die sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation)

Our Cadre rundowns partly examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is that logo; several anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED on Cadre.com either on late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning ITT . The 'A' is now a regular A.

I visited the website Saturday, the old logo was still there.

Coincidence Sup Forums? The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Kushner cultivates mystery school BS via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6+), the 6 gazillion etc. Also, this Ziocon surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiro
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

THEY ARE WATCHING US CLOSELY Sup Forums

What is this bitch doing? He's going open borders now for fucks sake.

Time for bed. You sound sleepy, user.

> Israel PM calls Kushner
> Kushner tells Ivanka
> Ivanka complains to daddy
> WW3 begins

#StopJewishPuppet

OH MY FUCKING GOD. FUCKING FREE MASON CULTIST FUCKS.