Now they are running smear campaigns on this guy. What is your actual opinion on this...

Now they are running smear campaigns on this guy. What is your actual opinion on this? I think it is crazy that the way airlines deal with (rightfully) unhappy customers is to beat the shit out of them and throw them off the plane then run smear campaigns on them for being a faggot. At least most people I see commenting about it are smart enough to realize this is cheap ad hominem crap that has nothing to do with the actual incident on the plane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuVSvSbnaUg
youtube.com/watch?v=mMTpvzJp4ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What his character is has nothing to do with what they did to him.

Nothing, but people on Sup Forums are all too happy to lick boots when given the chance

>Be a paying customer
>"Sorry sir, get off the plane, we have employees who need a ride"
>"I'm a doctor! I need to help people!"
>"GET OFF THE PLANE!"

doesn't really matter if you're a doctor or former serial killer or anne frank.
rules are rules and if the airline was within its boundaries to kick the dude off the plane he shoulda complied
im not familiar with how american airlines work but beating the shit out of a paying customer is pretty bad pr. sucks to be the employees who'd probably suffer the most from the backlash

he paid for that ticket thus he should be able to fly.

this is some real bullshit, that company should be persecuted for fraud

Wonder if theyve been doing this for years but target the foreigners because they can't communicate and the cops or anyone wont do shit for them

He created this situation by acting like an autistic toddler. He tried to justify his actions by stating he was a doctor that was travelling to help patients. People researched his background, and found he had been convicted of a felony... Which unfortunately involved trading drugs for sex from one of this patients.

It's not a smear campaign.

>kicked off plane
>get beat the fuck up
>everyone on the internet sees it
>now have life ruined by press

this is some kafkaesque shit right here.

So in addition to being brutalized now he gets doxxed. Nice.

Character asassination

>youtube.com/watch?v=DuVSvSbnaUg

That chink faggot should sue the piss out of United, imagine the pills.

I knew the second I came on Sup Forums this morning that there'd be people praising United. Didn't think they'd actually be the majority.

Beat me to it

They offered him like $800 in vouchers, could have gotten even more. He did not BUY that seat, he purchased a service and the airline is well within their right to ask him to get off and remove him if he refuses.
Any civilized human knows that hooking yourself into the seat and screaming like a banshee is not going to help anything, just get off the plane then fucking sue the airline for any damages you incurred, nothing happens and you probably get somewhere between 5-10 free flights and any consequential damages you incurred compensated.

Act like a fucking child and get treated like one.

>What is your actual opinion on this?

Fuck the Asians, rice war now!

...but on a serious note, both the airline and the guy are assholes. Going to side with the airline though since the guy decided he wanted the stick instead of the carrot.

They're just goyim bootlickers

He made national, if not world headlines

How much you think he's going to make off of this compared to $800?

someone post the video ffs

Projecting shills

Wish the MSM put their investigations like this in the Hillary, Podesta and the DNC.

The ticket no doubt included a contract that specified the circumstances under which he would have to leave the plane.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=mMTpvzJp4ps

jej

I think its disgusting honestly

just a reminder to anyone that if YOU are abused and try to make a legitimate complaint these people will dig up any bit of dirt on you even if its irrelevant to the case.
this is what SJWs do as well to anyone who makes a serious complaint towards them.

Hes already getting his dirty laundry aired all over the papers. That he traded drugs for gay sex and tried to get a patient hooked on opiates so he had to keep coming back to him for sex. His career is over and he wont win shit in court now because he violated multiple federal laws by throwing a fit on a plane. He could even face criminal charges for interfering with the safety of a flight.

He was not the only one asked to get off the plane. The white people that were asked got off the plane without issues. This guy threw a tantrum and now he will be paid a lot of money.

You sound just like the faggot airline pilots saying flying is a privilege. Fuck you, any other business that sells something they don't have and it is considered fraud...but not the airlines. They can over sell services they cannot fulfill all day long without any consequences.,

Sup Forums is full of people trying to be edgy and against whatever mainstream is.

Explains his reaction though. Probably thought to himself "oreee sheeet, they found out my current doings and got more felonies against me . I will not go to the u.s. gulag this time!"

How can he still hold his license after a conviction like that?
A conviction, not just a charge.

also, HE IS FUCKING VIETNAMESE NOT CHINESE. NOT EVERY SINGLE ASIAN IS CHINESE

Spot on. Nothing creeped me out more than when the SJW media dug up dirt on Ken Bone for no real reason.

I don't think you understand what a good lawyer can do

Is anyone surprised? What do you think the REAL reason was for them staging 9/11 and taking away all your weapons on a plane? It's so they can put you in a metal box and beat the shit out of you. I'm coming heavy next time I fly, believe that.

Dude wasn't even the type of doctor handling emergent patients. Another doc at his practice could have seen his patients, or they could have rescheduled.

It's total bullshit that this is accepted.
The first time an airline did it, they should have been gone bankrupt.

If the drugs don't fit, you must acquit.

This guy isn't even a doctor

Go to this site and try to find him, he doesn't exist

openpaymentsdata.cms.gov

Most normies are even seeing through this smear campaign. When you break it down, tantrum or not, they tried to throw him off the plane so that their employee union wouldn't shit down their necks over not letting one of their own take his spot

just most of the shit ones. This guy didn't do anything wrong so it was pretty clear he wasnt a chink.

I think the disturbing thing is that this mistreatment is considered the norm by so many, as if there is no better way to do things.

doesnt justify united breaking his contract illegally. They had no right to remove him.
>but muh standard practice
Try arguing that vs a contract in court.

THIS WHOLE EVENT HAS BEEN A FALSEFLAG. THE ASIAN IS A CRISIS ACTOR NOT A DOCTOR. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE DON'T KNOW

It wasn't even about letting employees take a flight for the sake of travel, but that they were intending to fly to another location so they could staff another flight. Flights require a certain number of personnel in order to fly, and if they weren't there then that other flight would have to be cancelled and a hundred other people would miss their flight, as opposed to this one faggot. The flight ended up being cancelled because of this asshole's tantrum.

Never forget

>A growing number of airline passengers, particularly on trips between the United States and Israel, are now sharing stories of conflicts between ultra-Orthodox Jewish men trying to follow their faith and women just hoping to sit down. Several flights from New York to Israel over the last year have been delayed or disrupted over the issue, and with social media spreading outrage and debate, the disputes have spawned a protest initiative, an online petition and a spoof safety video from a Jewish magazine suggesting a full-body safety vest (“Yes, it’s kosher!”) to protect ultra-Orthodox men from women seated next to them on airplanes.

You're a doctor, deal with it

Wreck a whole company over security handling a non-complaint shitskin in an appropriate manner.

>Can't get beat up if you know Knug Fu, Jackie Chan

>HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO MEEEEE?

Found the faggot who doesn't know anything about the law.

His ticket is a contract. I'm sure United was within their right (per the contract) to bump him off the plane and onto another flight. If not, then he's welcome to sue. If United was within their right to have him kicked off the plane, then they're extra justified in having the police forcefully remove him after he refused to leave.

>our stocks are taking a massive shit
>DAMAGE CONTROL
Jesus fucking Christ.
Everyone knew that airlines are ass. But this? New low.

It's not about the chink. The point is that it's bullshit that it's regular practice to overbook a plane and then ask people to leave.

Character assassination.

Remember they made this guy a perv for bringing up his reddit record that he fapped to pregnant chicks?

You might not like him because he's a chink, but this should scare the fuck out of you. You could get beat up, thrown off a plane, and a billion dollar company will dig everything on your internet record and fuck your life for fucking with them.

I have a MBA and in any business if money has been paid and a service MUST be rendered; a promise to render service is not equivalent. This guy can easily make good with a lawsuit and a lawyer who isn't shot with business law.

> "Calm down doctor, now's not the time for fear. That comes later"

The thing is they offered twice to pay first $400 then $800 with free hotel stay for anyone willing to give up their seats. I would have taken that in a heart beat. It's not like they just showed up with the stormtroopers and said you are out and you and you and you.

Mistreatment is not normal, but if you are politely asked to get off the planet and offered $800+ in vouchers and have to wait for an hour or so to find a new plane and your response is to completely refuse and start screaming then I expect you to be treated like a child if you act like one.

Maybe he was in a hurry. Maybe he was tired and didn't feel like moving, probably losing his luggage, etc.
Why was his life less important than the lives of some dick airline employees who could easily hop onto the next flight like it's nothing?

Since when do employees mean more than customers?

This philosophy that considers paying customers secondary to an employee perk is alarming. That it is backed up by state violence is absurd. It's nearly a dystopian greentext from here, including the public humiliation.

>Gay people are alright, drug should be legal
>But It's only ok to be a degenerate if you are a boot licker, then we wil ruin your life

Why are people running smear campaigns? For clicks or are they being paid to discredit him?

spicy

But why, in the contest between Dao and his seat's subsequent replacement, is the paying airline customer, boarded and seated, obliged to go? Why isn't that hour long flight delay an opportunity for the airline employee? Who is this special class of citizen who can impose such a thing?

Add to this, what kinda stupid-ass policy favors employees over customers? And why is this ad hominem attack now blowing up in the media?
Why would anyone sane defend an airline ONCE AGAIN acting like dicks to a passenger(this is so common it's become a meme to lampoon for fuck's sake)?

The ONLY reason anyone even flies anymore is because it's fast.
Anyone with sense and time to spare drives. Traffic is not as annoying as airline and TSA bullshit.

Is there any information about these employees and why it was so important to get them back to their destination?

>your response is to completely refuse and start screaming then I expect you to be treated like a child if you act like one.

You think it's okay to punch a kid in the head and drag them off a plane bleeding from the nose?

>People researched his background, and found he had been convicted of a felony...
does that change the fact that he is a practicing doctor with patients that need him?

Of course not. It's obvious deflection by the airline.

For a board that claims to be redpilled, you retards will eat shit pretty willingly.

You apparently haven't been around brats. They test the patients of even gods.

>smear campaigns on this goy
That's great.
We've got more than enough different classes of chosen people in this country.
It's time to cram down anyone else who applies for sacred victim status.

But if he didn't get back to his practice, would the other doctors provide the same high-quality sexual molestation to the 14 year old white patients that he would have?

I don't think so.

Looks like he didn't want to deboard because he had to get home and trade drugs for some boipussi. Makes sense.

Sup 5 minutes in Paint buddy

>Add to this, what kinda stupid-ass policy favors employees over customers?

A combination of FAA regulations and union contracts. If an employee has to get to an airport to fly, that flight time to the airport (even though he's just a passanger) counts against the time he's legally allowed to pilot (or crew) and airplane.

From the Chicago Tribune it's pretty vague but it does establish that it was 4 United employees who needed to be accomadated, and that it was United SOP.

he's a faggot

>It was unclear why the airline waited until passengers were in their seats before bumping some from the flight to make way for crew members who needed to make it to Louisville to work.

>Hobart said employees followed United's procedures of first seeking volunteers and, when unsuccessful, explaining the situation to the customers it chose to bump and finally, involving law enforcement when a customer refuses.

I don't have any opinion, and I don't believe I should have any.
Shut the fuck up.

These things are messy. I wan't there, I can't tell you what happened. I was not fucking there.
For all I know he ate a dog on the plane and got kicked out.
Them digging up stuff about him being a massive faggot just tells me that he probably deserved it, but I wasn't there so I haven't got a clue.

Just kill yourself.

>"What a misuse of law enforcement resources" is another angle.

Why ever would police act as bouncers for a private businesses shitty planning

Tough shit, get compensation.
You don't fuck over your income to favor your costs. It's one of the first rules of good business.

>S-stop being mean to my dad! Y-you dirty fucking boot licker! He bought - he bought a fucking ticket and that gives him a 100% ironclad right to do whatever he wants to, even when police tell him to do something different!

God fucking damn, chinks are nig-tier justifying this shit. Honestly, he would never be my doctor cause I can't understand shit he says. His fucking aged like milk wife running after him, his autistic screeching, his running back on the plane like a four year old trying to avoid bedtime - just fuck him forever.

Literally, this is "wild nigger refuses to leave classroom" behavior and he should have just gotten off the plane

>Now they are running smear campaigns on this guy.

Is it a smear campaign when it's true?

Here's an interesting thought: what if they had dossiers of public information on all of their passengers, and pulled this guy off because they figured he wouldn't make a fuss because of his criminal past?

It's not like he was trafficking drugs on that flight.

>He punches children in the face after taking away their ice cream

United employees need to get off of Sup Forums

Has bane posting gone too far?

UA had the high ground up until the point when they ordered the beat up
I hope they will suffer a long time

>submit yourself to arbitrary police action to benefit a corporation

>he purchased a service and the airline is well within their right to ask him to get off

Actually they aren't.
I fucking love how people just blatantly make up shit so they can feel edgy and contrarian for backing corporations.

Almost as good as the yellow-toothed britbong yesterday who legitimately argued corporations can change their own rules whenever and have that applied even to already-signed contracts.

Flights had been severely backed up in the Atlanta area due to fits and spurts of severe weather. Federal guidelines require for staff to have mandatory downtime. It's "illegal" to fly, otherwise. They were bringing in the other staff to cover other flights for planes that otherwise would have been stranded in ATL.

So you've got one guy who needs to get somewhere, vs. 100s of others.

Airlines just need to hire more people, IMO.

>what is you actual opinion
>be honest
>what do you guys think
DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM
SIMULTANEOUS THREADS ARE NOT ALLOWED
CHECK THE CATALOG
READ THE RULES

lol, do you think that they would acutally prioritize the removal of disgusting perverts who had crossed the law before? No, they would remove well behaved people (i.e., whites) instead of bottle cap glassed one hit wonders

The next time you get on a plane, try refusing an order from a stewardess. See what happens.

kinkshaming much?