Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are bombing the people who are bombing them so they can stay where they are

fucking ingrates

He will, give Ivanka and Kushner a week or so. Free rapefugees for everyone are definitely in our future.

What are children doing on a runway in the middle of the night?

>military airport
>children
Pick one op

You're bombing ISIS? Shouldn't you first remove the Saudi dick from your boipussy?

Because the children should go to Turkey or Saudi Arabia. How does it make ANY fucking sense for them to come to North America?

Because they're from an Islamic culture and as he can see just from reading any news on any day, Islam has been an expensive disaster for Western nations that have even low percentages of Muslims. Occupy Democrats are a fucking joke.

That's not why Turks and Saudis invade other countries you dumb goy. Don't worry though, king Salman will provide funds to build free mosques in the West for the upcoming refugee flood, like he always does.

goddamn shills. WE WANT SAND NIGGERS TO DIE! Hope Imam comes to your house and knives you OP.

How can you buy foreign produced products when the workers from those factories are treated like shit/risk their lives/kill themselves but NOT let ALL those workers into your home?

whut does that have to do with trump

Easy. You just don't let them in. Who gives a fuck?

Berlin wall was build by soviets and americans who wanted to divide(share) berlin between two factions after it fell in ww2.

Why are American liberals so mentaly retarded,if we were getting bombed today and not in the 90s Trump would off probably been praised by them

once again smuggies somehow manage to be completely accurate.

30 year olds aren't children, you fucking retard.
The actual children won't get anywhere. Only grown adult males are.

Because some of them may want revenge and commit terrorist attacks.
When you bomb a country, you should tighten your immigration laws, not the opposite.

>Occuckpy Demorats
>a few days ago: "Drumbf is not bombing Syria, racyss!"
>today: "he bombed them, he should feel bad and let them in!"
maggots...

that's why we voted trump...

baited

because he's the president?

>walking in street
>see a mugging taking place
>punch the mugger
>"Thanks for attacking that evil doer," says the victim, "Now I get to live in your house."

Those kids are fucked up after all they have lived. You seriously want that kind of people in your country?

THEY ARE ALLOWED BUT GOOD LUCK SWIMMING ACROSS THE HUGE ASS OCEAN BETWEEN AFRICA AND THE US, FUCKING SANDNIGGERS

Dont let your enemies inside the castle walls because that's fucking retarded

because the syria strike was a political stunt to make people forget the links to russia.

banning Syrians from entering the states is a visceral appeal to low education republican voters who just dont like brown people.

2+2 doesnt have to equal 4 , so long as no one pays attention too closely, and in the age of non-stop 24/7 news coverage whose job it is to encite people , it doesnt really matter what the truth is

letting the people you are bombing into your country must be dumbest decision ever, what kind of logic is this?

do you think they'll be thankful?

>oh thank you for bombing me, destroying my house, killing my family and all but at least you are letting me into your country it's alright now

no, they'll get radicalized on the first chance they get

> There are children living on Syrian military bases

Look at all these children

Help them to rebuild, not help them to escape,

liberals are such disingenuous fucking faggots. I hate them so much.

I'll take in rapgefugees if we send a liberal over there for each one we take in.

If we let them in then how can we bomb them?

If they are being bombed in the present tense then it wouldn't make much sense to allow an exploding body and shrapnel into the US. How do you bottle a moment?

If it's the past tense, why would we want to bring a bunch of various body parts into the US.

If it's in the future, what are you some sort of time wizard?

kys

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

Why not have Europe take them?

We bombed Syria so they could stay the fuck home. It isn't an atom bomb, it is more like a flea bomb. Set that shit off, step outside for 10 minutes and then move back in.

They can flee to other countries nearby.

It is not our duty to house the world.

The burgers destabilize the middle east for their kike masters and let Europe take the consequences. And then they are arrogant about it here on Sup Forums.

because child soldiers don't exist and they certainly wouldn't come from war torn countries if they did,right user?

>bombing an abandoned airbase that's somehow full of children

shoulda moved outta the way

kek confirms with 666

USA is serving the devil and Kushner owns 666 Fifth Avenue...

>MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS.

i am okay with syrian refugees, the problem is 90% of the "refugees" are people from africa who are in no immediate danger like syrians

Shouldn't the people you are bombing be at the top of the list of people you don't want in the country?

We should make sure there are no survivors

Well I'm happy that this people will finally find a home in the US.

>How can Obama fund the people bombing children but not allow us to stop the people bombing children
wow so political much incorrect

Old habits die hard.

They dont have to be reffuges they can stay in seria.

we must be very careful. many of the so-called "children" are not actually children, but ISIS militants lying about their age, etc.

if you let in 100 migrants, but 5 of them are actually terrorists, then you're potentially putting everybody at risk, including the 95 refugees. ISIS has WMDs