/OURGUY/

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/11/sean-spicer-someone-as-despicable-as-hitler-didnt-even-sink-to-using-chemical-weapons/?utm_term=.ec4ec1fc0b68

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_gas_in_World_War_I#Effect_on_World_War_II
youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't

No. Using phrases like
>literally worse than Hitler
excludes you from being /ourguy/

THE SIX MILLION, GOYIM!

more like

/neocon shill/

They had lice.

It was an accidental overdose

This
The mental gymnastic is astounding

God is Spicer stupid. Even if you guys think he didn't, the normies believe in the gas chambers.

This. Pretty apparent what he wanted to say. Fucking neocon/globalist propaganda in full swing, this is exactly the kind of retarded shit we would've gotten shoved down our throats if Hillary were president.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

......and neither did Assad

/thread

In the context of gas chambers, the gas still was not being used as a weapon. Weapons are used in combat, not extermination. If they launched gas bombs into Jewish ghettos, that would be using it as a weapon. When you already have somebody imprisoned and are gripping them by the balls to the point you can do anything to them, it is just torture and murder devices at that point.

>youtuber telling someone to read a book

That's two Freudian slips from Spicy, I'm liking him more and more.

SPICY!

Trump is dropping subtle redpills and making everyone mock the left's favorite go-to, >literally worse than Hitler line? HIGH ENERGY.

Also if homeowners could pay off $300,000 dollars at the drop of a hat they probably wouldn't even need a mortgage shit son just buy your mcmansion straight-up.

Hitler would have loved to use chemical weapons. He was afraid of retaliation, nothing more.

Pest removal is not a weapon. An electric chair is not a weapon.

Hitler was afraid to use the nerve agents on the battlefield, Britain was ready to use their own poison gas on Germany had Hitler used his.

It was a MAD type scenario.

Spicer is technically not wrong, he should have clarified it however.
& the MSM preys on retards who don't know history, twisting words...

stormfront please go

Fuck the U.S. media. They are pieces of shit. Someone should put them in a gas chamber.

Don't even apologise for it, Sean.

Spicer earns his paycheck

OY VEY

Truly, the administration of stupid. At least we have a wall and the ACA is dead.

Take me down to the holocaust center
Where the gas is free
And the girls slimmer

muh jewskin lampshade

Hes talking about weaponized gasses that are used in battlefield like in ww1.

hm
technically correct, i suspect. We learn a lot about the crimes of Nazi Germany to make sure we feel appropriately guilty and pay reparations for 3-5 generations ago, but I'm reasonably sure we were not told about any GAS attacks on cities.
Bombing runs to reduce them to rubble, yes. Gassing soldiers and test subjects, yes. but cities? not that I heard of it.
Any information about it? Too lazy to google.

kek, this shit is so blatant. This is how people start questioning the holocaust in the first place

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

>nyt
>believes in human lamps and shrunken head shit

holy fuck

I want all liberals to be gassed, god damn do I fucking hate them with a passion.

nvm, did my own homework like a big boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_gas_in_World_War_I#Effect_on_World_War_II
>Neither Germany nor the Allied nations used any of their war gases in combat

Media will have some fun with this, I'm sure, but they're absolutely wrong.

Did Spicer just leak a secret about the Holocaust?

Looks like MAT is triggered big time

>our guy
>doesn't like papa Adolf.

she forgot the masturbation death machines and roller coaster cremation trains

Does anybody know if there is an answer to this, regarding the Holocaust?

"If you're going to get off a train, and get gassed within the hour, and then thrown into a pit; what is the point of a haircut? Yet that's part of the story." -- youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw

From the film "One Third of the Holocaust" - youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw