twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neo con shill

That's what I thought about him from day 1

i'm actually a dirty filthy liberal i'm just talking in terms cons love

Well, he didn't use it on the battlefields, I guess that's what the guy meant

>Jew #1: you dont have to balls to pass this speech to the goy mouthpiece
>Jew #2: Hold my foreskin

i like him, it was either him or that birch katarina

That's what he meant. I've never heard anyone call a gas chamber a "chemical weapon".

he's right, you know. he just accidentally revealed his power level.

He's technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.

im saying spicer is a neocon shill, there is no hope for this shitheap of an administration

This basically applies to everyone in government besides those in the (((shadows))). I could literally run this country better than anyone elected single-handedly.

Oy Vey!
Yeah, that what I thought he meant

notice how once cons get elected a war breaks out?
they know war is good money so they need one or their constituents won't be happy cause they aren't making money
it's pretty fucked up how they're just ok with people being killed as long as it gives them job security

Oy veeeey. Did you goys forget the 6 gorillion already????

Fuck off jew scum

Spicer on Iran: Not even Truman use nuclear weapons...

oh wait.

>still be allowed to keep it
or runs away screaming to jump off the White House roof.

Hitler did nothing wrong

OY VEY HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE 60 BILLION THAT WERE KILLED BY CHLORINE GAS IN THEIR SLEEP AT AUSWITZ YOU ANTISEMITIC GOYIM

Do not bully Spicey.

But he didn't use chemical weapons in warfare.

He did use delousing agents on lots of clothing though.

Toxic gas itself is not a chemical weapon. You can die from a poor combustion at home and you don't die due to a weapon.

Kek

This tweet has a lot of Jews replying to it and defending Spicer.

so you're saying hitler accidentally gassed the jews

You do realize that this board does not believe he used gas chambers?

He obviously meant holocaust is a hoax. The guy has some balls to say that in a country run by (((them))).

>Anne Frank
>A debunked forgery everyone pretends not to notice
>Muh Holocaust denial
>Muh Fake News

it's all so tiresome

>getting mad at subtle holocaust denial

I have an idea:

Neither

>Gas
>not chemical
>Used as a weapon
>not a weapon
Okay then buddy.

Does anybody know if there is an answer to this, regarding the Holocaust?

"If you're going to get off a train, and get gassed within the hour, and then thrown into a pit; what is the point of a haircut? Yet that's part of the story." -- youtube.com/watch?v=A2sWBu5K2iw

From the film "One Third of the Holocaust" - youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

People not studying science these days

> toxic gases are only produced for weaponry

It's anudda shoah!

captcha "images with GAS stations"

Incoming shitstorm!
Holy shit!

That's what you get when you find yourself desperately defending a neocon/globalist policy to people who voted exactly against that. As if his yesterday's propaganda spouting session about MUH DEAD BABIES, MUH BARREL BOMBS wasn't bad enough, today he had to top it with LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER.

I understand that he needs to defend whatever retarded shit Ivanka tells her daddy to do, but this is just sad.

And mind, the sad part isn't this retarded MSM spin "OMG HE JUST DENIED THE HOLOCAUST", the sad part is that he sunk to the level of using Hitler comparisons to justify an obviously imminent attack on Syria to depose Assad. Sean Spicer sunk to the level of a hysterical leftist shill using Hitler comparisons to justify their own position.

The disappointments just keep coming.

If they cut their hair completely it could have something to do with avoiding the spread of lice.

>AnneFrankCenter
>US

for fucks sake, how we got half an attraction park dedicated to that rat over here, how the fuck is there a whole center for that kike over in the US?

gb2 Twitter faggot.

Hair was used back then for insulation and to stuff/pad chairs and couches amount other uses.

I think they used hair (at least long female hair) for wigs or something? Or maybe used it to make cheap blankets or the like. They were pretty efficient and didn't like to waste anything that could be useful.

Are you retarded? In this case they were used as a chemical weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

I love it. I feel like Trump picked Spicer because he knew it would be hilarious.

>neocon/globalist policy
which was?

Regime change in Syria.

You fucking sack of shit that's not what he said so that's not what he fucking meant! Get your head out fo your assa dn pay attentiont ot he state of the world right now we are on a slipperly slope to another shoah REEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I mean, technically he did, on Jews.

According to the video, the explanation given at the Nuremberg trials was that the hair would be used for making "human hair mattresses." Yet no human hair mattresses were ever found.

Didn't he just inadvertently deny the holocaust?

Wouldn't that please the resident stormfags on here?

i guess
half the posts in this thread are just goyim pics so they are probably loving it
i don't get what's so great about having retards running the country. they must be those cool edgy nihilist.

Ah, interesting. Personally, I don't care too much. I can believe humans are capable of that (all humans), so I don't really have a problem with the holocaust, even if it did happen. Periods of mass murder have occured in pretty much any civilization, and it's pointless to argue that the use of gas is somewhat worse than being hacked apart by a machete in some African genocide, or being interrogated to death by Stalinists. That's just what humans can do, and I think under the right circumstance with the right argumentation, almost anyone would participate more or less actively.

>hold my foreskin
Holy shit that's fucking golden.

Argentina bringing he heat

Maybe he accidentally slipped up a redpill that the halolocaust never happened

FBIanon told us the US gubment knows it didn't happen

Exactly.

Anne Frank died due to typhus, not being gassed, that's the funniest thing ever.

>what is the point of a haircut?

Typhus is spread by lice and fleas that live inside people's hair. Shaving them was a primitive way of ensuring they weren't bringing any diseases in with them AKA trying to save their lives.

Hitler did nothing wrong

i guess suicide is alright too then