Waito piggus

Why do otherwise sensible Caucasoids turn into complete nigger tier retards as soon as they set foot on Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/naked-spanish-speaking-foreigner-detained-after-swimming-in-imperial-palace-moat
japantoday.com/category/crime/view/british-skinny-dipper-released-into-friends-custody
wordpress.tokyotimes.org/tokyo-imperial-palace-pandemonium/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that white guy in the back

#notallcaucasoids

Probably for the same reasons that niggers turn into nigger tier retards in white western countries.

Yes mental illness can happen to anyone no matter their race.

Your example is cherry picking.

What's the story behind that photo?

This, the same reason an animal goes crazy when you take it out of its habitat.

Also SAGE this shit.

Any one with at least 2 brain cell can do an image search on jewgle.

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/naked-spanish-speaking-foreigner-detained-after-swimming-in-imperial-palace-moat

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/british-skinny-dipper-released-into-friends-custody

wordpress.tokyotimes.org/tokyo-imperial-palace-pandemonium/

For lazy MOFO

Triggered Faggot.

thats probably a chick he has the same headform and skincolour as the leftmost cop

Tom Green subway monkey hour 2 being filmed.

Running of the bulls in Hokido.

Nice argument you got there. Soon your next one will be flinging feces I presume ?

Japanese privilege

Still have the original on DVD
>When he's endlessly turning on the microphone while the Japanese guy patiently switches it off/unplugs it

He's trying to enrich Japan with good, normal, Caucazoid entertainment.

> only whites understand

Some Spanish man stripped naked and started swimming across the river moat of the Japanese imperial palace. OFC police caught on. And then he got to the other side and started climbing the walls. Japanese police rebuffed him, but not before he started destroying the palace walls by pulling rocks out of the lower ramparts of the palace and throwing them into the river. After being rebuffed and swimming back to the other side the police attempted the apprehend this seemingly insane man only for him to chimp out and started attacking them.

OFC Japanese police have guns, but they aren't like US police who have a shoot first policy.

Oh and the SPANISH MAN? Actually a British man who had a Spanish passport.

Clearly a set up.

ABSORUTERY DISHONORABRU

Holy shit, that really takes some gumption. When white people chimp out they go all the way.

Am I the first one to think "da fuck? Japanese cops have nude guy catching sticks"? I mean... how often can something like that happen for a police department not only spend money on nude guy catching sticks, but to make sure the sticks are quickly deployed when a situation arises?

Japs are weird man

>japs have dirty panties vending machines
>huur...heee...hooo..white bois bad manna

>swanson.. is that you?
>i guess im getting his position next

>> only whites understand
kek

hahaha, classic

my wife and i didn't
gone 3 times in 2 years
nice try, user

Aspie