Trump did not Betray

"The strike was not a harbinger of some change in our military campaign." - Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis

The strike was only to deter the use of chemical weapons.
The US will not deploy troops to pursue regime change
The US will continue to work against ISIS and other terrorist groups
The US policy in Syria has not changed and will continue to focus on ISIS

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/eric-trump-decision-to-bomb-syria-was-influenced-by-ivankas-heartbreak-and-outrage/
q13fox.com/2017/04/11/eric-trump-ivanka-influenced-syria-strike-decision/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is jim mattis /our guy/
I mean isnt he pretty much everything we would want from a general

Why can't Russia leave Syria?

Why doesn't Russia punish the airfield?

Why is Russia doing nothing?

What is Russia's strategic interest in Syria?

how does one focus on isis while at the same time trying to remove one of the few secular leaders in the region

Well I remember clearly the time before the second Iraq invasion. To the last day they denied any preparations. Fuck them.

U.S. will only fight ISIS. The strike was a slap on the wrist for chemical weapons strike. Trump Admin says they do not want Assad in power. Despite the desire to not have Assad in power the U.S. willnot use military force to remove him. Trump admin wants a peacful political end to Syrian war. If the Syrian people decide to get rid of Assad so be it. If they don't then tough luck. Trump is willing to live with whatever outcome, be he will not force Assad out or have war.

> Israel PM calls Kushner
> Kushner tells Ivanka
> Ivanka complains to daddy
> WW3 begins

#StopJewishPuppet

Provide proof of this timeline. Not everything is a jewish conspiracy.

Kys retard

does it not sound logical? we already know about the ivanka part

Without proof its just as valid as any MSM claim.

He also got China to handle NK for us

>Tell people you don't want war in syria

>Assad doesn't gain anything from chem gassing his peeps

>Arm the rebels with weapons

>Chem up some kids

>Take pics

>Upload to (((msm)))

>Daddy bomb the bad assad man plz

>Bombs rain on syria

>Tell people you dont want war in syria

What did (they) mean by this?

Lol

infowars.com/eric-trump-decision-to-bomb-syria-was-influenced-by-ivankas-heartbreak-and-outrage/
here you go faggot

But where is the proof that Assad used the weapons?

All world leaders are playing their people, putting ducks in a row ready for the long-planned one world order. World leaders are playing good cop bad cop to create the illusion they're opposed. Don't be fooled. They're all in it together. And for once, why don't we acknowledge that the original Putin has been dead for over a decade, despite that the msm juxtaposes photos of original Putin with whichever fake Putin is playing the role currently

They're setting us up, boiling frogs carefully until they bring down the hammer, which is why every nation now harbours supposed enemy troops on 'training exercises', along with all the foreign language street signs dotted around

And Netanyahu talking to Kushner to bomb the Airstrip?

Please post an actual source. Infowars is run by a conartist.

Probably threatened to stop succing daddy off.

Remember goys, all that's required for the US to bomb Syria is for us.. I mean Assad.. to use "chemical weapons"

Do you really think the USA would make stuff up in order to justify military action? That's outrageous!

q13fox.com/2017/04/11/eric-trump-ivanka-influenced-syria-strike-decision/

Cause everything is a jewish plot right? Please wake up and realise the world is not like an internet meme.

You litterally posted a wordpress site. Are you retarded?

>kike identified
then what do you consider a better "source"?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/

Eric says that Ivanka influenced the decision. It's a quote from him.

I don't know why that user didn't link the telegraph article linked on the infowars site.

Infowars is practically an aggregator site most of the time. The source of the claims they're talking about is often linked in the article.

And do you ever watch the broadcasts? All those papers on Alex's desks are articles printed out from all sorts of sources. They make weird speculation and analysis sometimes, but they source the facts they cite more often than not.

Yeah call everyone that disagrees with you a kike. That will get you far in life kid. Try a source that is accredited by both sides politcally. No one wants a hug box.

We are good no war with Syria. ?pol/ can go back to normal now.

Oh yeah, I believe you. The US won't continue to attack Assad... Until he does something you don't like again.

It is

The article labels him as a zionist. That is a biased source my retard.

>They claimed he had a political instance, what a madness

>they used a loaded term an thus proves their bias

I'm sure glad congress approved the move, as defined by the US constitu....Oh wait haha I forgot that the US doesn't follow any rules.

To be fair I'd do the same in his position. That's some 10/10 succ

It most likely was an Israeli plot. Trump didn't really have many options though. Either you succ off the globalist jews or you suck off the zionists. Won't change until the shit hits the fan and the power structure collapses.

haaretz had similar articles

>the only ethnicity on earth where calling them what they are ie "jews" or "zionists" is a slur

Silly excuse

This is what I thought all along lmao and I'm just some nobody. You can't go around using fucking chemical weapons. Fucking lmao @ the emotional e-celebs like Lauren Southern who jumped ship on King Trump.

a lot of loyalty for a hired shill.

Must be if he still wants her succ after 35 years of getting it

A lot of life left for a worthless faggot