More like Kaboom! Don't ya think?

How many did you kill?

These shitskins speak to every woman.

>be American
>live in Minnesota
>go to k-mart
>see this in parking lot
WTF MINNESOMALIA

German women are beautiful, aren't they?

Look at this It felt like a mix between Mecca and Africa

how HORRIBLE. they're GATHERING in the PARK. WHAT IS TRUMP GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS.

they look calm and happy, looks like a comfy family meeting
what's wrong with you?

I don't understand this thing with Minnesota and Somalia. I looked at the demographics and there seems to be a really low concentrations of Somalis but you all seem to make it seem huge.

we have over 80,000 Somalians.
Maybe that is not a big deal to you, because you live in a Muslim shithole, Bong

>be Greek in Holland
>more burkas than skirts
>it's 1453 all over again

Life is agony

Islam >>> European degeneracy.

Your replacements

Disgusting. They spoke to all women, but no one wanted them.

They're practicing feminism, shitlord

Literally Africa.

lol germany fell hard

I agree! They look perfectly happy and peaceful. I'm sure they are moderate Muslims. They would just shelter and help their brothers, husbands and uncles while they plot to kill innocents

"The New Germans"

totally disgusting. how can they not want them? fucking racists

Are you mad that the immigrants outside speak to all females while you are jerking it to traps in your basement, or what?

>Pol in Germanistan
>""""""studying""""""

Just tell us the truth, you're there to steal cars.

>>Be polish
>>Study in Heidelberg, Germany
>>Go to the park in town
>>See this
>WTF GERMANY

Why do they let outside without a man? This is absolute haram

A german guy from Berlin told me this is nothing against Berlin.

Turkey please.

*KAAAAAAAAAAAABRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

That's not covered head to toe

Steal a truck

Spoken like a true nigger

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

wtf man

How can parents let thier children play near these walking time bombs?

>Germans

>folks having a good time outside
this naturally triggers the /r9pol/-tard

That might be it.

AHAHAHA der Teppich...

>What will trump do

Nothing, like hes been doing so far.

Fuck man look at this.

Nice flag maybe you deserve the coming caliphate

Where's your flammenwerfer when you need it most

how uncomfortable it must be sitting there like this wtf
I for some reason think they're doing this on purpouse like they're trying to prove something
just like the little girlys that cut their arms

Come on guys they're just hanging out outside nothing wrong with Muslims living within our nation this definitely won't cause any problems

Well those aren't German women so who cares.

I've seen this behavior on the train. A skinny African would sit down and try to hit on every single girl. It was cringy as fuck.
At one point female laughter could be heard from the neighboring cart which cause his head to dart around looking for its source. You could tell from his gaze that he was on the hunt. Wouldn't be surprised if he got turned down all day then have a sexual emergency at night.

>post yfw all Western countries are collapsing internally under the sheer weight of decadence

is this Sudan?

Why it's so green?

We should just close our borders before this shit leaks over here. The west is doomed.

at least they won't develop skin cancer due to uv radiation

I share your pain. I saw more skirts in fucking Dubai!

that's almost all of the ring wraiths, quick, find gandalf

STOP LETTING THEM COME HERE!

fucking Aericans, i liked Trump until the Somalians began running here to evade their deportations!

stop it now!

Whoa. So this is the power of diversity.

>Be french
>In Paris
>Go out
>Parc des Buttes-Chaumont
>FeelsGoodMan
>Remember this people are liberal
>Fuck it
>So white.

>some muslims eating sandwiches in park
>REEEE FALL OF THE WHITE RACE ARYAN REEE

Cultural enrichment, soon coming to you :^)

Bruh how the fuck are you not fearful that one of them could allah akhbar at any moment?

Let them. Just let them.

this is canada soon

And did they just say "Yes, let's get our living room carpet and go to the park."? And afterwards they just put it back into the living room with all the dirt and grass under it, or what?

I just don't UNDERSTAND what these people are thinking. It is soo unfuriating and frustrating having to deal with this. I shouldn't have to fucking deal with this. At all.

that one on the left is thinking about stealing your phone

lol, all white men are working while their daughters and wifes are hnaging around in park getting horrased by hords of niggers, Though if they were not interested they would stay at home

Goymany loves this

how fucking stupid are you? That's how they got there

I don't know much about Heidelberg but Mannheim is like the worst town in Germany

>the one paki that lives in poland

Yes, in a park in Europe, where they live. I doubt you see many parks in the middle east with happy blonde families eating their sandwiches. This is our fucking continent you stupid fucking road-salt horse-meat selling polish cuck, why should we tolerate these shitskins living amongst us? Gas them with the disgusting gypsy filth and cleanse Europa.

Yeah man that's not creepy at all

>Littéralement un parterre de connards
>Feelsgoodman

Please stay in Paris, don't go elsewhere, there aren't enough people to your liking.

edgy

Literally over 30 burqas alone in this park.

Just like our Falklands

Dear god. My grandmother was from Heidelberg during the days of Hitler. Said it was a beautiful place. What's happened to it? I always wanted to visit to see where she grew up.

We need another crusade, Sup Forums.

so progressive dude

The fuck are you talking about?

>studying in heidelberg

iq above 120 confirmed

I don't know just keep them outside of Polan and we'll be good

In the Bus. She sat next to me.

Multiculture is great, you get to see all races gathering and breaking bread with their own

It's really wierd seeing them all sit around in a park. Outdoor activities are one of the best ways to avoid minorities in America. The us national white water center is like 95% white most days, feels nice

Minnesota has historically had lots of Swedish immigrants. Most Swedes that ever came to America went to Minnesota, so that's why.

I'm actually from Bordeaux. Anyway...White people are still white, we can change their mind but we can't change their race. How can you live if you don't like your own kind ?

Haha holy fuck, all that trash in such a beautiful European country. This is disgusting, like a piece of ugly modern art.

>implying he doesn't get pussy

swedish slags would open their fishy cunts every now and then, just that the poor lad is clueless of western degeneracy and thinks he's actually desirable.

>she
Did you grab her by the pussy or something?

Spooky

Feels good to pay taxes in Germany.

based bergsapa

Haha, please continue to post pics to Sup Forums over your time in Germany, like daily photo documenting of the situation.

same here
wogs don't like paying for anything so anywhere with an admission fee is generally ok

SHOW ME WHAT THE PARKS LOOK LIKE AFTER THEY'VE LEFT.

True thing.
Here in Portugal you rarely even see a person wear a burqa, and when I went to France a week, there was atleast a burqa everywhere I went in the city.

They let trash bags ride the bus in Germany?

>taking up the place of a German student
You're just as bad as them, Wójcik. Your country is so bad you literally have to migrate to get a decent education. You really aren't in a position to laugh at anyone.

Holy shit, that was actually the park I went last week.
Pretty good stuff, sad the park and your city are ruined by muslims...

>Yes, gangs of old ladies ...

>True thing.
>Here in Portugal you rarely even see a person wear a burqa, and when I went to France a week, there was atleast a burqa everywhere I went in the city.

Can't wait for the day we just start slapping around these bitch invaders with burqas and kill the men if they act up.

>britbong still being butthurt about poles
Oh my god, fuck off already.

Why everything went wrong ?