Using the plastic jew

>using the plastic jew

The (((bankers))) thank you for taking their micro-loans, goy

This is a 18+ Site

What's wrong with credit cards? They help me buy stuff that I couldn't afford and pay it off for like $35 a month

legalize rape

>buy something
>get points
>pay it at the end of the month

>only paying on debit
credit? shiggy diggy

I pay it off before they charge interest and they give me money back every time. Whom is jewing whom?

Exactly. Establish credit. Use it for purchases. Pay it in full at the end of the month. Have a multi thousand dollar safety net in case of an emergency.

>using paper jew
>using fiat jew
>using metal jew
>using gold jew
>using BTC jew
Is there something I forgot to cover?

This. The whole credit card scheme would fall apart overnight if the majority of people figured out how easy it is to jew the credit card companies. The fact that they haven't is one of life's biggest redpills.

>buy stuff that I couldn't afford
this is why you are $19 trillion in debt

What's the proper credit card for a respectable white man?

>using grains of rice jew

It's not that the can't figure it out. It's that most people are degenerates without willpower or foresight.

Even many here on Sup Forums are just losers who can't hold down jobs or create a decent life for themselves despite knowing perfectly well how to.

>not using your own shit as currency
Topcuck

This is false equivalence. The cruel irony (((they))) laugh about behind our backs is that the material objects we value the highest (gold, silver, paper money) is inedible. The only material objects with inherent value is food. At least you can eat rice.

>thinking you can put Jew the Jew

You do realize that they charge merchant fees, which are passed on to you.
>But I get 1.5% good goy bux back!

>You do realize that they charge merchant fees, which are passed on to you regardless of you using card or cash

No using the card means you're cuck'd out of merchant fee. Literally paying merchant fee for someone else.

>merchant fees
it really is blatant at this point

I did that for ten years. Then lost my job. Lived off the credit card and then disappeared. I'm living on a cash basis now in another city. I'm sure at some point it will catch up with me but for now Discover is out $14k and has no way to find me. I even closed the checking account I used to pay them from so good luck going after it when they eventually get a court judgment against me.

Living via cash is surprisingly easy with Visa gift cards. I can even add money to my Amazon account at CVS.

The debt is forgiven after seven years... or earlier if I declare bankruptcy but don't want to do that. It can't really be this easy to walk away from that much debt.

>It can't really be this easy to walk away from that much debt.

Yes it is.

Source: I've jewed them for more.

The "money" isn't real, the banks are out nothing.

I did this for 20k or so split across a few cards. Max was 10k on a citibank card. They had 4 years to sue me before the SOL expired. About 4.5 years later I did get sued, but because it was after the SOL it was a violation of some law and I counter sued and they settled for 1k plus my lawyers fees. lol.

you didn't need to close your checking account until you lost in court. They might not even sue you if you're poor enough on paper like I was. Just don't make car payments or signal in anyway you have money and you have like a 50/50 shot at never having to pay them shit. Even if they get a judgement, just move to canada and tell them to suck your cock.

As long as i can buy Steam games with it from my home i m okay

Very interesting. Currently there is no way for them to even find me. I didn't leave a forwarding address. My understanding is that they can eventually sue me in absence if they can't find me to serve papers but they'd still need to find me to find my assets, which right now consists of cash and some personal items. They have no way of knowing what cash I have and wouldn't make much off of selling my underwear.

>Using credit cards without having the cash.

Credit cards are the smartest way to buy things when you have the cash to cover the expenses. I've never once had a balance or late payment. I'm 23 and have a 780 credit score.