Stop resisting white boys, you belong to us!

Stop resisting white boys, you belong to us!

Latinas hate white men

i-is it true?

You have to be kidding me any average white guy can get95% of latina women

This, sadly.

>this thread again.png

>t. muhamed el hamudi

what flag is the left one? i only know flags of countries where you can drink the tap water

You have no idea what you are saying. Maybe it's just Germans.
t. burger

Latinas hate white men

lol no. I visited my cousin who lives in NYC a couple months back and latinas were practically hoping on my dick. I am not even that attractive and short for American standards from what I gather (1,70). I seriously don't get how Americans complain about difficulty in getting laid. The women there are bigger sluts than English women.

Chica ass is fine.

Are they baptized?

Not no Catholic cheap baptism at birth. Some real adult acceptance of Jesus in your heart.

ahhhhh this is not true i don't think. latina chicks are good, they have good qualities. they succeed in places where white females fail (they are good to their men and stronger). however, shit is serious these days. got to make the white babies. got to have some sort of pride in what you are. i have done latina girls (sexy ones, not 3 ft tall dirty fencehoppers) in my youth and they everything they are cracked up to be, they are excellent. but you truly are a traitor to your race if you procreate with them. i learned that swore them off, staying away from them now. still i do wish white chicks were more like them, won't lie about that :(

I don't know whom to believe.

Threadly reminder

White german womans hate white german mans.
Fixed.

>Latinas hate white men

You've never met a Latina before, they are crazy for Gringos.

this is based on me irl rn

lol get real, absolutely zero mexican women have a nice slim figure like that. they are fat as fuck. and not even "if she lost weight she'd be hot" fat. they're built like toads.

>Only Mexican women are Latina

Get a top tier girl instead of a Mexican you chode

Arab women > Latinas

Not true. All women are hypergamous. White men are perceived to be of higher status. It's like math, you can depend on it.

>Anatolian Women > Latinas
ftfy

latinas age like milk desu

Without niqab. Slut. Best arab wifes wearing niqab.

The women in NYC are certainly easy.

>be english
>say words like bloke
>give girls some cheeky banter
>they become your cumsluts

I was over for work for about 2 months and banged around 30 women. They were from all races, women are whores mate, they love it.

The only reason why there is some truth to this is because some hispanic women are part black. You could do the same thing for mulatto whites. Pure blooded Amerindian women are feminine, sweet, loyal, traditional and not entirely that different than white women. And most Mexicans and south americans are a mix of white and Amerindian.

Haha no
Even in my worst shape, broke as fuck I could land a she-beaner

This

White girls are trash. Go for a Latina, or an Asian, or anything orher than white trash.

He said white men, user.

>TFW will never be white blond blue eyed

why live

Why don't you have an Amerindian wife, pol?

I'm just in a bad mood

Not agree. White > asian > latina > shit > black.

I did pick up that American women have a big thing for English accents and European stuff too. It just makes you twice more attractive to them. I don't know what they have against their own.

White bois will suck-cum to the Mexi-trans Latinx invasion.

Wtf I love latina women now

this

It's fucking hot when you fuck em good they start mumbling shit in spanish. I've no idea what she said but it was hot as fuck

Italian women>everyone

I refuse to integrate with your people.

What is this meme that latinas are less worthless than white women? How the fuck do you figure? They're louder, more obnoxious, have a more annoying and intrusive family, and way higher STD rates. Explain pls.

95% of latinas are uncultured and look terrible

Sauce: Texas.

>cousin white
LOL and get cuked robbed and divorce

>stay with nigger women not even nig men want them

thats where you are wrong

kek

>Implying Americans have the "South Europe is not White" mentality

These morons think anyone who isn't a nigger could be the Grand Dragon of the KKK (No offence amerifats, love y'all, you were nice to me).

Roll

Hy этo иcключeния. Pycня нe в cчёт, лoл.

>american
>uncultured
hhahahahahahahhaah

That's because they thought you were a Latino

>roll pic
>not even a cute Native girl

>cousin white

Failing to see you point here user

Latinas want to find a white man and have a bunch of mezitos with them. Because white men are less prone to hitting them and more likely to take care of their young (unlike their latino counterparts)

oh fug

Arabs are terrible. Actual non-arabic turkic or persian girls are a billion times better than an arab rapebaby.

I am no Western European, but I have light brown hair and blue eyes, doubt they thought I was Latino.

rollan

Post feet.

wtf now I love white women

roll

I do

gib

Dude they dont

They would literally throw themselves at you

Might be a Euro thing. The opposite in the US. And they have less stds then blacks.

>*Stands in your way*
>Gibs me pesos, hijo de puta

Tell me about her, user.

THIIIICCCK

When you've never spoken to a woman in your life

Come here, it will take 45 minutes.

Latinas are some of the easiest women to score with Hans.

Easiest would probably be black women.

BENIS

She is stubborn as fuck and whiney as fuck. So once in awhile I have to rape her with my white dick really good to put her in line. Remind her who colonized who.

What do you mean? I'm tall and white but not blonde nor blue eyed

Fuck this gay earth

Black women are scary

I'll go along with this derailment

roll

Texan before American.

the world would be a better place if we shot people who say ''thicc''

> tfw white blonde and blue eyed
>tfw I will never have a foreskin
It's just a roll of the dice m8

You aren't in jail anymore paco. Prison politics are only conducted in prison.

rolling

rolling

Everybody hates white men, including white men.

Because I hate Indians. We made a mistake not wiping their race out when we had the chance.

Anything but George.

I saw my first homeless Mexican woman a couple weeks ago. Out of the thousands of homeless people I've met in my life, I'd never seen a homeless mexican. I'd left bags of clothes I didn't want anymore by the trash and she was picking out what she wanted.

yay

LMAO
Latinas are hawt broo, just not all of them

rolllerblade.jpeg

Not if you take them to red lobster, they will fuck, suck, and let you violate them any way you want.

pretty good if i do say so myself

ROLL

roll

OHHHH C'MOOON! Worst combo ever.
(but correct, coz scat + anime)

She probably wasn't homeless, just saw perfectly good clothes laying around for free...
>stupid white man, throwing away clothes

well fugg

I'm feeling like a lucky punk.