Honest question, should politicians be mostly women? Isnt it scientifically proven they have more empathy...

Honest question, should politicians be mostly women? Isnt it scientifically proven they have more empathy, and will thus prevent more wars?

And before you ask, its called FaceApp.

Well dude take a look at merkel there is your awnser

Haha empathy is fucking terrible for a president. Decide based on evidence, don't be swayed by emotion

IMAGINE

>scientifically proven they have more empathy
I think you'll find it's the reverse

It is the political empowerment that has led (through deliberate engineering) to the degeneracy of society.

Also, even if your assertion were true (which it most certainly is not) empathy =/= good leadership. Logical decision making based upon stable, rational ethical frameworks = good leadership.

that's Putin?

Might as well post a few of these

I'd fuck desu
Does this app show what the booty would look like?

Sweden is a much better example.

Politicians should all be men on TRT.
Female politicians will always open the gates to the savage dindu races.
Sage.

its putina (lolita)

>empathy
>Merkel, thatcher, indira ghandi

Empathy and feeling are what cause wars in the first place.

Just look at sweeden.

OP, women shouldn't even vote. Only Jews allowed their women as politicians and made it the norm, because they're satanists.

Ahhhhhaha

Women shouldn't be in politics because their empathy doesn't allow for deep thought.
They aren't smart enough.
They also shouldn't vote.

that's it. im never going after any women ever. EVER. dudes are looking more and more like chicks. this is madness. I cant fucking tell anymore

This. Empathy based politicis is shit-tier.

Who is that hot chick. Would bang.

qt3.14

More Natalya please

It's pretty amazing how some slight alterations to your appearance can make you into a somewhat attractive woman. Our brains are very easily tricked.

All it does is create nigger bitches who look like dykes who are only ripe for hanging since their ovaries are useless.

>Honest question, should politicians be mostly women? Isnt it scientifically proven they have more empathy, and will thus prevent more wars?
>PREVENT MORE WARS

Its also evolutionary proven that trait is useless for maintaining civilization, so no, they shouldn't even be allowed to vote given the only useful traits they have is to be a cocksleeve and a breeding/feeding station.

Ivanka is gorgeous and amazing
but Trump needs to keep her in her place. Out of politics, fuck sake.

Emotions and Politics don't fucking mix!

Is your viking showing? I'm kinda proud of you cuckswede!
>High five

Would fuck, how much of a faggot am i? is that putin?

Women being more empathetic is wrong. men are much more wired to care for other tribe members, and people in general. women do not care for anyone outside those that benefit them, have zero loyalty and zero honor. Additionally, in any society where they are given power they will destroy the civilization, as they know that only the most cucked faggot societies give women power, and they want to be raped and enslaved by less cucked men.

They don't care about the rapeugees, they want to be raped and dominated is the reality.

Took me years to understand how retarded women are. Pops was right, they are all crazy from a male's perspective, no exceptions. They are easy to deal with now: ignore their emotional state and treat them like a child. Its what they deserve and want.

Empathy is wanting to protect your loved ones from predators. That means initiating force. A women ruled nation is a nation fighting predators one way or another.

This retarded app is going to tip over so many undecided trannies all the way to the dark side

who is this one supposed to be?

Female Putin looks hot TBQH

Well yeah, look at sweden. Cucked beyond belief and it's mostly because bitches can vote. It's fucking stupid.

Vladimir Putin.

this basically
giving the voting rights to women and people under 26 years was a big mistake

obviously Paul Joseph Watson

Paula Josephine Watson

Oh god yes, I can finally see what I would look like as a woman

Thank you OP THANK YOU

For you

empathy is the least important quality in politicians. It might just straight up be a vice instead of a virtue in their job.

Mummy....

You're wrong about women only caring about themselves but right about them destroying civilisation when given a bit of power
I've met tons of caring and honest women in my life, and just as many males

Do Sam, Charls and Nick

Female Vlad makes me so fucking hardddddd

you didn't need to do this one

>tfw you put your Cruz missile in her silo

>women are known to spend more
idiot

>politics
>women
LEL nice b8 you fucking faggot. There should be no women in politics, and the modern "feminist" movement has a big part in the downfall of the west. Woman should have no rights and have no vote/voice in politics.

You have to be a ruthless psychopath to climb the ladder and become top politician, so they don't have any empathy regardless of their sex.

Female Charls would be hot

He looked almost androgynous in that ginger wig in that one episode of MDE

Women are shit and sicne they never fight they have no saying on who should fight who

real talk?. ya they probalbly should run things. how many anons work in a all male field? the atmosphere is super aggressive and negative all the time, constant neck bitting and occasional violence. i think this was daily life for a man at work before women came in and put a stop to it. maybe this needs to happen on a worldwide level

yo, what do you think about mein kampf?
father's friend recommended that I read the last days of the romanovs, but I am a little confused about the author, like who wrote the book and where can I get one, since it's forbidden or something

Yes but their empathy outside the immediate is a biological response and is far from productive.
It's mostly projection from what they want for themselves or assume they want but in the end make themselves miserable.

>who wrote the book
a man who did nothing wrong

women voting was the end, it is unrecoverable from till we have many civil wars where a lot of ppl happen to not live anymore.

it was an error removing medium-high financial requirements too, as that functions to reward productivity with will have good genetic effects. state welfare needs to be close to zero, there are lots of useless retards who would be dead without it.

votes for men: 25 if married with at least one kid otherwise 30, with at least X tax paid for each of the last 5 years.

Cant see that group voting for muh refuges too much. given they will have killed most the leftists in the revolution.

>Every additionnal tranny takes 2 males out of the competition
:^)

You're fucking stupid.
You just can't hang in an all-male environment because you are a cucked bitch.
You even talk like a woman. Go fucking hang yourself, commie.

Would you fuck female Putin

Is that you, Elizabeth Warren?

If born female yes.
If fake female tranny, no, would gas.

>women
>empathy

Kek. Having every decision you make based on muh fee-fees is not called empathy, it's called being illogical. Feelsie based decisions are the reason why most leftists want immigrants in in the first place

they would be figureheads
and someone behind

Absolutely. Men have proven after this many millennia of leadership that they can only lead us into the grave. They're just too sociopathic, selfish and short-sighted to be allowed any authority.

Yeah, notice how it's always the Jews behind women. Fucking cancer.

fuggg would fuck my female version

post it.

Stop turning Sup Forums in to trap/trannie bullshit

idk you fucks will figure out a way to get my original somehow

Then you have never seen a female run government. Fucking useless.

Feminist detected

I was referring to the last days of romanovs, I know who wrote the mein kampf
anyways, have you read any of them?

>have more empathy, so accepts a shitload of poor refugees and frees everyone in Guantanamo bay
>Causes a civil war

>and will thus prevent more wars
Yes, instead they will kill twice as many people by being inept.

If you think that the government is a big brothel, then yes;

Empathy means nothing if you don't have sympathy.

Women are like this:
>I have empathy, so I realizy that you are in pain
>I don't have sympathy, so I do not feel bad about your pain

This kinda makes women much worse than men, actually.

Having more empathy is the reason why they are more likely to be taken advantage of, than men.

So, no!

did she farted?

Women politicians will destroy MANKIND.

1. They don't get along with other women.
2. Most don't think logically or evidence based.
3. Most don't care about the consequences of their actions for men in society.
4. They only care about gender and identity issues, and not real policies.

>implying women don't have constant bitch fits

Either way, it'll be the same shit. It's not like the woman is actually going to be making any decision on her own. She'll be a puppet just like every other politician

Absolutely not. Empathy for others is national suicide. Women have no place in politics whatsoever.

i get u frogbro, but you are mistaking the value of anecdotal experiences with a generalization made about a diverse group drawing from multiple fields. What i have said is accurate when talking about women, that you can think of examples where you are sure that prove otherwise does not disprove the generalization.

Testosterone is basically a bonding/empathy hormone psychologically. Women are designed to care for babies and to fit well quickly into a new group

For you to even consider this really speaks for itself.

And deux.

Women are NOT the more empathetic gender. Empathy comes from intelligence, and women have the intelligence of a nigger monkey. They only pretend to be nice to appear nice, they cannot think for anyone other than themselves.

Women simply EXPRESS their idiotic feelings often and loudly, giving them the illusion of being more emotional and empathetic. In reality, almost all of the greatest poems, paintings, sculptures, songs etc was created by MEN. Women feel a stronger bond to their children than men do, but that's instinct, not a sign of higher empathy. Women are emotionless cunts fit for only breeding, not for running society or contributing to mankind.

Hillary said to take out ALL of Assad's airfields