Sean Spicer broke the number one rule of politics

Sean Spicer broke the number one rule of politics
Luckily CNN is here to tell him what he did wrong.

Because CNN has never compared someone they dislike to Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NAzVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALLAHU AKBAR

It's okay I forgive you. Western society did this to you. :)

Hillary and Kerry called Putin Hitler during the olympics

Sean Spicer confirmed for literally Hitler.

I looked it up and the first rule of politics is "you can't win if you're not on the ballot" FAKE NEWS

So here is a good idea for a meme

Go find every single CNN headline or screenshot that compares trump to hitler and montage them together along with this image

Didn't they call Trump Hitler multiple times before the election?

lol

ov vey

archive.is/NAzVE

>Adolph Hitler, when he first rose to power, was elected.

Wrong.

>Hitler never used weapons of chemical weapons
He is right. Executing people with chemicals is not the same as using them as weapons on a conflict.
The last time chemical weapons were used in was was WW1

Is spicer... dare I say /ourguy/?

How are they this non-self aware?

They're fully aware of what they're doing and saying. Hypocrisy is a left-wing trait. The issue is that most libshits are either programmed to believe two opposing ideas at the same time, or have such a low IQ that they'll never notice what's actually happening.

>CNN is one person

Like The Washington Post explained yesterday, it is not the same thing when liberals use insults to discredit opponents, real or imaginary;

>… Lakoff emphasized that this is different from the Democrats’ labeling some conservatives racist, sexist or homophobic — which they do — if only because that usage is not as “canny” or strategic.

You see, liberals only use insults and ad hominems because NAZI SCUM unduly provoked them - NOT to shut down discourse.

Iran-Iraq war

Technically he was elected to AN office before being appointed chancellor...

>Sean Spicer is one person

This.

I just assume liberals are being willfully ignorant as usual.

Note: People have used chemical weapons since WW1. Just not real people. Mostly Snackbars.

any of their employees are representative of the company body as a whole. Look at United's stock right now if you need an example of this

They are aware.

They're just being lying hypocrites.

It's what they do for a living.

are you really trying to compare CNN with Sup Forums? corporations tell their employees what to do.

"analysis" meaning some dipshits opinion

>CNN is a person

Then again, I guess corporations legally are.

In which case, yes, CNN is one person.

Thank god cnn is retarded.

>w-we got 'em now, boys, t-this time it'll be the end of the trump administration f-for sure!

But he was correct, communists aren't people

(((citizens united))) v FEC

Wow, the "Trump is going to invade Syria! He's a neocon! YOU WERE BETRAYED!" narrative sure caved in quick didn't it?

correct.