Overbook as a chink, your face gets pink

Overbook as a chink, your face gets pink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsK_7MqxyO8
youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't see myself taking the chink's side. By all accounts, he didn't act very sensibly.

Thing is, whatever the legal repercussions, the moment you get hit with a "sir, we need you to get off the plane", your fate has already been decided. You ARE getting off because virtually all of the odds are stacked against you. After all, it's one individual against an airline. The best think you can do in the moment is act as sensibly as your nerves will allow you to. You can proceed to sue after the happening.

Trade sex for prescription drugs, get pistol whipped by thugs.

He did act unreasonably angry. Just because your a doctor, doesn't give you the right to spurg out when life inconveniences you. I bet you he screams at Starbucks employees on the regular.

>Sup Forums defending a shitty company that bloodies a paying customer's face

not surprised

if you're slanty-eyed, get the fuck off my ride

Don't do what you're told
Get rolled.

>appealing to emotion

muh feelz

shill

I'm not defending the company at all. I know what it's like to have a shitty flight or airport experience all too well. But I'm not about to pick sides, either.

Come fly the friendly skies
Fuck you gook here's two black eyes.

Your skin is yellow, my glock says hello

Don't go where the police goes, get a broken nose

Fly United, your dick gets divided

Sup Forums is a pro-United Airlines board.

Gooks get the boot.

He was a doctor and needed to see patients in the morning. You think you'd let some fat slob take the seat you paid for just because he carries bags for that company? No dipshit. I honestly cannot think of a way to look at the situation where the Asian goy isn't the victim

Get off the plane or feel the pain

>defending a gook who traded pills for cock

>Flying with a Yankee Airline
Not even once.

Need to get back? We'll give your skull a crack.

You roundeye don't run friendly airline.
That's not a fracture, only hairline.

if you eat rice, your plane ride wont be nice.

By patients you mean the flag who's drug habit he was supporting?

they broke their own contract, how's that appealing to emotion?

The one time Americans aren't clapping on a flight.

Can you not see that it doesn't matter who he is or what he does in his life? The fact that his private life got investigated should make United look even worse.

>they broke their own contract

That's a legal conclusion arrived at after both parties present arguments to an impartial trier of fact and law. Precisely the opposite of the mob mentality that pervades the coverage of this story.

I agree. I want to think that they went overboard, but at the end of the day, they own the plane. They can tell anyone to get off for any reason (outside of a protected class) and their only choice is to comply.
The airline went too far too fast, but what they did is justifiable.

You fly coach, your ass we'll poach

O'Hare Airport police did the beating
Not United Airlines

>it's totally fair and reasonable for an airline to book more seats than the plane could possibly hold just to make a few more bucks and then kick people off if everyone actually shows up

I thought Sup Forums hated jews.

Why?
What is wrong with exposing a scumbag?

That is a civil matter for a civil court to decide
Trespassing is a criminal matter

>poorposters not flying privately

Thought his ticket gave him rights.
Here come the cops to punch out his lights.

how did they know he was a scumbag before invetigating his life? How fucked would you be if someone tried to find shit you done in the past?

Why don't you start an airline that doesn't double book then?

Refuse to deplane, get dragged out in pain.

>How fucked would you be if someone tried to find shit you done in the past?
Not at all because I dont trade pills for gay sex

Because I'm not a jew with billions in initial funding to blow out my asshole, dipshit.

>By all accounts, he didn't act very sensibly.

Option A: Get thrown off your flight that you've already paid for and gotten onto because of a mistake that is entirely the airline's fault, meaning you get to suffer for someone else's mistake.

Option B: Stay on the flight you paid for and assume that your airline won't beat you bloody and throw you forcibly out of the plane in front of hundreds of passengers like any airline in a civilized country would

Which one is more sensible?

I don't think you got my point but ok

The amount of corporate shills on Sup Forums right now is amazing.

If is such a great business model you should be able to raise the money

me deray airprane rong time

What is your point?
People can background check me but they wont find anything because I am not a degenerate

ment for

>2017
>not trading pills for gay sex
Bible times just called, they want their lifestyle back.

>how did they know he was a scumbag before invetigating his life?
easy--normal, decent people do not flip the fuck out like that

my point is that this guy could be the worst criminal and it still wouldn't justify the actions of UAL. Also, it's not up to them to dox gooks (or anyone) for damage control

>because of a mistake that is entirely the airline's fault
Weather related disruptions aren't a mistake.
This was not an accident. This is what happens when the airline needs to get the schedule running again. People get bumped. Deal with it.

>it still wouldn't justify the actions of UAL
Yes it would
The airline has every right to kick you off the plane
>Also, it's not up to them to dox gooks (or anyone) for damage control
MODS = FAGS there is nothing wrong with doxxing people

suck more corporate cock pablo.
the fact is any airline is goinn to think again before dragging someone off thier assigned seat now.
he actully changed the world for the better.
you haven't changed shit because you you suck monoply mans cock. Someone had to stand up

Chink won't disembarky, get dragged off by darky

>assume that your airline won't beat you bloody
Er, no, I think it's been established that his untimely tantrum led to his being beaten up. The only rational choice he could make at the time was comply, and not get beaten.

I really don't know what side to take it's just complicated..

Chink was delaying everyone else's flight because he thought he was entitled to.

His issue was with the airline, which he should have brought up after deplaning instead of just ruining everyone else's flight.

Fuck that chink and fuck you. This isn't how civilized people act, by putting in a death grip and screaming and wailing after the cops remove you for being a fucking retard.

>ad hominem

you are falling for (((the trap)))

I will only fly United because they put this shit bag in his place so the plane could take off

youtube.com/watch?v=UsK_7MqxyO8

Stand up to this injustice by frantically flailing around? Jeez, what else was I supposed to expect from an experienced doctor?

>goinn to think again before dragging someone off thier assigned seat now.

You know this happens every single day and has for decades without violence...right special snowflake?

>be gook
>have to go place verry far fast enough
>pay for prane ticket
>enter prane
>man tells me to get out
>"but i need to go today"
>man doesn't care
>I scream verry loud
>get beaten by man and dragged out of prane

youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0

No, the airline was delaying the flight by not letting the dude fly instead of their employees.

UALIDF is out in force today lol

If you want to dispute the terms of your ticket do it in Civil Court
A temper tantrum in the plane isnt going to accomplish anything

>I will only fly United because they put this shit bag in his place so the plane could take off

Amen. This fucker was holding up everyone else, I'm glad to know United will drag you off like a sack of shit for being an asshole.

The only people defending the chink are redditors

does Sup Forums have to be contrarian about literally everything

this is the dumbest fucking normie meme story ever

>airline fucks up and overbooks
>decides the fairest way to decide who should get off is random lottery
>first 2 people are white and begrudgingly leave
>next is a gook who starts screeching, flailing around, and refusing all orders
>police try and remove him
>he fights back
>gets dragged off

oh wow my feelie weeelies say that if you are a non white acting like a toddler, you should be exempt from listening to rules and the world should revolve around you

No, their employees had to be flown somewhere work related so that another flight didn't have to be canceled.

Uppity chink thought when the police came they'd just give up and leave?

When does resisting arrest pay off?

actually he got back to the plane a few minutes later with his face covered in blood
That's where the picture in the op comes from

United airlines violated their contract. It wasnt overbooked. They kicked off customers for their own employees.

Would never happen in a libertarian paridise.

Its not about being contrarian
It is just the narrative pushed by the media is always shit

>Would never happen in a libertarian paridise.
HA

>physical harm is done
>emotion

Neck yourself, burger.

in a libertarian paradise the plane would explode because the slaves didn't repair it well

Act autistic out of frustration.
Earn yourself a laceration.

What a fucking idiot

He STILL didn't get to stay on the flight.

So getting his ass kicked, screeching, wailing, and now him being a household name in paying for sex with drugs and abusing his medical license was the RIGHT play?

Next time just get off the flight and seek reimbursement like people from a country with laws and civility do.

>United airlines violated their contract.
Civil matter
Does not give you the right to stay on the plane

>When does resisting arrest pay off?

Why don't shitskins learn this as children?

It really baffles me why you would want to escalate violence against armed men protected by the power of the law.

>It really baffles me why you would want to escalate violence against armed men protected by the power of the law.

Not only that, but will be FORCED to respond with violence because walking away is simply not an option. It's like saying they'll just quit their job instead of dragging you down the aisle like a duffle bag.

This is the same situation as police officer shooting dindus...

When told to comply you comply and not resist like a faggot

UAL didn't have the right to remove him, so yes he could've stayed in the plane
And it DOES NOT matter if he was literally hittler/assad/stalin.
He payed for the flight and they let him inside the plane. The very fact that he had to be removed from inside the plane without prior notice is already a shitty move, I don't even need to comment on the means United used for this.

When they were kids throwing a temper tantrum worked with their parents so they just assume it will work with the police

They can remove you from the plane for any reason they want

>sorry sir, no niggers on the plane allowed

I'd to need to check what are United's rules to kniw if this is true, but if is, then this is a very shitty company and deserves to get fucked in the ass

If they broke the terms of their contract then you dispute it in civil court

>Overbook as a chink, your face gets pink.

Not overbooked, the flight was FULLY booked. Also, the man is Vietnamese.

When they scan your boarding pass right before you get on the plane, that means you got a seat. The airline & police are going to be writing nice sized checks.

Awful lot of American Airline shills in this thread.
Enjoy your free miles, boys! Just know they're probably going to jew you out of them

I'm in my seat and taking this flight.
Read the fine-print that's not quite right.

>UAL didn't have the right to remove him, so yes he could've stayed in the plane

I think you might be retarded.

The plane is not his property, so they can remove him whenever, and he can seek damages via the court system.

united is a very shitty company in general and I have been avoiding them for years. companies with decent corporate culture don't treat people they way they treated me, it's no wonder to me they had a gate manager that didn't follow their own polices. These attuddes always flow from the top

>Chink was delaying everyone else's flight because he thought he was entitled to

Funny thing is that he is entilted. Thier own Contract of Carriage states that once you are boarded, you are a passenger. Its what BOARDING means.

UA fucked up by not conducting their business before boarding the aircraft. The CEO fucked up by trusting his employees 'story' of what happened.

My bet ias that the girl working the boarding area is cute and doesnt know shit. Shes probably screwing the area manager and she fucked up by not holding 4 seats. The manager probably tried to cover for his slut, and 'strong arm' some people off the plane. It backfired. Now, hes got to cover his ass & his sluts with some bullshit story. The CEO has already made comments without knowing the true facts.

The Vietnamese man is going to get paid.

The pilot can remove any passenger for any reason on any airline here in murrica.

ITT: Sup Forums shows its cuck power level.

Sometimes you got to fight. I wouldn't expect a bunch of betas like you guys to understand.