DAILY REMINDER

That if you oppose Trump and support Assad, you are not white and shouldn't be on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39106200
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok, faggot

JIDF taking things to a new level

She has 0% Jewish blood gtfo

What if I support both

>Falling this hard for Zionist propoganda campaigns

>How they actually look like

Agreed

they look so wrong...

the second one from the right is pretty good at least.

Is that ted cruz crossdressing with a green shirt?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

what the actual fuck, i'm sorry for their kids

Beware of the cyber Jew

How about those who support Trump and Assad, at the same time? or is that too complicated for you to fathom?

I support Assad for the same reason I supported Gadaffi and Saddam - they kept order in their countries. And Assad is killing ISIS. He's not exporting terrorists. He's not harming the White race. He just wants to rule Syria. Let him, I say.

Much better Assad rules Syria, than fucking ISIS/Turkey takes over.

wtf is this the """""special""""" unit?

Yup, Special Forces.

Fuck off KIKE!!!

Who would win in a war?

don't be such a racist

Go ask grandad to tell you his holocaust story again, schlomo

>america
>60%
>white

Hey JIDF, you posted the wrong pic for this propaganda thread. At least try to hide your subversion

hehe

That bitch in the middle, holy shit just fucking kill me now.

>conquer the jew
>rape his women

the only truth

I support Trump, but I oppose ISIS.

first group because there are more to survive beyond 50

Incest: not even once

Perfect woman exists....

I support Russia over the US in matters of foreign policy. Since Assad is an ally of Russia I support Assad over Trump.

your numbers compared to ours in fighting isis are lower. isis only grew because the jihad call throughout the balkans/caucasus..ex soviet states and places you invaded

How about fuck off and kill yourself?

Any of you guys seen kyle?
He's about this tall

>literally posting kike propaganda

SHILL INVASION.KIKELOVER RAID THIS BOARD ATM: ALL SAGE RAID THREADS

Daily reminder that, at this point, if you support Trump, you are a jew.

I support the idea that your country and any other western nation should stop creating chaos by funding rebel groups and going to other countries and murdering indiscriminately at the behest of Israel and Saudi Arabia

They are getting desperate

Are these programs for disabled people? Any Israeli that can translate? I'm pretty sure that the military one is, at least

God save us.

>JIDF confirmed
Post more white Ukrainian models pretending to be Israeli. We all know what Jewish girls really look like.

Meanwhile America funded the Afghan Mujahadeen, toppled Gaddafi and Hussein and plays a pivotal role in strengthening wahhabism across the entire Middle east.

You're both wrong.

Mattis confirms it was just political checkers.

Assuming we're not so retarded as to start a land war in asia against (North Korea) we can quietly go about our business making america great again!

shes pretty hot desu

> isrealis with mental disabilities are more patriotic than healthy svens

Digits confirm you get fired for being a terrible shill and have to go back to sucking dick for money

i dont give a fuck about your opinion lol kys.

everyone has flatfoot, it's so hard to find good shoes in jewland?

No intervention. No more jew wars.

That's not a Jew nose though

Shartinmarts gonna stay mad.

> falling for the self-defense Jew

No more jewish wars!
You shills have to go back to /r the Donald

>what is conscription

Yes, it legitimately is.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-39106200

Pictures like these just make me feel more willing to free the Holy Land from infidels

Okay

Well, this actually just makes Jews a little less evil

That's why you're so dumb to believe that USA did not help terrorists all over the world

Its their future. Meme it until none of them is left like one of those XD

Daily reminder, only Jews write 'daily reminder'

All women are honorary Jews anyways

All those ashkenazi jews have at least 20% middle east admixture.

Also, this. Trump supporters are not white.

> JIDF taking things to a new level

No. They have been whoring out their disgusting, mischling daughters for years.

>Pro Assad = Anti Isis, anti Zionist
>Pro Trump = Zionist, pro Isis

It's that simple. No amount of JIDF shilling can change the facts.

Says the nigger

>tfw don't believe in US being Israel's bitch
>tfw no Israeli gf

Anyone manage to get one?

This.

Sandnigger lovers GTFO. Go fuck off to Iran and Syria if you love those dune coons so much. Fucking faggots.

Trumps blatant kikery in Syria has now fulfilled the ultimate goal of Sup Forums

> the libtards who are now capitalising on Trumps betrayal are unironically getting red pilled on mass about Jews.

Hahahahahaha
Trumps presidency has already fulfilled all my expectations. If Killary had gotten elected she was set for WW3 anyhow but most people would make the connection back to the (((globalist))) where as with trump it's as clear as a merchants nose on your face.

A United front is now emerging across the so called left and so called right against world Jewry

Reminder to hide and sage kike shill threads

Now I'm going to fap while fantasizing about raping Israeli slave-girls in the aftermath of the alt-right takeover of Israel under Supreme General Steve Bannon in the year 2029.

>white phenotype, so she's hot
>but she's racially a Jew, so you could have a good excuse to rape her

Now it's abundantly clear why the MSM wanted Killary over Trump. Even though both sociopaths were going to follow the same game plan for Israel, just like every other (((president))) of recent times..only Trump is VISIBLY joined at the hip to Israel. Having trump in the White House simply confirms long held suspicions and illuminates the sheeple to who the (((globalist))) actually are.

This is the real reason the Media Jews didn't want trump to win over Hillary.

I support both.
Besides, Assad is clearly Caucasian.
In fact Syrians are white in comparison to Trump's Saudi pals who are causing this whole mess.

Daily reminder, Trump attacked a man that has defended Christians throughout the Syrian war. Daily reminder king kike chose ISIS over Christians. Daily reminder queen kike never cried for Christians dying bloody deaths. Daily reminder, ISIS doesn't attack Israel.

Did anyone notice that it took JIDF/Shareblue/CTR/leftypol/whoever a couple of weeks to realise they need to start shilling FOR Trump? If we keep mixing it up we can send them into total disarray: they're too slow on the uptake.

Underrated.

Says your wishful thinking. I doubt if they actually exist in force would be here that much.

i dont support either of them, though lost my faith in Trump over Syria, because im not a black and white thinker simpleton.