Denmark Doctors Want To Ban Child Circumcision

>Denmark doctors have stopped short of calling for an outright ban on circumcising anyone under the age of 18.

>The Danish Medical Association says it believes circumcision should be an informed decision made by the individual having the procedure done. And that decision should be made only when he is an adult.

>"To be circumcised should be an informed, personal choice," Lise Moller, chair of the Doctors' Association Ethics Board, said in a press release on Monday. "It is most consistent with the individual’s right to self-determination that parents not be allowed to make this decision, but that it is left up to the individual when he has come of age."
-Advertisement-

>Why didn't they call for the ban?

>"We have discussed it thoroughly, also in our ethics committee," Moller said. "We came to the conclusion that it is difficult to predict the consequences of a ban – both for the involved boys, who could for example face bullying or unauthorized procedures with complications – and for the cultural and religious groups they belong to."

>Instead, the organization made the recommendation that circumcision should only be performed on under-age children when medically necessary.

>This opinion seems to align with the general public. According to a 2016 study, Danes are 90 per cent in favour of a ban on child circumcision. However, the government continues to uphold it as a human right.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/12/07/denmark-circumcision_n_13488284.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised
dsr.dk/politik-og-nyheder/nyhed/omskaering-af-drenge-boer-kun-ske-efter-den-unge-er-myndig#.WNeemkjFMsU.email
reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY
youtube.com/watch?v=5DRsJXJop5I
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163/Male-circumcision-and-sexual-function-in-men-and
thesurgeon.net/article/S1479-666X(16)30179-2/abstract
intaction.org/circumcision-policy-denounced/
youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU
xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
circumstitions.com/Docs/KNMG-policy.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's too bad this article was mistitled; the title contradicts the substance of the article.

Doctors in Denmark are overwhelmingly against male circumcision without real medical need for boys under 18, but they lack the courage for their conviction to really call for a ban.

Circumcision without consent is disgusting.

The funny thing is there are psychological effects of circumcision too. Its a traumatic event for the child, and that carries weight throughout their life.

We tried the same some years back.
Then (((they))) accused us of antisemitism and the whole idea of not mutilating child cocks was immediatly dropped...

based denmark

too many jews here.
too many jews there.

yes, it makes themmore goy like

I pull on my jew cock with a device to get back what was stolen from me

>Before you even had a chance some roastie was allowed to handle your penis, snicker at your micro babydick, and then mutilate with a grim sense of satisfied vengeance

Me too. What CI level did you start at, and where are you now? I went from ~CI2 to ~CI6.5 in a little over two years with only cross taping and ring taping. Now I am using devices to grow more inner skin.

>tfw using the HOPE device to blow my dick up like a baloon

Circumcision is the most baffling thing to me.
If you came from a parallel universe where circumcision wasn't a thing and you heard about it you would think it is something that some one dimensional villain does from shitty movie.
yet it's perfectly legal

Anyone performing religious or otherwise unnecessary genital procedures should be GULAG'd.
Anyone who is willing to justify such a blatant violation of human rights on the basis of religious or parental choice has no right to speak on moral issues like this.

There can also be psychological repercussions if the circumcision was done tight enough to cause pain with erections, especially nocturnal erections.

Some guys were cut so tight as kids relative to how much their penis grew during puberty that they don't have enough skin to accommodate an erection.

This can lead to searing/stabbing pain in their penis EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for their entire lives because the erection violently pulls at the remaining skin and (if any remains) mucosal tissue.

So a lot of guys can't just "move on and forget about it". They get reminded of it every single time they get hard and their erection makes it feel like their dick is going to rip apart.

And yet even still some parents insist not only that their son get mutilated (because it "looks hot" or "I don't want him to get laughed at in the locker room") but insist on extra tight cuts that remove more tissue.

thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

Is it going to be too loosy goosy? I dont know what stages I am. Night time canister. Thats all imma do. Dont like idea of O rings or any other devices. I kist started. If i try soft i get maybe 2 mm coverage and during the diamond mode test maybe 1 and a bit

I don't understand how there's a big crusade about banning FGM, but when it comes to circumcision, which is pretty much FGM for boys, suddenly its a "human right"

>that pic
i hope that shit is fake

Both the Danish Nurses Organization and Danish Medical Association have recommended that it becomes illegal

But the article says otherwise. Is the article mistaken?

Jews user. It always the Jews.
That is why FGM is terrible social crime that we're not doing enough to stamp out, but daring to criticise MGM is anti-Semitic.

No, but it's a year old article.

My source is less than a month old.

dsr.dk/politik-og-nyheder/nyhed/omskaering-af-drenge-boer-kun-ske-efter-den-unge-er-myndig#.WNeemkjFMsU.email

I used tape because it is really easy to put on and forget about, and it can easily be worn under clothes. I put it on basically every morning for a couple of years. Paper medical tape works best, and it is very cheap. I have not tried the canister method.

By loosy goosy do you mean will the foreskin be loose? Mine hugs my glans, and most pictures that I have seen are snug too, especially once there is some overhang.

Here is a good resource (even if it is reddit):
reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/

Men = bad
Women = good
Haven't you figured this out yet?

I'm pretty sure it isn't. There have long been advocates of not only "regular" circumcision (as if there ever was such a thing--it's all bizarre) but those who went a step further and advocated for more extreme forms.

Even some doctors.

Granted that this is a quote from an old article, even well into the 20th century there were doctors advocating for extreme circumcisions based on their idea that it was a good thing to make masturbation difficult or even painful.

>In all cases [of masturbation] circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

Spratling, EJ. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.

Also, according to Jewish law, circumcision should be extreme enough that no skin or mucosal tissue touches the corona of the glans even when the penis is flaccid, and the frenulum must be completely torn out too. The procedure "should" be painful according to rabbis such as Schmuel Wosner and others. There are some rabbis who disagree with this interpretation (that the procedure must be painful to fulfill the mitzvah), but the severity of the circumcision in terms of tissue removal is explicitly coded into Jewish law.

Also Americans in general. Most American men are circumcised so they know next to nothing about foreskin.

What is the gist of the article? I can't read Danish but I am really interested.

There have been mothers that have brought their sons back multiple times because they didn't think it was tight enough. Circumcisions prior to ~the early 90s were usually tighter, and sometimes did not leave enough room to grow. It can cause painful erections and bleeding once puberty starts.

About damn time.

Anyone who does that shit should be prosecuted for aggravated sexual assault, child endangerment, and aggravated mayhem.

youtube.com/watch?v=qb-hbcDcepY
Fucking Jews use their mouths

Yes, there is a short video wherein a guy who was cut very tightly during his brit milah talks about when he started to grow up he would experience pain and bleeding during masturbation.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DRsJXJop5I

Jews don't circumcise women, so they don't feel threatened

Refusing to circumcise is anti-semitic and disgusting.

Nothing interesting. It just say that organisation support another organisatiagon in their opionen again circumcision

Only the ultra Orthodox.

i was cut too tight, i can only fuck 3 times a night or ill start bleeding and getting tears and shit

Not this faggot again...

All i read was, "Denmark has oil."

Thanks dude. Pictures are rare I find

>there are people in this world who will never know what having a foreskin feels like

child circumcision really should be banned. At least give them a non mutilated childhood. Phimosis can wait, and it often solves itself during puberty.

>Circumcision of men give bad sex life
academic.oup.com/ije/article/40/5/1367/658163/Male-circumcision-and-sexual-function-in-men-and

>Circumcision can hurt boys urinary tract
thesurgeon.net/article/S1479-666X(16)30179-2/abstract

>38 senior doctors and professors in protest against circumcision
intaction.org/circumcision-policy-denounced/

i used to pick on cutfags, now i wont, im very sorry for you user. you have my respect

t.uncut fag with dickcheese

am I the only person thats circumcised AND jacks off regularly without lube? I mean, I RARELY use lube, I just jack it dry and I dont understand what people mean with getting "burns" I usually jack it for about 3 hours at a time and I dont get blisters or anything like that

>Denmark wants to ban circumcision
>Sweden wants mandatory gelding at birth
yeah. Whenever you Danes want a hand clearing out the Motherland, give us a call.

The fucking chief of the medical doctors union named the jew last year, in regards to this

He said
>"I am certain that if this was exclusively a muslim practice, it would have been banned years ago. But we have a small jewish community, with a large voice, and as so this vile practice is allowed to continue."

I will find source in a second, just gotta cook

Thank you for the links, appreciated.

Have you heard of how Dr. Frisch's study (I believe the first one of your links) was the subject of an ultimately unsuccessful attempt at suppression by the infamous Brian Morris?

If not, check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfGkZZ-KzpU

>he has a vagina with automatically three times more cheese than anybody
Think about this. Why would anybody ever talk like you if what you said were truthful and you're not just a shill?

>I just jack it dry and I dont understand what people mean with getting "burns" I usually jack it for about 3 hours at a time and I dont get blisters or anything like that

jesus.....probably because you dont feel anything anymore?

Same here. I don't get it either.

i am cut from birth fortunatley without issues conpared to some of the shit ive seen mine seems to be loose cut

i think it should be banned for until later in life i feel very bad for the people who suffer from botched circumsison

No, we gave it for free to Norway. Liberate them, they arent even in the EU.

naw man, its always been like this, even when I was younger and first discovered it.

I have Muslim parents and they had me circumcised when I was a baby. My dad is a doctor though so he made sure whoever did it to me didn't fuck it up and make it tight so I've never really experienced pain or trouble with erections due to it. I don't know if it left any psychological effects on me though. I'm a pretty normal guy except I'm a little awkward socially. I'm pretty sure the tip of my dick is less sensitive than it should be though. I can still get off easily but the rest of my dick feels more sensitive than the tip for some reason.

Needless to say I'll never circumcise my kids.

Curiously, are you from the south?

No, washington state

Jesus Christ. I'm cut, my parents decided to do it because my dad was and that's kind of just what everyone did at the time (1988). My mom went to nursing school when o was in high school and actually apologized to me after they went over circumcisions. So partly for that reason and further research I did on my own, my two year old isn't circumcised. Someone has to break the cycle.

Is the skin on your penis moveable when you have an erection, or is it tight, like in this (obviously very NSFW) video?

xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

If you still have moveable skin, then your circumcision wasn't as tight as some others.

If you'll see my earlier post here you'll see that some doctors specifically advocated circumcising so tightly that when the boy grew up, he would have no skin movement on his penis.

More recently it seems that more doctors who circumcise are taking less tissue than before, but as I mentioned in some parents are dissatisfied with loose cuts and want them extra tight, "like dad".

Of course, on top of that, a doctor can't know how much skin a boy's penis will need even to accommodate his erections when he grows up; he can't know how much the boy's penis will grow. At best he can only estimate.

Phimosis can't even be diagnosed properly until after puberty. The foreskin is fused to the glans until you are at least three years old, and some people don't retract until late into puberty. Anyone who diagnoses it earlier than that is misinformed or lying.

Yea I have. He was the head of the protest from 16 different European countries I linked to in my 3rd link

well done user, the cycle is broken.

See

I was asking because I'm circumcised but most of my head is still covered in skin flaccid. Was curious if it was a regional thing.

Oy vey, it's anudder holocaust!

When will the anti-seminite goys stop??

Ahhh, so thats why it is, yeah I do have SOME moveable skin when fully erect. So I guess I atleast am lucky in that regard

Based.

The infant circumcision rates there are down to ~15%.

>pretty much FGM for boys,
That is absolutely not true and you know it. Cutting your foreskin off may suck but it's nowhere near as damaging as cutting off a fucking clitoris.

Good. Baby penis mutilation is a crime against humanity.

are you cut at birth? because the glans is supposed to be very sensitive. If you were cut as a baby you would have lost the sensations even before you knew what it was

when i first pulled back my foreskin when i was 10, my glans was so sensitive i could barely touch it, even the water from the showerhead was almost enough for me to reach orgasm

The clitoral hood. A woman's foreskin. Idiot. And guess which one has more nerves? Ours

yeah I was cut at birth

There's different levels of FGM and they absolutely are analogous to one another.

N-NOOOOO!!!! SHUT IT DOWN

Muricans should stop being cucks to jews also

I did this too until I started using proper lube.

Lots of young people do this. He's probably underage.

My parents cut up my dick and it makes me sad every time I think about it ;_;

the circumsition thing is because the rightwing in DK really really really really REALLY hates muslims. They're enforcing all sorts of laws to annoy and fuck with muslims and immigrants. but this one is tough because it's very hard to make a new law that also is against jewish practice. DK is run by jews to some extent, and almost if not all jews in DK are 0,1% richest people.

t. Highly integrated blue eyed white muslim with both jewish and christian friends.

Mahometans and Goldies will both hate this ban
This ban should be also for all european countries by the way

No dude it's actually the whole Clitoris.

It doesn't bother me, because fussing about it now does fuckall. Just don't do it to your kids. That's what I vowed and that's what I'll do if I have more sons.

>integrated blue eyed white muslim
Fuck off back to Sweden

I'm think I'm cut (I have the circular scar?) but I remember the same thing and skin covers most of my cock when flaccid.

Am I even cut? Is my whole life a lie?

Again, there are multiple levels of FGM. Some remove just the hood and some of the labia majora, some remove fucking everything practically.

Dont forget when they sew it up.

Why would I ever dream of going to that degenerate shithole.

Sweden is full of cucks and sandniggerlovers and our educational system shits on theirs.

Stay in Sonderborg fucking inbred ape kek

>t. Highly integrated blue eyed white muslim
You have to go back

The foreskin itself is primary erogenous tissue and is estimated to contain nearly twice the nerve endings of the clitoris.

In terms of sensory loss there is no reason to assume cutting off the clitoris is inherently worse than cutting off the foreskin. They're both terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

If you watch the video, the anatomist Dr. McGrath explains that although the clitoris and male glans are homologous, their pattern of innervation is very different. The glans is NOT the most sensual part of the penis and is primarily innervated with pain-sensitive free nerve endings.

The majority of a male's erogenous encapsulated nerve endings are in the preputial tissue itself, especially the frenulum (often removed and invariably damaged during circumcision) and the ridged band.

On top of that, though, there are many forms of female circumcision, some of which don't even involve cutting off the glans clitoridis at all. Some forms are as "mild" as just drawing a single drop of blood from the clitoris or clitoral hood--and yet even these forms are banned in the US since 1997.

circumstitions.com/Docs/KNMG-policy.pdf

What we have going on in the US is a situation in which girls have complete protection from circumcision (even symbolic, non mutilating forms that draw just one drop of blood), but male scan be circumcised extremely, even to the point that they experience an extreme loss of primary erogenous tissue and can experience lifelong pain, bleeding, and narrowing of the urethral meatus.

This situation is itself illegal as it violates the guarantee of equal protection under the law, and there have been legal experts who published articles in law journals explaining this.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602

The majority of female circumcisions are not full infibulation. In Malaysia female circumcisions are usually much less severe than male circumcisions, as they only remove part of the clitoral hood. Male circumcision is analogous to removing all of the clitoral hood and some of the labia. Sometimes it is just a pinprick or a slit that removes no tissue. All of it should be illegal without consent.

On the lower blade you can see what is removed with some female circumcisions:

as long as you have a scar, you are cut

skin covering your glans doesnt mean much, not everyone is cut tight. (or high) There are loose cuts. some deliberate, some accidental. Maybe your doctor took off too little when he meant to go for a normal tighter cut, but in hindsight you got luckier I guess.

if still in doubt why not ask your parents

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/03/25/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/female-circumcision-not-mutilation-jakarta/

>Doctors cheer encouragingly. One of them gently swipes the girl’s genital area with antiseptic and then swiftly pricks the hood of her clitoris with a fresh sewing needle, drawing no blood. The ordeal is over in seconds.

There are many forms of female circumcision, many of which involve less extreme loss of erogenous tissue than common forms of male circumcision, and some forms that don't even involve the removal of tissue at all.

And yet even these "mild" forms are explicitly banned in the US and many other Western countries, while males are not protected like this in any country.

In the US, this is itself illegal because it violates the equal protection guaranteed in our Constitution.

>the government continues to uphold it as a human right
DENMARK

YES

The mildest form involves simply pricking the clitoris with a pin, which is still sadistic as fuck.

Some guys absolutely hate the way lube feels, so I wouldn't go making that assumption.

My dad's dead and seemed to think I wasn't circumcised (He told me to wash under the skin when I was a kid)

My mom is exactly trustworthy. She tends to get things wrong.

Would be nice to watch girls eating those

What purpose does that even serve?