Red-Pilled States

New Yorker here, I'm trying to move to a decent red-pilled state.

I don't want:
>Bleeding hearts in every neighborhood
>High "WE WAZ" crimes
>General degeneracy
>High property taxes
>A shit governor

I do want:
>Relatively good job growth
>Most, if not completely conservative population
>Decent housing
>A good, wholesome, roman catholic church
>concealed carry
>Decent people

Any advice is appreciated boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/large-airport-sign-falls-family-kills-boy/story?id=18797015
freedomfeens.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Texas. Only bad part is weather sucks absolute dick

I'd say Wyoming or Oklaholma.

North Dakota if you don't mind the boring

What part of Texas would you recommend? I'm used to shit weather.

I live in Oklahoma. the governor is shit.

Greenville, SC. Great town. Dindus relegated to the outskirts.

Any areas whatsoever where the only activity to do isn't watch paint dry?

Missouri isn't bad user. St. Louis, while being absolutely BLACKED has one of the highest concentrations of Catholics in the country. Just live on the outskirts of suburbia, like near Troy or something. Our gun laws are nice, we got two good baseball teams, concealed carry is reciprocated by most other states (and we reciprocate every one ourselves). Outside Stl, Colombia and KC everyone is conservative. Great parks, cheap cigs and booze if those are for you.

Just stay away from the big cities, like anywhere, and you're golden. Any other questions i got you senpai

>Relatively good job growth
>Most, if not completely conservative population
>Decent housing
>A good, wholesome, roman catholic church
>concealed carry
arizona. but the catholic curches will be filled with mexicans.
you need to ditch that faggot blue pilled religion

Seems to be an emphasis in jobs that have to do with sales, which is what im looking for. The growth outlook is great. Not sure about the mayor though. Thanks user

Stay in your liberal shithole and stay out of our glorious free states

If the jobs are in St. Louis I wouldn't mind it. Not too familiar with outskirt towns in that state but would like a few more to look up. I love baseball and cheap beer so I may need to look into Missouri more. Thanks user.

>Blue pilled religion
There's cancer in every religion, user.

Arizona has constitutional carry laws, you can pretty much carry fucking anywhere you want, whether it's open carry or concealed (no permit required)
If you live in the right places away from the spics and nigs like in the Catalinas and other mountainous areas crime is relatively low, about 50 percent of the year is ass at least in Tucson anyways, further north the climate is different. There are multiple military bases here and a fuck ton of retired veterans, go where they are and you'll find some truly good red-pilled Christian folks.
Just avoid living anywhere near the border obviously.
I'm basing this off of my experience here in Eastern Tucson for the last 5 years. It's been enjoyable compared to living in Ohio even though it was way whiter there and always smelled of cow shit.

Texas is a sinking ship demographically

I've been there and it was really nice.

Sounds like a truly good place to live user. Definitely wouldn't mind living with some good, honest, Christians. How would it be for me as a 21 year old? Any places to be social? Jobs? (etc.)

just move to a soft blue state like New Hampshire, they have the most liberals but they also have the best right wing subculture. the red states are either full of inbred hicks or Mexicans and the only right wing there are the neocons.

I've debated living there, but the degeneracy of the blue-pilled people there is pretty whack.

Tennessee

I need friends

user who the fuck are you calling an inbred hick?

What areas should I look into? Are the communities welcoming to new people?

I was a New Yorker and live in Florida now. I'd move back if it wasn't so shitty there for conservative whites. I'd say it sounds like you want a white ethnostate there, user ;D

I'm in middle tennessee. I won't say exactly where but it's 25 minutes south of nashville. It's pretty welcoming to new people but it can be expensive. I'm in probably the reddest county in the country, if that matters to you

Alabama

Nah, B, stay in New York.

Troy, Wentzville, anywhere in South County (like Oakville), Eureka... just a few smaller cities and areas for you to look into.

Good luck finding a new home user.

Not if Jeff Sessions has his way

>moving from city to countryside

tfw to smart for city where dreams are made

only in the south

Those are Enron traders.

It's pretty decent, I've enjoyed it a lot. Job prospects will vary depending on what you're looking for. There's always openings for low level stuff of course, and healthcare is always on fire because we have so many retirees here. There's also opportunities to work on base as a civi if you meet certain requirements. Sorry can't tell you much more than that, if I knew more I would. In regards to having a social life our downtown has pretty much everything you could ever ask for. Clubs, cool bars, awesome restaurants of all varieties, plus Mt Lemmon is only about a 20 minute drive away, so there's hiking and camping and some fishing opportunities available there. The UofA is here so theres always the possibility of meeting new friebds if you wanted to. (I dont personally haha) Again the biggest downside is the weather for about half the year.
You'll pay more to live in the nicer areas here, but trust me, it's worth it.

G E O R G I A

You're still in SC. Lots of good food in Greenville, great bar scene, lot to like.

Anywhere outside of the large cities. Even some of the cities aren't so bad, like the west suburbs of Houston.

Blue-pilled religion is redundant.

Don't come to Florida, we have enough of your "kind" around here

Wyoming is excellent. No state income tax, red as a state can get, beautiful as fuck......one of the nicest places I've ever visited, personally.

Stay out, we're full.

Georgia OP

Would rather not sweat my ass off year round and deal with enough hurricanes to turn my home into Swiss cheese anyway.

Okay you have me interested, what's average internet speeds? Who are the internet providers? How much is fishing license? Are there any muslims or blacks?

You won't find a better place than Tempe, Scottsdale, and parts of Phoenix (Arcadia, Biltmore, most suburbs) if you are young. Hot chicks are a dime a dozen here.

>no bleeding hearts
>low crime
>good job growth

Sorry mate, those places no longer exist. Every single city with a functional economy has been overwhelmed by either nogs or white liberals or beaners, usually some combination of the three. Crime rates in metro areas aren't at historic highs, but they're up. Meanwhile the countryside and townships are bleeding economically and there's nothing to stem the flow.

If you want to live in whitopia, accept the fact you're going to have to subsist on gaming the welfare system, handouts, creative farming, or some remote income source. If you want to make a middle class or better living, accept the fact you're going to have to live in the middle of brown crime or obnoxious liberal virtue signaling hives. There is no middle path. No golden mean. No way out aside from voluntary poverty.

I don't have the answer for you or anyone else. Best bet is probably to move anywhere you can be gainfully employed and jump through whatever hoops you have to in order to obtain a home defense weapon and concealed carry permit if at all possible. Keep the wife and kids at home, homeschool and breed at least six of them, make sure everyone is fit, and don't forget to train for emergencies. Have a practiced routine for getting everyone together on short notice to get the hell out of town with enough supplies to make it into the hinterland and survive for a few weeks if things go bad.

Most homogeneous cities or towns?

What credentials or job skills do you have?

Clarksville here. Not from here so no banjo music.

About to receive my bachelor's in Comm. studies from a university with a strong program and alum base. Pretty extensive auto knowledge as well if I need to find a buffer job.

>live on 82 acres
>closest neighbor is a mile away
>hi speed dsl, secured
>fishing license is $8 a year or free for veterans
>we got a black kid, but he's a redneck that was adopted by a white couple
>never seen a muzzie except for tourists
>open carry guns
>mix of hippies and ranchers
>lots of libertarians and free staters

Idaho. Only good skiing in the USA, too.

>Catholicism

Disgusting. Kys yourself my man

Cool

Definitely got me more interested, user ;)

I recommend Maine.

>Kys yourself

>dsl
dropped

Sounds like a dream

Kids will be in catholic private schools if possible, and I want to believe a good place exists, user.

Iowa.
Huge growth especially in the suburbs of Des Moines. Not a lot of crime or black people either.

Idaho or Missouri

>he doesn't have a lifetime sportsman's license that his parent's bough him on his first birthday
It's great being Southern.

you guys have perfected abortion though

come to PENNSYLVANIA bro.

>
Birmingham Alabama here. Decent economic growth, but not enough to attract leftists. Lots of blacks, but whites are red pilled as a result. Cost of living is low, blacks and whites know their suburbs.
AMA

Greeneville is great. Knoxville Tennessee is also good.

abcnews.go.com/US/large-airport-sign-falls-family-kills-boy/story?id=18797015
Never forget.

It's disgusting.

If I was a billionaire, I would unironically move to Wyoming and live there for the rest of my life. It looks so incredibly comfy.

the only thing I miss about the south is gravy
>wyoming gravy is shit

Texas is a liberal hell hole. Explain why bestiality is still legal there you fucking retard?

Not if Jeff Sessions has his way. But at the moment, yes. The Northern part (minus the cities and the East parts where the googles live) is pretty good and redpilled, places like Georgetown are almost 90% white or more (that's more central Texas though). But the big cities and South Texas have bigtime taco populations and they're only increasing

but more KANGZ are aborted then born in jew york

Its just Austin that is uber liberal.
Everywhere else is fairly based

We need to make our own ethnocity. Call it Keksville or something.

i advise do not come to chicago

I want to be able to live in a ranch style home with a relatively comfy sales job and be able to walk outside on a nice night without getting attacked by apes. And I also want to be able to experience a good night life and have pleasant interactions with most people. If the community is nice, the beer is good, and the games are on in the bars, i'll look into Birmingham.

Wyoming. freedomfeens.com/

not only cheap beer, but cheap everything (because the jobs dont pay shit)

there is a lot of catholics

Maybe if I was too pussy to kms i'd go there

Jeffo heffo wants to deport citizens too?

Go to Knoxville user

I'm from Southlake, half an hour from Dallas, love it here

Why'd you leave the South? I'd rather live in a foreign country than anywhere else in America other than my state.

fuck off we're full you yankee scum

stop telling yanks to come here we have enough of them

fuck you

>texas

get outta here with that shit

go to europe yank fuck, what you want is not available in the SHITTY usa

I don't like the yankee's tho, shit team

It's a different kind of shit weather. Humid and disgusting summers (more like 10 months out of the year) and intense but sporadic rain at random times. I can only speak of north Texas though. It's not bad, there's some nice, comfy, white suburbs near most major cities because of white flight. I hope sessions can halt the brown menace

Sold my company at 35 and wife wanted to go back to her home in Wyoming to be around family.

Would never live anywhere else now.

are you white?

Yup

Then for shits and giggles, where do I go in Europe Huckleberry Finn?

no you the yankee fuckface

I was fucking with you, kike

If weather ruins the rest of its prospects you don't deserve those prospects.

>roman catholic
>in the jewnited states of ajewrica
y'all mofo's are jews and you don't even realise it

Texas is a good option once Sessions does his thing. I'll share a beer with an ICE agent, go to a football game, and visit the wall whenever I can.