Is Israel a great ally for the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
thkpr.gs/1f204315d513.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU
i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg
adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who knows but Trump is literally breaking the law right now and he has admitted it.

Yes of course.

What law did he break, specifically?

Conflict of interest. I'm not sure about the legality of the Ivanka shit either but there is hard proof of a conflict of interest since day 1 which is illegal as fuck.

like... financial

With the shitshow ongoing in Syria?

Is a tape worm a great ally for a human?

>Conflict of interest
Explain.

Idc this random guy told me about Israel
"America and the west have been making money of Israel in term of arms sales since day one. They have always been a money machine..

It's NOT new- it always was.

Israel benefits from the arms because they need them. Both "win"."

[[The Imperial Star Destroyer Noses]]

Depends.

Also "Greater Israel" isn't possible due to logistics & Population, it also connects into Agenda 21 & 24.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

well 95% of people are bluepilled normies so dont believe every random guy you talk to .

up until 67 we were buying czech and french arms

and scraps from who ever would sell to us.
a tank in the letrune armor mueseum was uncovered to have been a nazi tank , that was painted over. the swiss sold it to us.

Are we getting closer?

>Is Israel a great ally for the USA?
Ask the sailors on the USS Liberty.

>Conflict of interest
How?

> but there is hard proof of a conflict of interest since day 1 which is illegal as fuck.
Prove it.

How do you feel about Palestine?
Peace? :(

USS Liberty attack on U.S.
Lavon Affair
CIA ranks them as #1 "ally" that conducts the most espionage
Jonathan Pollard situation, sells top secret classified info to China

Umm, yea they are a great ally!

that is the offiecial policy but it's hard to negotiate peace when they refuse to return to th table

He is supposed to be independent from his business while he is President. None of his decisions should be made to benefit his own company and make a profit. He said that he would be completely independent from his business and hand it off to his kids but they are constantly in meetings with foreign leaders with him etc etc. He isn't even hiding it. Not to mention thr Syria strike probably wasn't legal either but at this point we are way past missile strikes being up for debate.

Trump’s business partner in Trump Tower Century City (Manila, Philippines) is Century Properties. (Trump is not the developer; he has a brand licensing contract.) The head of Century Properties is Jose Antonio, who was just named special envoy to the United States by the president of the Philippines. Payments from a company owned by a foreign government official are foreign emoluments. China’s state-owned Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is the largest tenant in Trump Tower. It is also a major lender to Trump. Both its regular rent payments, and its ongoing extension of credit, are foreign emoluments.
Foreign diplomats have already begun shifting their D.C. hotel and event reservations to Trump International Hotel, to curry favor or at least avoid insulting the president. The Embassy of Kuwait was reportedly pressured by the Trump Organization to change an existing reservation and reschedule the event at the Trump International. Payments by foreign diplomats for lodging, meeting space, or food at the hotel are foreign emoluments.

They should get rid of their chemical weapons tho.

no. they've been nothing but a headache

peace between muslims and jews pls :(

>Trump’s business partner in Trump Tower Century City (Manila, Philippines) is Century Properties. (Trump is not the developer; he has a brand licensing contract.) The head of Century Properties is Jose Antonio, who was just named special envoy to the United States by the president of the Philippines. Payments from a company owned by a foreign government official are foreign emoluments. China’s state-owned Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is the largest tenant in Trump Tower. It is also a major lender to Trump. Both its regular rent payments, and its ongoing extension of credit, are foreign emoluments.
>Foreign diplomats have already begun shifting their D.C. hotel and event reservations to Trump International Hotel, to curry favor or at least avoid insulting the president. The Embassy of Kuwait was reportedly pressured by the Trump Organization to change an existing reservation and reschedule the event at the Trump International. Payments by foreign diplomats for lodging, meeting space, or food at the hotel are foreign emoluments.
So what?

P.S. Even if you had any real evidence, you can't impeach Trump because the democrats don't have the votes in the house or the senate. And no Republican will ever vote to impeach a Republican President, no matter what. lol

Seems pretty insignificant, desu. It's not like he making massive profits from any of this. I don't see how that would be grounds for impeachment.

oh boy

*greatest parasite

This is false The president doesn't have to separate himself from his business interests at all

Fuck. No.

Something I don't understand is why they love Israel so much when Israel has committed exactly zero soldiers to any of America's wars.
And yes I am bitter desu.

>So what
it violates the fucking constitution you niggers

Be honest with me Burgers.

Tomorrow the news say

>Russian whiped out Israel
>Israel is no more

How mad would you be? from 1/GOY?

>Allies

yes

Top kek
Can Russia actually whipe out Israel? With the help of Iran(from school to home) ?

you're right but Trump did violate foreign emoluments clause of the constitution. that has been proven, my friend.

TRI MORETA

They allow us to store and stage a nuclear arsenal within range of any middle eastern country we want to bomb and for that Israel is an important ally (kind of like Cuba was for the USSR). Personally I don't think the Jews in general are behind the deterioration of culture; although obviously many of them play a part--but the reason I don't believe in the conspiracy is because so many non-Jews are also involved and what are we to think of these people? That they are base and venal to be sure but I don't believe they have succumbed to any kind of brainwashing, only greed and the various other sins it entails..and in that regard they are no different than the Jews. How can you hate the eternal Jew if you are no different?

Of course

>it violates the fucking constitution you niggers
Prove it.

See...if you had any actual evidence, the anti-Trump media would be talking about nothing but and the Dems would be attempting their six millionth attempt this week to impeach him.

All this "impeach trump" b.s. is you libs reee'ing because you lost.

Any Dem reeeee'ing about impeachment is doing so for their re-election and the hope that the sheep will vote for enough dems in the mid-terms to take power and attempt to impeach him.

>you're right but Trump did violate foreign emoluments clause of the constitution. that has been proven, my friend.
By whom?

Not certainly by a court of law.

Pretty mad as that would mean Russia wiped out a huge number of US military and financial assets. Israel is a proxy state for us just like Russia wanted Syria to be for them--the problem is that the world trusts the US a lot more (for good reason) and we are more powerful

If Russia is so weak why didnt the US kicked them out of the Syria the next day they went in?

That's debatable. I don't think anything he's done violates the spirit of the law. If he did something that made significant profits at the expense of his competition you might have a case. As it stands I think this is literally nothing.

Because there are too many civilians there that we can't kill?

You like Israel?
Yo that's evil lmao

Not really, goyim don't get much out of it just jews

Why wouldn't they be silly goy?

no it's actually not debatable. he really actually violated the constitution.
here are some proofs
U.S. Const., art. I, § 9, cl. 8. This ban is located within a clause addressing both titles of nobility and foreign payments, and is variously called the Titles of Nobility Clause, the Foreign Corruption Clause, or the Foreign Emoluments Clause.

See Judd Legum & Kira Lerner, Under political pressure, Kuwait cancels major event at Four Seasons, switches to Trump’s D.C. hotel, Think Progress, Dec. 19, 2016, thkpr.gs/1f204315d513.

>Literally arms ISIS and AlQuaeda/AlNusra for 7 years
>Civilians lives

MFW

Israel is a great ruler for the USA

I miss you boatsinker

>he really actually violated the constitution.
In your opinion.

>here are some proofs
No, that's you copying some article.

>Think Progress
Did you just unironically link think progress?

Jesus, how big of a faggot are you?

Do you go to protests and chant "Trump can't run Trump can't hide, we charge you with genocide!"

Okay, let's assume you have a case. Didn't Obama hold the UN security council chair violating the exact same law? What makes you think there is the impetus to convict him? By color of law this is literally nothing.

It is debatable because it's an extreme technicality and there hasn't been a ruling on the interpretation yet. That clause exists to stop foreign leaders from giving Trump money directly as a bribe. It comes down to whether or not paying for a Trump-owned hotel room counts as giving Trump money directly.

Iraq I feel so bad for what they did to your nation

look, everyone wants peace. Israel wants peace way more than anyone around here might say. but the truth is that the situation is far more complex than a simple agreement of peace and a two state solution.

>UN security council
>UN
What a fucking joke.

>Can Russia actually whipe out Israel?
No.
Putin is a jew.

Greater Israel 'Genocide' Is WW3 - Wag The JEW!
youtube.com/watch?v=o1MdeButfWU

I know. Palestinians feel like they have their land stolen

yes, they do feel that way - but violence is a bad means to an end

No, they LARP as being on the "frontlines" of the war on terror, which is technically true. However, I submit that there wouldn't be much of a war on terror were it not for their presence there in the first place. Shedding American, British, and German blood for them to have their "homeland" was a mistake. If they were so bad ass and "chosen", those pussy was bitches should have fought for it themselves. We should cut off their aid entirely and let them fend for themselves once and for all.

Yeah, I think both Israel and Palestine used violence and both need to stop using it, both are wrong

Except when the US doest it right?

Trump seems to think so.

So? Hitler did to when coming to power.

You're forgetting that China’s state-owned Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is the largest tenant in Trump Tower. It is also a major lender to Trump. Both its regular rent payments, and its ongoing extension of credit, are foreign emoluments. So you can ignore the four seasons thing if you want.
here's some proofs. feel free to dig deeper.

.5 cheeseburgers have been donated into your account

Can they even eat things? They have been restricted to 2000 calories by Israel

>.5 cheeseburgers have been donated into your account

my link wouldnt post. but, trump owns the hotel, which can serve as a medium to take bribes through. that's why it's illegal and that's why there are grounds for impeachment.

don't forget Kobi Alexander at Comverse Infosys----

how about Shimon Elliot.... put that name into a search engine and look on Youtube......

>trump owns the hotel, which can serve as a medium to take bribes through. that's why it's illegal and that's why there are grounds for impeachment.
As what happened in Atlantic City with money laundering.

There is verifiable proof of conflict of interest with a president of one corporation making money at another corporation.

Get rid of the term USA as muh goverment patriot meme.
This is a corporate construct for profit, beholden to its investors not patriotic voters who think they elect their leader.

Bump

Bump

JARED KUSHNER'S COMPANY CADRE ***CHANGED ITS CURIOUS LOGO*** DUE TO Sup ForumsACKS

Inb4 /x/ -- This is another curious "Besta Pizza logo" incident; TL/DR: Sup Forums is legit being monitored and made Cadre alter its logo.

Anons in Jared Kushner/Trump threads -- since last Friday (Syria Happening) -- have likely encountered Quick Rundowns on CADRE, the global investment startup founded/owned by Jared and his brother, using a $250M personal loan from George "Messiah" Soros.

>Note: The term "cadres" has great significance in (((Bolshevik))) Communist history; cadres were localized ride-or-die Bolshie sects in Moscow, see Wiki; Google also notes its Commie connotation.

The Cadre rundowns examined the company's logo on its official website (a spare black landing page). Pic related is the logo -- a screengrab. Anons noted how the 'A' evoked both:

>a Masonic compass

>a pyramid with a hovering capstone, mirroring the massive all-seeing pyramid at the Israel Supreme Court funded/designed by Dorothy Rothschild - seen here: i.ytimg.com/vi/9-4zsWXcT3Q/hqdefault.jpg

The LOGO WAS CHANGED BY CADRE either late Sunday/early Monday -- as several anons discovered this morning . The 'A' is now a standard A. SEE >CADRE.COM (When I visited Cadre.com on Sat, the old logo was still there.)

Coincidence Sup Forums? No. The ADL just warned of "Kushner hate memes": adl.org/blog/explosive-growth-of-hateful-memes-and-anti-semitic-conspiracy-theories-against-jared-kushner

Kushner cultivates mystery school intrigue via his widely publicized 666 5th Ave NYC tower, bought for $1.8B (6+6+6). Also, regarding the original logo, this Ziocon Patrick Bateman surely knows about

>Judeo-Masonic imagery/history/conspiracy
>the Supreme Court Rothschild pyramid
>cadres in Bolshevik history

Reminder: Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch (Fox News), and Dick Cheney have an Israel oil company, Genie Energy, with contracts for Golan Heights -- this is ruled Syrian/Assad land by the UN.