We did it, reddit!

We did it, reddit!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-tax-reform-health-care-237125
politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-syria-237126
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but muh neocon

>Two weeks later
>Invades Syria
Watch. Typical president lies.

Good.

I don't believe anything President Mossad says until he cuts off funding for Israel. They are raping us

Good. Trump better stay that way.

All is right with the universe once again

I will not stand for this.

>we tricked Sup Forums into not wanting to send more people to die for desert kikes

Good job Reddit you did it.

>believing a proven (((liar)))

stil a neocon, just look how he bullies best Korea

>Falling for orange jews lies again

Unless the "Moderate Rebels"(Which have got Intel & weapons from McCain) kill more kids & Ivanka sees the pictures.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

He redeemed himself. Good. I'm back on the trump train

We did it reddit

Trump is full of shit until he throws jared kushner from the roof of the whitehouse.

Till then he's a jew.

You know that you have choice between hegemony of usa and israel or russia and iran?

from that article
>President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he won’t send U.S. ground troops into Syria.
So he's more than willing to bomb them into oblivion like before, and I don't care to list the amount of times Us presidents have said that and then did it anyway.
Meanwhile
>politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-tax-reform-health-care-237125
>President Donald Trump still wants to pass a health care bill before he turns to tax reform.
>“We're going to have a phenomenal tax reform, but I have to do health care first,” Trump said, according to an excerpt of an interview with Fox Business Network released Tuesday and set to air Wednesday. “I want to do it first to really do it right.”
Is healthcare the Picketts Charge of the Republican party? this is just suicidal politically

We know which one the russia shills want.

You can stop any fucken time now. This man will blow up the universe and you can't stop sept 23

>implying reddit does anything productive
>kek

kk we wont send troops
how bout bombs instead?

oh yes and forgot to add
>forgetting all those special forces already in Syria fighting IS with the kurds
so it's a bullshit claim anyway

Why I'm not believing this?

Whats yer opinion on ivanka and her jewy husbando?
Did trump really bomb syria because of ivunka crying?

>We're not going into Syria
...Today.
Friendly reminder that this guy is bipolar.

>believing anything this faggot says

kys

Trump: "Syria is not our business and Hillary is a warmonger"

Because all America fucking does is bomb and invade shit? I don't know.

Fuck them desu

hes still not solid

I'm sure that happened.

I mean I see it everywhere from all the "inside sources" so it must be true.
Its certainly not narrative to divide us against Trump, his cabinet, and his advisers.

They're not going to invade Syria, they're going to bomb the shit out of it.

What the fuck is he talking about? We've already 'been' in Syria for years. Special operations have been going on since at least 2013.

>Be Trump
>3am, still can't sleep like every night
>I'm soon out of Super Male Vitality I need to order more
>5am, these youtube videos about the faked Apollo landings were terrific.
>6am, daughter come in the room crying
>Daaaadddyy the bad guy he did it again daddy make the bad guy go away
>This shitlord scared my little girl again I have to make a statement on twitter fuck this guy I'm tired
>Bomb Syria, go to sleep
>Sir what do we do about Syria
>What about Syria
>We.. we bombed them for the second time sir
>We did ? Oh yes I remember
>So what do we do
>Well nothing why

Glad he's doing a 360 on the issue

>"Regime change in Syria is not a priority for the Trump administration at this time"
>"Assad has to go"
>"I meant Assad has to go diplomatically, after the war"
>"Assad can stay"
>"There will be no peace as long as Assad is in power"
>"We have to get rid of Assad"
>"We're not looking into getting rid of Assad at this time"
>"We're not going into Syria"

This was just in the last week, honestly who the fuck knows what's going on anymore?

You have Trump and 2 people from his administration saying the same thing one minute, another thing the next, and then they all say different things the third.

At this point I don't even give it a week before boots are on the ground...

it was in reference to the recent syria attack, i.e. we're not sending in people to fight assad. the battle against isis continues.

Trump is not the President any more!
So, who cares what he says?
Ivanka thinks with her ass... and now she has all the power!

Sup Forums has always been "Russian shills," as you understand them.

Now, fuck off back to t_d

I bet it feels bad to die for jews.

interesting. did Trump promise that as well?

That's what he said before bombing Syria. Also, special forces are already over there.

>Believing anything this chimpanzee says
He's a fucking liar

>reddit

fuck you it was all Sup Forums

SHILLS BTFO

NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS

NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS

NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS

NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS
NO MORE JEWISH WARS
>NO MORE JEWISH WARS

>Sup Forums has always been "Russian shills,"
No it hasn't, and would that even matter?

> as you understand them.
Tell me: How do I understand them?

Trump's donors will define any and all policy. Guess who his donors are. Pro-Israel, pro-middle east war, anti-marijuana, pro-money.

>politico.com/story/2017/04/trump-syria-237126

source

Trump has to pretend he wants to invade Syria to appease the media and the neocons. He doesn't actually want to invade though. That's why he notified Russia in advance and bombed a useless Airfield.

I think that's more a result of the terrible effort by the White House to force its allies to stick to a single narrative, so they're essentially speaking what they prefer. Nikki Haley is clearly a hawk and is using this both to pressure Trump into a genuine intervention and to burnish her neocon credentials for future political offices. Tillerson is taking the cautious stance based on both the fact he's the head of the diplomatic corps and his business instincts and chastising the Russians while not overcommiting, and Spicer is desperately trying to defend all of these at once so he doesn't get sacked but just looks like an incoherent retard in the process.

good, now let the gooks do most of the work with little kimmy and he has redeemed himself
I get that the US has to help the south korean ally but you don´t have to do everything for them

Trump made it very clear that he's NEVER going to tell the public his specific intentions in military events and has instructed all his generals and secretaries to do the same.

You have a choice between israeli puppets and those who are not... I know where I want to stand

>This was just in the last week, honestly who the fuck knows what's going on anymore?

>You have Trump and 2 people from his administration saying the same thing one minute, another thing the next, and then they all say different things the third.

What if I told you that was the point?

With Putin?

I'm not fucking dying for them. But it sure as hell does feel bad to live in a corporatocracy. This country is hell if you're poor. It's okay though, fucking billionaire demons made sure everywhere else is also. Also, that all the wild places were turned to shit so you can't even escape.

If the choice is between nationalist traditionalist Russians and globalist degenerate kike sucking Americans, we would choose Russians

Get it?
Now back to Plebbit

>b-but muh neocons

That's right goy Trump is your guy!

All the intel shows that it was suspect at best. Trump knows this and is supporting the fake narrative now for political leverage.

US will not fight Assad under Trump and if the deep state tries that shit again, he will have a plan to silence them.

>mfw when he uses the NK conflict to hide giving the ok for Russia to carpet bomb ISIS and FSA

Duh, we're going to North Korea with our allies, the Chinese.

Did you just forget the era in history where Russia tried to export its ideology around the entire globe? Russia is globalist and interventionist for a different world order, its just losing. Both are shit options.

We should have voted for guacamole in every bowl.
JEBBBBBBB!!!!!! SUURRRGE

Good.

B A S E D

FRIENDSHIP WITH RAND IS OVER TRUMP IS MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN

Yes, it's hell in everywhere if you're poor. But you're kinda talking like a commie. And some countries are just worse doesn't matter if you're poor or not. Check out my country if you want to know how.

This. Just wait for the next (((chemical attack)))

leafs btfo

Fuck North Korea

((( Campaign Rhetoric )))

He still wants regime change
Hopefully he doesn't get it

Fuck you faggot. I'm tired of capitalshit propaganda. Capitalism has brought death to this world. Nature is wrecked, society is both retarded and insanely corrupt and evil. There is nothing good about capitalism at all. "COMMIES!!" is not an argument. It never was. It was always American kike propaganda to keep dumb goy shits working in mines and factories, while their bosses buy their 17th home.

If he has another message to send, perhaps. It's amazing the media leap so quickly to suck his dick for apparently returning to business as usual that they somehow missed how pointless militarily the strike was if he actually cared about displacing Assad.

Yet.

100 million dollars per pothole

Not too late!!! boys!!!
We all know Trump's very responsive to Ivanka's emotion!
Let's wait till her next period

Fucking dumb bitch!
She fucked it up!

Israel was the only foreign country to get thier full amount of gibs, which apparently goes up slightly every year, while everyone else got much less or none.

Although it hasn't been written into the budget, that was from Trump's general accounting he'd like to see for the upcoming budget.

GO BACK PLEBS

You're kinda right. But communism is for lazy fucks, let's agree on this. It's not any good either. I mean Karl Marx was a jew. I don't know dude. Isn't working hard to get somewhere good working? Since they say America is the country of opportunities.

Retard

this OC is manufactured. It's not Sup Forums's style at all.

I knew Trump was a good guy. Sup Forums was prematurely freaking out

And Nu-Sup Forums was already defending drumpf over a possible intervention.
Really makes you think huh.

no fuck you
North Korea is a communist shithole that poses a direct threat to ourselves and to our South Korean and Japanese allies
fucking neck yourself if you think that country is defendable

t. weakminded useful idiot.

Did russia actually get you to betray your own country's interests?

Yes it is
What is pol style anyway you faggot

>But communism is for lazy fucks
First of all, you literally don't even know what communism is. Sup Forums needs to stop using words it doesn't understand.

communism sucks

Well to start it's writing Sup Forums like Sup Forums and not just "pol".

it's banter, newfag

>pol
newfag get out

Dude, get over it. Communism is an ideology for the whole world. It wouldn't work just for one country. It never did. And it doesn't fit well in human nature. We are greedy fucks so.

Check em.

Somebody needs a helicopter ride.

Who gives a fuck, I been here since before pol even exist, and you gonna call someone fake for ''meme style''

>SHILL CTR SHARIABLUE LEFTYPOL

Keep being delusional

Get lost trip fag.

this. and Natasha too. Live streamed on info Wars no less.